• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Just tested out a couple of battleship designs - unfortunately my idea for the Phoenix-class doesn't really work against its opposite number in the Ludendorff MkIII. Strangely the Condor-class takes it apart pretty handily, although it's become clear that the broadside guns aren't powerful enough

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I keep missing the third star in Deepwater Dungeon for stupid reasons. Maybe it will help if I play as Luigi instead of Toad.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Mario Kart Wii:
Beat the Lightning Cup on 100cc (for the hundredth time) with two stars (which I think was also my previous score).

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright, Legend of Zelda- A Link Between Worlds

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I might as well reorient my military focus at the Jraenar Imperium, since the Sithrak have managed to piss the Eee Consortium off enough that I wouldn't be able to finish them off even if it was a race

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
I bought Dishonored 2 on sale this past weekend. Still on my first playthrough (Emily, Stealthy, Low Chaos, Hard difficulty), and I'm really enjoying it. But the way I play I'm taking at least 4 hours for every mission, and I quick-save after every enemy I take out. I do a lot of quick-loading.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Mario Kart Wii
Cleared the 150cc Banana Cup with a star, an improvement over my previous rank of A.

Last edited:
One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Hyrule warriors legends
Finally beat the final dlc map, but now I'm aiming for missing costumes

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards on Wii U.

See, with Miiverse closing on November 7, I thought I'd make a personal goal to beat this game 100%, and post my successful achievement on Miiverse as a sort of "farewell" post. It'll be bittersweet, but as we know, nothing lasts forever. Except memories.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon White

Caught Deino and Durant today, with a Dusk Ball each.

Ducks
Reaction score
Don't mind me, just playing Pokkén as per usual. Though I did run into someone online who used the name 'theodd1sout', but I have a feeling he was a fake since, if I recall correctly, he D/Ced part way through a match.

Also, I've reached a point in Etrian Odysey Untold 2's New Game + where it's actually starting to become kinda challenging for my Trained party members, namely the upper reaches 5th Stratum. Kinda challenging. As in, 'auto-battle (which makes all your party members use a regular attack until you turn it off) is still a viable option but you'll probably have to heal up a bit afterwards' levels of challenging.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Sun: Just got the Gengarite I was after, and so my team for the Mega Melee is set and ready.

Tales of Zestiria: Restored the blessing to the Lohgrin area, and took out a huge pillbug hellion (unfortunately it wasn't Arma Dylan), who ironically put me in a harder fight than the giant elephant hellion the characters made a huge deal that I not get hit by. I've saved outside the next ruin I'm set to explore out in that wetlands are whose name escapes me.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Tales of Zestiria: Finally wound up finding Mayvin, and finished off every set of ruins that side of Glaivend (are there even ruins on the Ladylake side?). I checked out Rayfalke Spiritcrest just to see if anything was there, and it turns out there's a little side-quest marker at the peak. Probably an actual fight with Edna's brother. I'm done for today, but I'm going to go up there and see if I can't handle him.