• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

What video games are you playing now?

Retired
Reaction score
Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3)
Came earlier than it was supposed to, and certainly than I was expecting! Decided to skip Storm 1 for now and played through Storm 2 to the beginning of chapter 4.

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
storm 1 is a HUGE grind compared to strom 2/3
as for me I'm taking a break from layton to go partying with mario for the sixth time.

Reaction score
Collar X Malice (Vita) - In chapter 4 of Okazaki's route near the end of it I think.

Yonder Cloud Catcher Chronicles (PS4) - Cleared out three more Murk areas. Completed a few more quests and got a fishing rod!

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: That jackal's somehow managed to get his hands on Massive Planetary Shield Generators. Meanwhile I'm still somehow low on Radioactives - I can only assume the warships are consuming more than I expected

Retired
Reaction score
Cleared the main story of Storm 2, though I decided not to bother with the hidden scenario. I proceeded to unlock Naruto's Hokage costume and the last four characters.

On to Storm 3 next!

Reaction score
Collar X Malice (Vita) - Finally finished Okazaki's route. It was pretty good but it did confirm for me that I wouldn't find out the real mastermind of the X-day crimes until I do Yanagi's route. He's the "true" route I guess. Thankfully I saved before each decision because I hit 2 bad ends with Okazaki.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - Decided to get this since both this and Abe's Oddysey are dirt cheap on Steam. I haven't played this in eons. With that said, I'm extremely rusty but having fun.

Reaction score
Well I'm back to playing layton, on case 6 right now

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Well, it's taken an effort, but the finances are under control and the chaos of the last two weeks is finally beginning to mellow out. Next turn I might do a general upgrade of planetary defences, though I'm tempted to wait a turn or two for some of the research to mature

Reaction score
Collar X Malice (Vita) - Started and finished Enomoto's route. While I did get more insight on the overall story Enomoto's personal story wasn't as appealing as Okazaki's. Now I'm trying to figure out how to start Sasazuka and Shiraishi's route so I can get Yanagi's route unlocked. Plus I've heard a lot of good things about Sasazuka's so I really want to play through his.

Retired
Reaction score
Played and completed Storm 3's main story mode, then unlocked the last couple costumes and the one character (not bothering with the Full Burst scenario right now).

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Quest 7 (3DS) - Decided to get back to it after letting it sit there for awhile. Not a very enjoyable game I regret to admit. Currently seven hours in and at L'Arca island. You know I'd probably enjoy this a lot more if it wasn't so slow and if I didn't have to backtrack as much. Whatever. Pushing through to the second chapter...

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PC) - At the vault with the Scrabs...

Reaction score
Dragon Quest 7 (3DS) - Decided to get back to it after letting it sit there for awhile. Not a very enjoyable game I regret to admit. Currently seven hours in and at L'Arca island. You know I'd probably enjoy this a lot more if it wasn't so slow and if I didn't have to backtrack as much. Whatever. Pushing through to the second chapter...

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PC) - At the vault with the Scrabs...
DQ7 is the worst of the slow paced DQ games, which is why 8 and 9 are a lot better
My friend got jobs 21 hours into the game for refernece.
Meanwhile I picked up P4 dancing all night after today's reveal and immediatly beat the story

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Xbox 360):
Cleared the C-rank tournament, then failed the qualifying round for the B-rank one. Also got some more team members and stuff.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Well, the much anticipated Point Defence lvl 6 turned out to be a flop. Point Defence Blasters, it seems, will need a ton more research to begin to compete with Point Defence Cannons. Half the size, fine, but also half the range and less than half the damage. On the bright side, Flak Cannons are a lot better than I expected

Reaction score
Been replaying through the Kingdom Hearts series with the HD Remix collection. Currently on Kingdom Hearts 2. Playing on Proud mode, and it's fucking brutal. It's rougher than Proud mode in KH 1.

I've also been playing, off and on:
-Overwatch
-Elder Scrolls Online
-and a little bit of Animal Crossing

I had been playing Majora's Mask 3D, too, but it just takes too much with everything else going on. So it, and several other games, have been dropped mid-playthrough over the last couple months.

Reaction score
Collar X Malice (Vita) - Got stuck in an unskippable death end on Sasazuka's route because I didn't build trust high enough. So I restarted to fix the one thing I messed up and now I'm in chapter 5 of his route.