• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

What video games are you playing now?

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I played demos of Ni No Kuni 2, Secret of Mana remake and Dissidia NT Final Fantasy today.

Reaction score
Reached area 7 in Metroid: Samus Returns. The Omega Metroid wasn't too difficult to take down, but the boss after that... egad, that took a lot of tries. Gravity Suit may "greatly reduce" damage but this thing was STILL doing 100-150 per hit.

Reaction score
Mary Skelter Nightmares

Beat Dorm Boss(turned out to be Hansel)

Team is now

Jack
Alice
Red Riding Hood
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Thumbelina
Cinderella
Gretel

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest: Finally finished off Muneshige's story. Pretty much everyone that could transform did, I left Ina because she still had like, 10% left before she could transform and I just wasn't waiting that long.
Now, remember how I said I'd probably go on to Tadakatsu's story next? Well, first off, I need to finish Ieyasu's story first, and even if I'd already done it, it turns out Tadakatsu needs Ieyasu in the same Kingdom to transform, who naturally is not present in the Junior Warlord stories. So that means we can add Tadakatsu to "The list of warriors who literally cannot transform in their own stories, I mean ffs". But I mean, it'd still be a good ground for Ina to transform, but still.
So I went and started Oichi's story, because she's already transformed and a nice, simple Rose of Ransei story is a nice break from Unite Ransei, since I won't need to stress about transforming anyone in such a short story.
After I finish up with Oichi's, I'm thinking either Ieyasu or Nobunaga next. Ieyasu would be nice since it'd open up Tadakatsu's for transforming Ina, but Nobunaga would give a great opportunity to transform both Tadakatsu and Ina (assuming recruitment goes well), and let me transform Ranmaru, and I really like Ranmaru. But Tadakatsu would be easier on me since I could transform Ina and probably no-one else, since pretty much all of the other Junior Warlord characters are transformed already, making it less of a pain to do up multiple characters at once. Hmm, choices.

Last edited:
Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Operation Oorto Geld has got off to an excellent start - Battlefleet Green descended on an Ukra-Tal fleet in the Grendel system and absolutely annihilated it; Battlefleet Scarlet is attacking in the Quilktrin system with impunity; and the new Eagle-class battleship HMS Fenghuang is ready for launch. Only problem is that Fenghuang and Orion have to stay in dock till Battlefleet Green can sweep the mines out of the way

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest: In Oichi's story, three out of 7 Kingdoms are under my control, and next up is No's army in Terrera. I managed to find Nene wandering around before I went conquering, so she made things easier. Unfortunately I missed out on Ginchiyo and Okuni, but I did manage to recruit Ranmaru, so no no-one can use his Dratini against me, and I've got another powerful warrior.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - I decided to try making a QQ Bang. For my first attempt, I got something that appears okay. I'm not sure if it's actually benefiting me or not though. Also progressed a tiny bit with the story and got introduced to the time rift expert quests. Was not happy to face enhanced Broly in story.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest: Finished off Oichi's story nice and easy, and moved on to Ieyasu's story. I currently control Valora, Nixtorm, and Dragnor, and have 54/100 Pokemon needed to clear the story. Honestly, at the rate I'm going, this shouldn't take too long.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Ooto Geld has stalled slightly - I've recalled most of Battlefleet Scarlet on the basis that clearing out Quilktrin isn't much use till I have the colony ships to hold on to those gains

Reaction score
Mary Skelter Nightmares

Beat Final Core boss(two retries)
Fought Final Normal Nightmare but it(Wolf)sent me home empty handed

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Super Mario Galaxy 2

I defeated Digga-Leg and got the hidden star from Rightside Down Galaxy.

Reaction score
Stardew Valley (PC) - Just building up some money and slowly upgrading buildings. Unlocked the desert and the sewer. Just have the fishing and bulletin board sections of the community center to finish now.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Took a break from story to do some more instructor events and another advancement class. I've got quite a few instructors now after clearing the Cell and Majin Buu sagas, including....Turles. <3

Reaction score
Pokemon Gold: I made it to Olivine city and leveled up a bit

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: next is chapter 28 "Battle Before Dawn" and I also got the Linus version of "Four Fanged Offense" this time! (the first time, I fought Lloyd)

Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War: I'm on chapter 2 right now (I think I'm near the end of the chapter) and I have to fight Agusty