• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

What video games are you playing now?

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Well I guess this is the last day playing this, now that Super Mario Odyssey is right around the corner. It's been a real...blast. Today I focused on training some more with the instructors. I currently got all instructors save for the last two at the very bottom of the list, and I have no idea who they are supposed to be (they have gold borders). I assume they're supposed Towa and Mira, though I wouldn't know, much less know how to unlock them.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - The other day I managed to befriend Ray O' Light, after having zero luck the day before it. Now I'm doing a couple more side-quests before proceeding with the story.

Retired
Reaction score
I currently got all instructors save for the last two at the very bottom of the list, and I have no idea who they are supposed to be (they have gold borders). I assume they're supposed Towa and Mira, though I wouldn't know, much less know how to unlock them.
If they're after Bardock, then they should be Hit and Bojack from DLC 1 & 3 respectively. Only issue is, I'm not sure when the Switch version is actually getting the DLC... ;p

Reaction score
If they're after Bardock, then they should be Hit and Bojack from DLC 1 & 3 respectively. Only issue is, I'm not sure when the Switch version is actually getting the DLC... ;p
Oh, right. You get more characters through collecting the Dragon Balls and wishing for them. I know that you get Hit from that at the very least. That makes sense. Also all the already released DLC have been available for the Switch version since launch. I'm just not interested in them, aside from the timed free ones I already got.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Sonic Heroes (PlayStation 2):
Finished off Team Sonic's story.

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Cleared a few more PQs and one Saiyaman quest with my secondary character.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I restarted "Miitopia" as I want to save my Game Tickets for collecting the ragged outfits in the roulette, which will get me the "collect every clothes in each class" medals. Currently, this is my party:

Warrior: Me
Mage: Hermione Granger
Cleric: Princess Peach
Thief: Hinata Hyūga

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Minecraft (Wii U Edition)

I did some things regarding a tall mountain overlooking my home in my Creative world. On top, I built a snow spire that spirals up just high enough for me to stand in the clouds. I also began work on a home carved into the side of the mountain, with one window peeking through the naturally occurring waterfall. Additionally, I discovered a small cavern with a monster spawner creating a Zombie horde below the waterfall, so I planted a sign that read "Help! Zombies everyw..." with a skull next to it.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: A new game, with new technologies. First things first - ordering up a lot of drones to scout out the surrounding systems

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Sonic Heroes (PlayStation 2):
Finished Team Chaotix's story. One left now (Dark).

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
Splatoon 2

I have recently got an S-rank on Rainmaker, which feels like a proud achievement because it can get quite challenging. I admit I got lucky on two games because the other team got one disconnect each.

Due to this, I have gotten S-rank on all modes, with Tower Control first, followed by Splat Zones, and now Rainmaker.

On the Salmon Run side, the weapon set Splattershot Pro, Jet Squelcher, Dualie Squelcher and E-Liter 4K. They are all ranged weapons so their fire rate is not their strongest suit, but given that they are ranged, at least they have good reviving potential! I got up to 100 points this time, so I guess it's not a terrible set.

Thank you for reading.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: This has got to be the worst position I've ever started in. On the one side, a black hole, with a warp point that actually damages vessels passing through it - on the other, literally next door to another empire

Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - Excellent game so far. It feels wonderful to finally return to some proper 3D Mario after some fifteen odd years (since Super Mario Sunshine, I never got to play Galaxy 1 or 2). Currently at the Wooded Kingdom.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Winding down with the story. I'm very close to the "final" boss now.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
In "Miitopia", I finished Greenhorne, and the Dark Lord kidnapped my party members and sealed my Warrior class. Now here's my team:

Scientist: Me
Pop Star (Female): Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Chef: Komoe Harumachi (Eiken)
Cat: Kitty Cheshire (Ever After High)

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Currently I'm mostly playing Splatoon 2, and the recently released Super Mario Odyssey (both for the Switch)

Nearly to level 40 in Splatoon 2, and recently acquired A- rank and above in all ranked modes. I don't play a lot of ranked, because I get super salty with it, but I've been trying to hold it back so I can have some fun. I have recently picked up trying out new weopans. Once a week I do a weopan randomizer, and use some different weopans, and if I find one I like, I'll spend more time with the weopan and see how much I enjoy myself. Recent fun finds have been the Custom Blaster, the Splat Charger (I normally use the scoped varient), and the Splattershot Pro.

Got Super Mario Odyssey and started playing it at noon, and nearly played it for 12 hours straight (took a 2 hour break inbetween actually). This game is super fun. If you have a switch, or are thinking of getting a switch, then this game is a must have. It's so fun, with al the little secrets it has. I love finding little secrets and everything, and with the game being so massive, one could easily put 100 hours into it before they start finding they are running out of things to collect. I didn't collect everything in each kingdom, but I am currently at the Snow Kingdom. So far, I think my favorite has to be either the Lost Kingdom or the Metro Kingdom.

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
assassins's creed origins

so far i love it as its probably the biggest game i have ever played as it so awesome gameplay and graphics wiseon mynew ps4 pro

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Another new game, and a better starting position this time, with all three of my homeworlds strung out across three adjacent systems

Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - Finally got to New Donk City, or New Mr. & Mrs. Bowser City I guess with how many posters there are of Bowser's hopeful wedding. This game has so many collectibles that it gives me warm and fuzzy feelings, like when I was a kid playing Banjo-Kazooie.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - So I beat the final boss last night. All that's left are the post-end game side quests and the like.