• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Super Mario Galaxy 2

King Lakitu went down much easier with a proper remote. I also beat the level Think Before You Shake.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: A lot of moving fleets around, not a lot of action. Operation Oorto Geld is going to be moved forward - there's no point waiting for the Eagle-class battleship to be finished if I've got two fleets to smash anyway

Reaction score
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana (Vita) - Got a few map completion rewards. Leveling up a bit and upgrading gear before really moving in on the next piece of map.

Splatoon 2 - Went up two level so I switched up my gear a bit.

Oceanhorn (Switch) - Slow and clunky. Not enjoying it so far.

Dark Witch Music Episode (Switch) - Tried out a few fights with one character. Not bad but the music isnt anything to write home about.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest: I must've started Muneshige's story at some point, since I started in the middle of that, apparently having transformed him in an earlier story. I currently control all of Eastern Ransei up to and including Illusio and Terrera. Notable army members are Rank II Muneshige, Rank I Gracia Rank II Aya, Rank I Kanetsugu (doesn't have an Abra family yet), and Rank I Kai. Working on getting perfect links for as many warriors as possible.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Doing the usual. Sparring with instructors, doing the odd quest as they appear, buying stuff. Now that I beat Frieza and Cooler I'm allowed to fly in Conton City, so that's nice.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - So I reached Old Harrisville in my second file now, where I play as Katie. I'm pleasantly surprised that Katie has her own grandparents that are separate from Nate's. Yo-Kai Watch has plenty of attention to detail, and here it is no different. I'll be going back to my main file after this, now that my curiosity is quenched.

Reaction score
Cuphead finished downloading today, and turns out it runs just fine on my laptop. Cool. Anyway, I've made it to world 3.

After that I put some more time into Metroid: Samus Returns. Currently in area 4, just acquired the Space Jump, though I am still getting killed rather frequently.

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Continuing with the story. Beat Perfect Cell. Fight was intense, but not nearly as much as Frieza and Cooler were. Also passed another advancement class.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Back to my main file. I'm progressing pretty well, mostly with sidequests and befriending Yo-Kai. Not going to rush with the story like I did with Fleshy Souls. I got to C-Rank now, so I was able to befriend two Shmoopies, one to fuse with Tongus and one to put on my team. Just need to evolve the second one and I'm good.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest: Valora, Spectra, Nixtorm, and Dragnor are now the only 4 kingdoms I haven't conquered, and it looks like I've reached that point where the other armies are too terrified to attack me because my defenders are so powerful, which is fine by me, just leaves me free to find links, evolve Pokemon, and transform Warlords.
Only 3 enemy armies left too. I already perfected Hanbei and Kanbei in Hanbei's story, so I'm thinking they're the army I'm gonna leave alone, and Magoichi and Tadakatsu will be the 2 I mercilessly conquer.

Reaction score
Mary Skelter Nightmares

Exploring Dorms and have run into a confusing warp puzzle also met the next addition to my team in Gretel(post Nightmare fight)

Team is now

Jack
Alice(resting)
Red Riding Hood(resting)
Thumbelina
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Kaguya
Cinderella

Last edited:
Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Got my wheat bundle.

Reaction score
Mary Skelter (Vita) - In the Downtown area doing some leveling. Switched Red Riding Hood to the Fairy class and Snow White to the Sakura Maiden.

Stardew Valley (Switch) - The save times on the switch version are stupid long. I had one save time take like 2 minutes. Other then the saves the game is great on the Switch.

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Made a Ruby Rose CAC just for the fun of it, and cleared a little more of the story and a couple PQs on another one of my characters. Otherwise just did a lot of random playing around.

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - My suckery at fighting games is beginning to really show now. Still trying to push through as much of the story before Super Mario Odyssey releases later this month.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - More side quests and stuff. I evolved my Shmoopie into a Pinkipoo. May its Popularity skill aid me. I'm really not looking forward to having to befriend Flushback again later on...

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest: Just 3 more Kingdoms to conquer. Ranmaru's Riolu evolved into Lucario, and I was able to get Kai transformed and evolve her Darumaka. I think the last Warrior I'm gonna actively try to Transform is Gracia, then I make sure everyone one the army has their perfect link (besides the ones that need special events), then win and move on to Tadakatsu's story (assuming I've unlocked it).
The only thing I'm torn over is whether to bother getting waiting around to get Kunoichi her Sneazel. On the one hand, it's a special occurrence to find, on the other hand, she's a story character and I want to be able to transform her at some point.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Operation Oorto Geld ought to be ready to get underway next turn - Green's B-series 21 just needs finishing, Battlefleet Scarlet is in place on the second front, and White's lighter elements are getting a quick refit