• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Playing DLC Pack 4. Already cleared the story and PQs, but I still have to get the skills and equipment.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
DLC Pack 4. I got the full Resistance outfit and I'm still working on getting Merged Zamasu's Ultimate.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Got the green lumite and now I'm working on building up my oasis a bit more before moving on.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita/PS4) - Arata just left me t join up with the creepy purple haired dude. Now I'm going around trying to recruit powerful allies.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Got a furnace and a coop. Planted a ton of summer crops and been going to the mines while I wait for them to grow.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Working on getting to the third lumite. After I make a good bit of progress in the current dungeon I go back to the Oasis to rank up some bloom booths and see if there are any new travelers to recruit.

Stardew Valley (PC) - In Fall and mostly working on crops. I've got the mayo maker and the thing that makes jelly/pickles. Every once in awhile I go to the mines when I need copper and make a bit of progress to floor 40. Sebastian now lets me in his room.

Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - My new character is up to level 10 and I joined my buddy's free company.

Space Empires V: the lumbering behemoth that is the Frankenstein's monster of an AI alliance, well, lumbers on. Cue a radioactives deficit, a nasty drop in minerals income, amidst a need to spend a lot of both to keep the shipyards busy. I suppose I take solace in the fact that this wasn't my fault

Started replaying Super Mario 3D World. Just finished World 2, aiming for around one world per play session. Might do more like a world every couple play sessions for the later ones.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
After long, tiring, unfortunate dealings with RNG, I finally got Future Mai's shoes to finish the set. After a couple months of it, I tried PQ109 again and got Super Black Kamehameha Rosé on my second try (the first one was an accidental restart).

LEGO Indiana Jones (PC)
I've had this game for years (across multiple consoles) so I installed it on my computer and beat the first level.

MH4U ... successfully slew the elder dragon Dalamadur with just us, two cats, a Charge Blade, and about 40min of hunting time. We're now HR8 ... or should I say that's the point where you break the HR scale and so we're now ... HR69? Plus an Urgent Quest to unlock G-Rank.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Made the mistake of starting it on Normal mode last year and came back to it recently on Easy mode. I'm enjoying it for the most part. I love the music too! I've done 3 main quests and I think I have the Dead Dunes main quest to do.

FFXV: Episode Prompto - A big improvement from Episode Gladiolus.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Kinda hit a wall with some of my questing and the main story. I have to take specific people with me but they are so low level and have such crappy equipment that its gonna take awhile to have the battle ready.

Stardew Valley (PC) - In Fall right before the festival thing where I have to bring a bunch of my farm stuff to show off. Got to level 45 in the mines and got destroyed my like 50 bats. I have Sebastian at 4 hearts now I'm pretty sure.

Final Fantasy XIV - Hit level 15 right before the maintenance started. Working on my guilds level 15 quests before continuing the main story.

Back
Top Bottom