• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Popolocrois (3DS) - I really needed a break from the stuff I was currently playing so I picked this back up. Its super easy just long. I'm gonna be honest, I powersaved the heck outta this so its not quite as slow to get to the end. xP

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I've discovered a wonderful new toy. Oh what fun I'm going to have with Tractor Beams

Reaction score
I've been getting back into PMD Explorers of Time lately. I finally beat the Grand Master of All Things Bad so now I can continue with the post-game story, but first I'm just doing a bunch of missions and collecting items.

I recently beat Metroid Fusion (I was stuck on the SA-X until I figured out a funny trick to beat it really easily) and Digimon World Dawn.

And I've also been playing a little bit of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (Xbox 360):
F I N A L L Y got all the Ultimate Customize items.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Finally got this in the mail and it's super, super fun. I'm enjoying every bit of this. The only thing I don't really like are the flying controls, specifically having to hold the R button to fly. But otherwise, excellent game.

Reaction score
Popolocrois (3DS) - Got the underground farm cleared and ready for use. Now I'm at Cordon trying to figure out how those heathens can farm without a fairy.

Reaction score
Pokemon XD, just trying to get a Modest or Timid female Eevee, I've been soft-resetting for days... xD

Also Super Smash Bros Wii U, For Glory, Kirbyciding opponents to death and boosting my win rate is fun.

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
project X zone 2
just got the game, love using phoenix wright and chrom/lucina.

Ducks
Reaction score
Well, I was going to play some EOU2 taday, but then a notafication regarding the demo for Monster Hunter Stories poped up and I knew what must be done... And, even if Monster Hunter as a turn-based RPG is a little wierd at first, it very quickly grew on me. Possibly because the general style of both the rock-paper-scissors battle system and the attack animations remind me of an arcade game I used to play back when there was an arcade near where I live (a.k.a. eoens ago), which just so happened to feature dinosaurs, but I digress.

Oh, and there's a surprising amount of stuff in said demo, enough to keep me going for hours on end. Probably because I spent more time exploring the overworld then actually trying to finish it, but that's besides the point. Either way, it seems I have yet another game on my 'to get when I have money to spend' list.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
I've gotten back into Bloodborne recently. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and using an Arcane build this time. I also got the Old Hunters DLC and I've been dabbling in it little by little.

Reaction score
Monster Hunter Stories demo (3DS) - So I decided to download the demo and try this out, and I'm happy I did. I was already considering getting MH Stories, and this just solidifies my decision. This game plays wonderfully. I've never played a MH game before, and I realize this is just a spin-off, but it definitely makes for a nice introduction for first timers like myself.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Well, I'm well and truly in second place now, as far as the score is concerned

Reaction score
Popolocrois (3DS) - Trying to get into the last garden. Only one more vegetable patch to clear up before I have access. Man I remember why I stopped playing this one. Its trying way to hard to be cute and charming.

Reaction score
Monster Hunter Stories demo (3DS) - Finished the demo earlier today. I'm kinda sad that it's now over, but that really goes to show how much I enjoyed playing this. I made a few mistakes here and there in my playthrough, but I'll be happy to continue off where I was when I get the full version.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Got to Hercule City in the second area (I'm still going to call it Satan City though). I unlocked Pan now!

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The Sithrak have declared war for no reason, so now managing the shipyards has become a lot more difficult. But on the other hand, it does give me a clear goal

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Planning on playing Pokémon Moon, and then some Fire Emblem Echoes later today.

Reaction score
7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Going through Eden right now and trying to level up my third row party a bit.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - A finished walk-through went up for Yanagi so I'm slowly making my way through his route again. Its quite a b it longer in the end game then all the other routes.

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Played some random battles while shuffling through my music.

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Just cleared the third area/floor. Still have yet to break the sky barrier to the next area, but that will be done in a few short battles. It's really hard to put down this game, and I'm enjoying recruiting all the random, generic fighters. There's this one Saiyan fighter who wears a business suit whose bio mentions that he's a tycoon, and dyed his hair blond so that "people would take him seriously". It amuses me.