• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

What video games are you playing now?

Low-temp Larva
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I beat Queen Hisstocrat. Next stop: The Great Tower of Bowser Land. *thunder claps ominously*

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Got my house ready for Halloween.

Reaction score
We beat Monster Hunter Stories.
Because it's not over until you've slain an elder dragon. This one in particular looked kind of like Teostra and Flammie had a baby together, then asked Fatalis to raise it.
After the story, you get:
High rank unlocked. This is still Monster Hunter we are talking about.

Low-temp Larva
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I beat The Great Tower of Bowser Land for the first time! Unfortunately, my grouchy stepdad kept nagging at me during the battle and credits scene, despite my repeated insistence that I couldn't "fast forward" it. -_- Ah well, I'll be replaying it to catch the green star I missed, anyways.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Still haven't really found a design for a line breaker cruiser that I really like. My Kite and Osprey-classes work well enough against the AI design, but against human designed ships they just can't compete with multiple Wave Motion Guns

Reaction score
Blue Reflection (PS4) - Well the beginning was kinda weird and the story was moved along super fast. I'm only like maybe an hour in so I'm going to give it a few more hours to see if things even out a bit.

Pokemon Gold - Beat the first gym. I now have a Mareep and a Hoppip on the team I'm at least going to get them both to the double digits in levels before going on.

Stardew Valley - Trudging along through winter. trying to get fish I need through crab pots.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Did a couple things on the side after completing the Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga story missions, including looking into the new time rift areas the other day. Today was a little more relaxing, I did a couple more instructor events and some side quests too. I think I may have encountered a bug while I was sparring with Nappa -- neither he nor Raditz did anything. They literally just hovered there and let me pound them. No complaints though, I got a free Z-rank out of it. =P

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Bringing more Buzzard-class cruisers into service is taking longer than I expected. I suppose it's just as well since my gains in the Qornor system need to be consolidated

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokémon Gold, I'm in Goldenrod and my Sandshrew finally evolved. So team is now Oddish, Sandslash, and Bayleef (I like grass types).

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest and Birthright. My army keeps leaving fish and cabbage around the castle.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters (3DS) - Started this up. I originally played YKW 2: Fleshy Souls, which was also my first YKW game, and even now playing it again in the third version still has its charm. I hope to do a better job than in my last playthrough. I chose the Spirit Doughnuts at the beginning, so I guess I'll be playing with Bony Spirits' storyline and exclusives in this.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The war with the Sithrak might as well be over, which is just as well since I'm going to need most of Battlefleet White to deal with the Ukra-Tal Collective

Reaction score
Senran Kagura Bon Appetite - Only one girl left on the first school. Very easy for a rhythm game.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I really ought to get out of this bad habit of refitting fleets only when i can replace practically every component with a better one