• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Barrel!
Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - Got through the last few worlds and beat the game!

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - I'm only through the first two levels and I'm hoping it gets better since the story has only really just started.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: It's becoming clear that by this point I'd have had to do something about the Sithrak anyway - Operation Thunderbolt is going ahead as much to buy myself time as for any other reason

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: So it seems my weapon platforms aren't up to the job of fending off the latest Sithrak destroyers. I'm seriously beginning to lose my temper here

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - it's a really great game. I'm still working through the story, I'm at nearly 300 moons.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - Got through a few more levels and it certainly got better game-play wise.

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One)
Played through the Freeza stuff with my female Majin character, and also got Potential Unleashed with my main one.

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Stardew Valley (Switch) - I enjoyed playing this so much that I decided to double dip on the Switch version the other day. I still prefer playing this on the PC though. Currently in the second week of Spring. I created an alien character with a mine field farm, with the idea that the farm is the site of a meteor landing that spawned me and the rocks. =P

YKW 2: Bony Spirits - Still grinding tirelessly. Currently trying to befriend Darknyan in this version so that the Venoct fight will go easier, but having no luck so far.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Lego marvel heroes 2 (Switch) - Got through a few more levels and I'm back to team Spidey. This time I've got Dr Strange on my side!

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - I befriended Darknyan. My Yo-Kai are all around the level 50 mark now. I'm strong enough to beat Venoct (and thus clear the side quest) but with some difficulty still. I might grind some more still before I try to make the effort of befriending him. It's not going to be easy...

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Signed a technology trade treaty with the Abiddon Enclave, which gives me a lot of tech I really did need - including Gas Giant Colonisation. Only problem is that the Sithrak are potentially everywhere so I'm going to have to look at convoys for practically everything

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Secret of Mana (Made it to the Upper Lands)
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
I started Batman: Arkham Origins. Liking it so far: it's just more of the same, plays very similar to Arkham City

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Operation Thunderbolt is finally ready to get underway - just one more turn ...

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Still playing ranked matches, but I decided to pick up FF/Golden Freeza and Beerus as... sort of mains, I guess? I've been doing particularly well as Beerus. I'm also hoping to learn another character or two, but it primarily depends on whether they have a decent stamina break combo.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- Happy Home Designer. There is now a cafe, and flower shop.