• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Today was fairly eventful. I beat the Masked Saiyan and Mira, followed by Beerus, in the story. Created a really good QQ Bang too, or at least one that's a lot better than my last one. Also swapped Piccolo as my long-time instructor for Turles. He's surprisingly encouraging.

(Also, is my playthrough inspiring others to play this too? =P)

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Oorto Geld has moved into the assault phase, which has gone more or less to plan. It seems my design for the Eagle-class was on the optimistic side - the MkII is going to need a much bigger magazine to cope with these large-scale planetary assaults

Reaction score
Stardew valley is really all I've had time to play this week. I've been making good progress though! I'm in the desert mine and it sucks. Still trying to get a freaking rabbits foot.

Reaction score
Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing
Just started this mobile game yesterday, and I've definitely been enjoying it.

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - By some sort of miracle, I achieved Z-Rank on the God advancement class, even though I'm pretty sure I was doing badly at it. Also did a bit more of the story.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Progressing with the story. I got to San Fantastico and saved Mermaidyn. One more Classic Yo-Kai left to save. I'd like to add them to my team, but I've got a fairly decent team combination that I don't really want to break up now. Also managed to befriend Flushback, who is needed for a story quest later on, so I'm glad that part is done and over with.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Still playing MH3U. I go so back and forth with this game. Like one moment I'll be really enjoying it and the next I'll be cursing this game left and right. I'm really conflicted :(

Reaction score
I'm still doing some grinding on MH4U from time to time. G2 Stygian and Brachy must go down, I am absolutely certain it's one of the required quests for getting the next urgent. In the meantime, I go on Expeditions, do lesser hunts, upgrade my gear, etc. Y'know, the usual stuff. The last G-rank expedition I took was primarily against a Yian Garuga (got the tail!), but I also got a Ruby Basarios and a Seregios.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns I just started playing so I'm foraging and exploring. I started as a guy because I loved the overalls.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Mario Kart 8

I got a little chance to play some neat courses I hadn't before with my brothers, like Sunshine Airport and Tick Tock Clock.

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Well that was really misleading. I'm at the final portion of the story and got to the part where I'm supposed to learn an Awoken Skill. This NPC told me, and very vaguely, what to do next by doing an assortment of Parallel Quests and Expert Missions. So for the better part of two hours I've been doing those quests, having no clue that I was actually supposed to go to the Saiyamen to learn Power Pole Pro. Now I got it.

At least I got some extra skills and accessories from all those mundane quests, so it's not a complete loss...

Reaction score
Stardew Valley (PC) - Well I got a pig and finally completed the bulletin board in the community center. Now I just need to work on the fish tank which is gonna suck. Got my house the final upgrade and I guess Ill be having a kid soon.

Cyberdimension Neptunia (PS4) - Not super far in. A little disappointed the some of the VA's are super different in this one. Otherwise the game is set up like an SAO game just without all the freaking pointless fluff of SAO.

Reaction score
Finally unlocked the urgent to G3 in Monster Hunter 4U. We did finally take down the Stygian and Brachy combo, and had a pretty rough time with that rampaging Black Diablos. Now we've got to prepare for a battle with this "unusual" Gore Magala (it even has a different icon). Then again, considering how much different the Savage Deviljho was from the regular version (i.e. not much), I don't expect much to go wrong here. "Much."