• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: Finally finished it today! It was pretty fun. I might replay it soon and try some different pairings.

Pokemon Gold: I put Girafarig on my team, and now I'm not sure if I want to use Scyther or Ariados as my bug-type. I'm also trying to evolve my Eevee into Umbreon.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Got Frieza's Time Distortion Egg. I just need Guru's now. I'm currently at 54% at that. It would be nice if I could get the egg before Super Mario Odyssey comes out this coming Friday, but I'm not sure if I'll make it.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Still chugging along with the side quests. The other day I got Shogunyan (a legendary Yo-Kai) and swapped Jibanyan for it. I'm a little sad to let Jibanyan go, especially cause he's able to use different Soultimate moves, but Shogunyan works better for the Brave Tribe bonus. One half of my team is physical oriented, and the other half is elemental oriented, so I've got a pretty good balance now.

Reaction score
Meh, more grinding in MH4U. Not much to speak of, though our last G-rank expedition resulted in taking down all five wild monsters (including a Deviljho! Though we did get carted a lot against him...). Not sure what I want to grind for currently ... Chameleos? Teostra? G3?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Tales of Symphonia. (Made it to Tower of Salvation and killed
Zelos
. And man, was it satisfying!

Reaction score
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Stopped Xander and Ryoma from killing each other. Used a master seal on Lianna and Takumi. Almost got everyone to level 15. Collected everything that pops up in chapters except for one master seal which I'm going back to get.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. Sophie is now a Great Knight, and Azura is a Great Lord.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One):
Started playing with another one of my characters (a female Majin) and went through the first two PQs.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - I got Guru's Time Distortion Egg!

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Today I decided to take some pictures with the Yo-Kai Cam in YKW 1, which I used to get Select Coins + in Psychic Specters. Now I've got Buchinyan, Noko and Komasan. Also did a couple more side quests. I think I'm ready to move on with the story now.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokémon Moon - Bred a HP Ground Cutiefly in a Love Ball. <3

Reaction score
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Got to chapter 19? Lianna is like level 31 and everyone else I actively use is around 20-25. Just promoted Camilla and got a few A+ support ranks.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Sonic Adventure (Xbox One):
Apparently this is now backwards compatible, so I installed it and played the first boss and level.

Reaction score
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Finished the main campaign and unlocked lunatic mode. About to try out the History battle things.

Pokemon Moon - My niece needed a Pokemon so I traded it to her and then started doing mindless wonder trading with my boxes of Litten's.

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
Minecraft (Wii U Edition)

I popped into my Creative world and admired my Fennekin mosaic from atop the torch-like observational Fennekin Tower.
20171024_222147_HDR-1.jpg 20171024_222233-1.jpg
The orange details on Fennekin are Lava pools!

I also had to amend my Squid habitat (dubbed Squid World) because all of my Squids apparently died except for one. :( So until I get around to repopulating it, my lone survivor Ten Tickles has it all to himself. I then expanded a little secret underwater cavern that I had constructed under Squid World.

On top of it all, I used various Terra Cotta blocks to touch up my house and Fennekin Tower. The renovation isn't pictured, but now the tower's roof features red and yellow Terra Cotta instead of stone bricks/chiseled stone.

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
Minecraft (Wii U Edition)

I entered my house to discover a Spider had spawned in the attic. It was spinning around, so I named it Spinny.