• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - Got through the last few worlds and beat the game!

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - I'm only through the first two levels and I'm hoping it gets better since the story has only really just started.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: It's becoming clear that by this point I'd have had to do something about the Sithrak anyway - Operation Thunderbolt is going ahead as much to buy myself time as for any other reason

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: So it seems my weapon platforms aren't up to the job of fending off the latest Sithrak destroyers. I'm seriously beginning to lose my temper here

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey - it's a really great game. I'm still working through the story, I'm at nearly 300 moons.

Reaction score
Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - Got through a few more levels and it certainly got better game-play wise.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One)
Played through the Freeza stuff with my female Majin character, and also got Potential Unleashed with my main one.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Stardew Valley (Switch) - I enjoyed playing this so much that I decided to double dip on the Switch version the other day. I still prefer playing this on the PC though. Currently in the second week of Spring. I created an alien character with a mine field farm, with the idea that the farm is the site of a meteor landing that spawned me and the rocks. =P

YKW 2: Bony Spirits - Still grinding tirelessly. Currently trying to befriend Darknyan in this version so that the Venoct fight will go easier, but having no luck so far.

Reaction score
Lego marvel heroes 2 (Switch) - Got through a few more levels and I'm back to team Spidey. This time I've got Dr Strange on my side!

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - I befriended Darknyan. My Yo-Kai are all around the level 50 mark now. I'm strong enough to beat Venoct (and thus clear the side quest) but with some difficulty still. I might grind some more still before I try to make the effort of befriending him. It's not going to be easy...

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Signed a technology trade treaty with the Abiddon Enclave, which gives me a lot of tech I really did need - including Gas Giant Colonisation. Only problem is that the Sithrak are potentially everywhere so I'm going to have to look at convoys for practically everything

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Secret of Mana (Made it to the Upper Lands)
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I started Batman: Arkham Origins. Liking it so far: it's just more of the same, plays very similar to Arkham City

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Operation Thunderbolt is finally ready to get underway - just one more turn ...

Retired
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Still playing ranked matches, but I decided to pick up FF/Golden Freeza and Beerus as... sort of mains, I guess? I've been doing particularly well as Beerus. I'm also hoping to learn another character or two, but it primarily depends on whether they have a decent stamina break combo.