• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

What video games are you playing now?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The Sithrak have declared war, which was inevitable, but prosecuting this war with shoestring technology is going to be a real pain

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Trying to rack up points on the Beerus raid, though it tends to take time to find or fill a room. Still, I'm having fun playing my first raid! :3

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Final Fantasy- the 4 Heroes of Light. (Named my party characters after the leads from Slayers.)

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I tried replaying The Great Tower of Bowser Land for the first green star. Haven't had success.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Some funds from the colonies are beginning to creep in, but it is at least clear that the lack of decent-sized planets is going to be a problem long-term

Reaction score
SouthPark The Fractured But Whole - I think I'm almost to the end of the story. Just got Cartman defeated and I'm about to go interrogate him at the base. I only have a few things left to master. I just need to find a few more Crab people and Bums to fight and a few more Yaoi pictures.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Switch) - Finally getting around to playing this. Currently playing the original Shovel Knight campaign. First time playing Shovel Knight and it's excellent so far. I only regret having not played it sooner.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters: Defeated the optional boss Teastroyer. Kinda bummed though that you can't get Jibakoma in this version, from what I can tell.

Ducks
Reaction score
Well, I figgured a while ago that it's been some time since I last played a Metroid Prime game, so I decided to change that by going for the one that I hadn't actually played yet, namely Metroid Prime 3, and so far... it's good, I guess. I mean there were a few times I got stuck due to missing some stuff, but other then that I've had a pretty good time so far.

Reaction score
SoS ToT

Lulukoko has hit rank S so I'm done with their town based requests/seperate character requests after Tsuyukusa/Westown hit S might do a new file to chase a different girl(probably either of the Luka twins)

Just some random guy on a random site
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Pokémon Blue, The Witcher 1, Borderlands 2 and Shadow of Mordor
Well... these are the ones that I played in the last 2 weeks, I'm playing more than that but that has been on hold for a while now...

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Playing the boy file for a bit.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters: Finally found all eight Noko Orbs and got to Nokotopia. Also I was wrong about Jibakoma, you can still fight and befriend him in this.

Reaction score
South Park The Fractured But Whole - Finished the game. Might go back and get the few collectibles I missed but otherwise I've done everything. Ill probably trade it in.

Super Mario Odyssey - Finally went and finished the sand place and now I'm in the lake place.

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
Super Mario 3D World

I finally got the first green star from The Great Tower of Bowser Land. Now I just need the same from Rainbow Run before moving on to the next level.