• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Well, time to grind, I guess. Passed another advancement course though, so I at least get access to better skills.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - At Harrisville now. I forgot how stupid the fishing mini-game mechanics are in this. That's another thing about the original YKW that I prefer, that catching fish was a lot simpler.

Danganronpa V3 (Steam) halfway through

Also replaying Kid Icarrus Uprising, with a special rule that i'm only allowed to progress once I beat a chapter on 9.0. Hard in the early game before you can grind up to better weapons -3-

Occasionally picking up Black for my ongoing Nuzlocke run which I plan to either turn into a written work or comic if I actually beat it. If not I just reset and try again.. trying to do something similar with Super Mystery Dungeon

Oh and I got myself into Star Wars: The Old Republic.. to which i've spent many hours playing through the Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor storylines -3-

...I have way too many games i'm playing

Pokemon Gold. My rival is named Wario now.

Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask. Got two more masks, and one heart piece.

Pokemon Gold - After 7 failed attempts to catch a Growlithe, I've caught and added one to my team! I named him Otto, it's Italian for 8. :p

Still Pokémon Y, along with Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Doom 2.

...and I failed my Nuzlocke Challenge. :( Lost both of my highest level Pokémon in the Lost Hotel and just gave up when I only had one surviving Pokémon left. I also forgot to factor Sky Battles when I decided to do the challenge - probably should've just ignored them for the duration of the challenge.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - So in addition to my main file, I decided to start a secondary file where I play as a girl/Katie, just to see what sort of cosmetic differences there are in the story. So far, I'm pretty happy. I like how Katie's house actually is Katie's house and that she has her own parents, just like the NPC Katie. Otherwise the script is identical which is no surprise. Also I hear that the two protagonists each get their own exclusive Yo-kai later on, so that's another reason for the extra file.

Otherwise, in my main file, I've reached Old Springdale now. I love 1960's setting here, and music especially.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: I just beat it for the second time! This time I went through Ephraim's route and only did level grinding in between chapters for the trainee units. I also made sure to recruit Cormag this time instead of killing him.

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: I'm playing through Hector's tale this time, and I'm at the part where you first land on the Dread Isle.

Pokemon Gold: I defeated Morty and next I think I'm just going to train my team a little bit and look for some new pokemon to catch.

Space Empires V: A lot of moving fleets around, not a lot of action. Operation Oorto Geld is going to be moved forward - there's no point waiting for the Eagle-class battleship to be finished if I've got two fleets to smash anyway

Ys Lacrimosa of Dana (Vita) - Got a few map completion rewards. Leveling up a bit and upgrading gear before really moving in on the next piece of map.

Splatoon 2 - Went up two level so I switched up my gear a bit.

Oceanhorn (Switch) - Slow and clunky. Not enjoying it so far.

Dark Witch Music Episode (Switch) - Tried out a few fights with one character. Not bad but the music isnt anything to write home about.

Pokemon Conquest: I must've started Muneshige's story at some point, since I started in the middle of that, apparently having transformed him in an earlier story. I currently control all of Eastern Ransei up to and including Illusio and Terrera. Notable army members are Rank II Muneshige, Rank I Gracia Rank II Aya, Rank I Kanetsugu (doesn't have an Abra family yet), and Rank I Kai. Working on getting perfect links for as many warriors as possible.

Back
Top Bottom