• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Mariokart 8 Deluxe, Puyo Puyo Tetris. I've beaten LoZ BotW and found all the shrines, but i'm trying to find all the Korok seeds and complete the compedium.

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Doing all the random quests that have piled up before going after Emel.

Pokémon Moon: I have about 4 or so boxes of things I meant to breed but never did. So I'm working on that.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Got all the main endings. Now I'm working on getting all the tragic and bad endings. Its easy enough with the skip feature and a guide. There is one other trophy I cant figure out how to so I'm going to have to google that one a bit.

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Finished up in the scholar city. Now i'm at intermission working on some quests and what now.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Cleared the fourth floor and am now at the fifth. That felt comparatively shorter than the previous three floors, which was a bit disappointing. But I guess when you have freaking Broly chasing you down for the majority of that floor, then I guess it was to be expected. Also recruited Doola, the female Jeice. Might not be the actual Ginyu Force but I'll take what I can get.

The Switch MHXX demo. Granted, I can't read Japanese, but this is Monster Hunter...

The Prowlers have gotten several buffs since Generations. After a few rounds with the Great Maccao, I tried taking on the Barioth ... and killed it with literally four seconds remaining on the 25m timer. WOW.

Summoner's War, I want to climb the Trial of Ascension as much as possible. Though Slyvia looks like a challenge since she's on floor 90, and her passive sucks.

And I have a guild war to do.

Finally started Dragon Quest VII 3DS almost a week ago - can't say it's been terribly fun so far, but we'll see how it goes.

But I've been focusing more on a new playthrough of Skyrim that I started before that, with the intention to complete the Civil War, the College of Winterhold, and main questlines.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - So I've gotten to the sixth floor after clearing the Timespace Tournament. Can I just say that I really hate Cell and his annoying ability to regenerate and completely nullify all damage I've inflicted on him? Ultra Fusion is a godsend. Now I'm gathering the Dragonballs as part of the story and encountering even more infuriating bosses along the way. I wonder who's next.

Finally started Dragon Quest VII 3DS almost a week ago - can't say it's been terribly fun so far, but we'll see how it goes.
Have fun. It's incredibly slow and tedious.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - So I'm down to one last boss to gather the Dragon Balls needed for the story... Giant Janemba was bad enough as it was, now I have to face the fusion Janembuu and his team of Majin Buus and other Jarembas. And they all have a combination of a Regeneration skill and move. I just can't. I guess at this point I'll just have to hyper grind and wish it'll be enough. Thankfully though, it appears I don't have to face giant Jamemba all over again to reface the team.

Also after many repeated attempts I've finally completed Arale's ring agility course and recruited her. These ring agility courses are the worst thing in this game, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom