• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
In chapter 7 now, trying to level grind a bit. Everyone is at least level 33, but I don't feel like that's enough, especially not for the level 45 and 46 Expert Trials I want to try. Buuuut on the other hand, I really want to just go ahead and finish the first mission for chapter 7 so that I can then go get the airship. And maybe I should just save the Expert Trials for my 2nd playthrough, which I plan to do right after beating the game anyway.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Still not much sign of other empires, which means I've been left to my own devices for two and a half years now. Torn between research into decent warships or continuing with the frantic colonisation effort

Reaction score
Finished up the story mode in Rivals of Aether. Controls still aren't quite configured to my liking, but I managed.

Reaction score
Lately I've been playing Sonic Adventure 2 a lot. Raising chao is so addicting. :X3: I've also been trying to collect emblems by playing the extra missions (because it unlocks more stuff for your chao, lol). Right now I have 90 of them.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V Met the Abbidon Enclave at the very periphery of my territory, which opens up the possibility of charming them into a technology exchange. For the time being I'm going to put Gas Plant Colonisation on hold in case I can get it from the Abbidon, and focus on warships in the interim

PK.......
Reaction score
I've been replaying Gamecube games, such as Colosseum, TTYD, and Melee. I've also picked up Mega Man again, starting with Powered Up for the PSP and Mega man 2 for NES.

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - About the same as last time.

Injustice 2 (PS4) - Finally got the season pass so I've been trying out Sub Zero and Red Hood. Probably gonna mess around with the shader skins to hear the different dialogue.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Good lord, my maintenance costs are high! Space stations and warships are going to have to go on hold while I research better mining facilities

Go Your Own Way
Reaction score
I finally got a Switch, so I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I'll also be playing Splatoon 2 when it comes out this week, after having a blast in the Splatfest last night.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
The Sims 2
About to get on there now and make a new household. I'd rather play The Sims 3 atm, but my laptop's fan has been so loud lately that I'm afraid TS3 would blow it up, sooooo TS2 it is then. Plus I do enjoy 2 and it's been a while.

Reaction score
Decided to swap out my StreetPass course on Mario Maker 3DS because in two weeks I'll be going to a con and I'm bound to get a LOT of assorted StreetPass tags. I've literally only received one MM3DS level ever, and it wasn't good at all (but in exchange, the other person got one of my best).

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Patient diplomacy means that I don't have any real enemies right now, and since my research centre upgrade program has been wildly successful I can sink the whole budget into Gas Giant Colonisation. Advantage: Bethany

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokémon Moon just so I could soft reset for Tapu Koko. Managed a 31/x/31/30/31/x one with HP fire.

Also considering shiny hunting a Clefairy.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Sun: Or at least I was. I got all the Mega-Stone codes, did a few Battle Tree battles, then just got bored of Pokemon and stopped because there's so little to do.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Decided to make a new game 'cause why not. Just started Marble Garden.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
The Sims 2
Finally starting to have a decent amount of money, so I'll be buying some of the nicer furniture to help with my Sims needs. Man though, it seems a lot harder to get promotions on TS2 compared to TS3, or at least harder than I remember. Like, in 3 you didn't have to have enough friends to get promoted if everything else was going well, but here in 2 that doesn't seem to work so well.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Finished that S3&K game, made Super Sonic, but missed out on Hyper (because really does anybody get Hyper in one playthrough?).

Sonic 2: Unlocked Super Sonic at the first star post of Aquatic Ruin for a new personal best. I've just hit Oil Ocean.

Reaction score
Finished that S3&K game, made Super Sonic, but missed out on Hyper (because really does anybody get Hyper in one playthrough?).

Sonic 2: Unlocked Super Sonic at the first star post of Aquatic Ruin for a new personal best. I've just hit Oil Ocean.
I've gotten the super emeralds in one playthrough of S3&K before (once with all 3 characters), but I've never gotten the emeralds in Sonic 2!

And I've still been playing lots of Sonic Adventure 2 because of the Chao Garden. I have 123 emblems. There's no way I'm getting all 180, but I still like trying the different missions. Especially the ones in the treasure hunting levels because I just like to explore them.