• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

What video games are you playing now?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The Sithrak have declared war, which was inevitable, but prosecuting this war with shoestring technology is going to be a real pain

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Trying to rack up points on the Beerus raid, though it tends to take time to find or fill a room. Still, I'm having fun playing my first raid! :3

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Final Fantasy- the 4 Heroes of Light. (Named my party characters after the leads from Slayers.)

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I tried replaying The Great Tower of Bowser Land for the first green star. Haven't had success.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Some funds from the colonies are beginning to creep in, but it is at least clear that the lack of decent-sized planets is going to be a problem long-term

Reaction score
SouthPark The Fractured But Whole - I think I'm almost to the end of the story. Just got Cartman defeated and I'm about to go interrogate him at the base. I only have a few things left to master. I just need to find a few more Crab people and Bums to fight and a few more Yaoi pictures.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Switch) - Finally getting around to playing this. Currently playing the original Shovel Knight campaign. First time playing Shovel Knight and it's excellent so far. I only regret having not played it sooner.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters: Defeated the optional boss Teastroyer. Kinda bummed though that you can't get Jibakoma in this version, from what I can tell.

Ducks
Reaction score
Well, I figgured a while ago that it's been some time since I last played a Metroid Prime game, so I decided to change that by going for the one that I hadn't actually played yet, namely Metroid Prime 3, and so far... it's good, I guess. I mean there were a few times I got stuck due to missing some stuff, but other then that I've had a pretty good time so far.

Reaction score
SoS ToT

Lulukoko has hit rank S so I'm done with their town based requests/seperate character requests after Tsuyukusa/Westown hit S might do a new file to chase a different girl(probably either of the Luka twins)

Just some random guy on a random site
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Pokémon Blue, The Witcher 1, Borderlands 2 and Shadow of Mordor
Well... these are the ones that I played in the last 2 weeks, I'm playing more than that but that has been on hold for a while now...

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Playing the boy file for a bit.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters: Finally found all eight Noko Orbs and got to Nokotopia. Also I was wrong about Jibakoma, you can still fight and befriend him in this.

Reaction score
South Park The Fractured But Whole - Finished the game. Might go back and get the few collectibles I missed but otherwise I've done everything. Ill probably trade it in.

Super Mario Odyssey - Finally went and finished the sand place and now I'm in the lake place.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I finally got the first green star from The Great Tower of Bowser Land. Now I just need the same from Rainbow Run before moving on to the next level.