• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Majora's Mask 3D after putting it off for two years, just about to do Snowhead Temple. I was looking for something to play before buying Ys VIII and Ultra Sun next month, then remembered I still had to beat MM3D. It's been really enjoyable, dunno why I even stopped playing.
Is it your first playthrough?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: It looks like the first wave of colonisation will be over shortly. Unfortunately that means research will progress slowly, but there's not really a lot that can be done about that

Standing Out
Reaction score
Sonic 2: After the game decided to shit itself and completely freeze up twice, I finally managed to play through the whole thing, finished with all 7 Chaos Emeralds too. I'm actually having a pretty good run with these. Wonder if I could finish Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all 7 Super Emeralds in one run...

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Stella Glow, which I just got in the post.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Danganronpa 1-2 Reload. Time to find out who killed Sayaka.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Seriously contemplating taking on the Sithrak by using mass ground troops to directly capture planets. I think this approach ought to be relatively cheap compared to planetary bombardment

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - Beat the game, with the main ending. This game felt rather short actually. Granted that's kinda a given with most Mario games, but Super Mario 64 and Sunshine felt longer to me as a kid. Anyway, all that's left are the remaining Power Moons I guess. I'm not sure if I'll commit to the rest of them though, as fun as this game really has been.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - So I got super lucky last night. I managed to befriend Sgt. Burly on my first attempt, and then I got Count Cavity from the Crank-a-Kai. Good things.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: My last minute grab for the Penthara system has apparently worked. After that I doubt I shall make any other such runs at empty space - in any case many more colonies might result in a real deficit since hardly any of them are yet returning resources to the Commonwealth

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon Moon, I'm cleaning my boxes. :/

Reaction score
SoS ToT

Freed Westown from their rank B lock
Modified the farm layout a bit with 8 single barns
Bought a pair of Beagles so my furmilar is on a rotating list might leave Asuka(Doberman)as one for another week then switch to Serena(Bernese Mountain Dog)

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - I'm nearing 50 hours now. These games (the third version in particular) are just so packed with so much to do, especially post-end game. A lot more than what I can say for Pokemon. Today I got through with the Yo-Kai World and Gera Gera Land. I'm hoping to eventually recruit Darknyan.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Sonic 3 and Knuckles: up to Lava Reef, and I only need two more Emeralds to get Hyper Sonic. Given that I know the location of two or three giant rings in Lava Reef, if I do well with the Special Stages, I might actually unlock Hyper Sonic in just one run.

A side point, did you guys know that there are actually giant rings in Flying Battery? I had literally never seen a giant ring in that stage before this morning. I'll have to remember this location for future playthroughs.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: That's Penthara grabbed for the Commonwealth, a system I suspect I'll be very glad to have

Standing Out
Reaction score
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Welp, I screwed it up. Missed the Emeralds on two different tries 'cuz I was dumb and turned too early. Managed to get one, but didn't find enough Giant Rings to get both, so I only Super Cleared the game.