• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

This is my Miitopia team:

• Warrior: Me!
  • Mage: Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
  • Cleric: Princess Peach (Super Mario Bros.)
  • Thief: Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)
  • Pop Star (Female): Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  • Pop Star (Male): Blues64 (Deceased friend of mine, loved him like a brother)
  • Chef: Komoe Harumachi (Eiken)
  • Cat: Kitty Cheshire (Ever After High)
  • Imp: Kirika Misono (Eiken)
  • Scientist: Ballora (Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location)
  • Tank: Shantae (Shantae)
  • Princess: Baroness Von Bon Bon (Cuphead)
  • Flower: Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
  • Vampire: Camilla (Fire Emblem Fates)
  • Elf: Palutena (Kid Icarus)

Stardew Valley (Switch) - Finished my barn, bought a cow, and sent my axe in for upgrading to iron. Got everything I wanted done, save for building a Lightning Rod. I haven't been able to reach the next Foraging level, and now that it's Fall and storm season is over, there's no big rush to get that.

Been chipping away at Ultra Sun/Moon, in the latter I've made my first forray into Route 2 and in the former I've cleared the first Trial (which left my starter literally 2 exp away from leveling up BTW). Oh, and if anyone cares what my current teams are, here you go:
In U. Sun, I've got a Litten, a Buneary, a Wingull, a Pichu, a Zorua and tha event Rockruff (which I soft reset for until I got a good Nature), while on U. Moon I have Popplio, Pichu, Zorua, Buneary Furfrou (which I'm trying out because I haven't before (and since the first one I got had an Adamant Nature)) and another event Rockruff (which I also SR'd for). The reason for the similarities in the teams is that I am rather interested in using those 'mons, either because I haven't before or I just like the 'mon in question... But I do intend to get different ones later, so I'm hedging my bets and all that.

Pokemon Ultra Sun: Met the 5th member of the team, cleared Grand Trial #1, went and grabbed the TM's I saw laying around the place now that I can get to them, and popped into the photo club. Speaking of the photo club, I am gonna go sooooooo nuts with that place once I transfer in the buddies from Sun.
  • Khan, Torracat
  • Polo, Slowpoke
  • Nathan, Zorua
  • Decker, Magnemite
  • Freedom, Rufflet
  • Muchlax, I caught it to take the leftovers, but then I learned it had Pickup so I'm keeping it around for items, already got a Destiny Knot out of it, gonna replace it when I meet actual team member #6

Space Empires V: Next plan is to get a convoy in place to move settlers to Magog, formerly Melmac VIII. The Sithrak of Magog are surprisingly behaving themselves under the heel of occupying forces, but even so, I want humans landed and running the show as soon as possible

Ultra Moon, just beat Lana's trial and I doubled back to nab a Larvitar.

Last night I got Ending B in Nier: Automata, then immediately started down the third playthrough... I was not prepared for that. Good Lord, I was not prepared for that... Happy Thanksgiving!

Tales of Zestiria: I found the Hellion who ate that guy's Iris Gem, and then got totally lost about how to find the last two I was missing, because Rose was telling me nothing, and I was definitely missing some, because Mayvin wouldn't let me continue the story without more. At one point I wound up opening the map and realisined there was still one left in Marlind, it was super easy to miss though, since Rose says nothing about it and it doesn't show up on the map, and it's one guy in the corner of the inn. How was I supposed to notice that? Anyway, I handled that, and got anther Iris Gem.
Now, the weird part is that I know I'm still missing an Iris Gem, but the characters are talking like I've got them all, and there's nothing left anywhere on the map, so I'm just gonna roll with it and go back to see Mayvin.

Tales of Zestiria: I found the Hellion who ate that guy's Iris Gem, and then got totally lost about how to find the last two I was missing, because Rose was telling me nothing, and I was definitely missing some, because Mayvin wouldn't let me continue the story without more. At one point I wound up opening the map and realisined there was still one left in Marlind, it was super easy to miss though, since Rose says nothing about it and it doesn't show up on the map, and it's one guy in the corner of the inn. How was I supposed to notice that? Anyway, I handled that, and got anther Iris Gem.
Now, the weird part is that I know I'm still missing an Iris Gem, but the characters are talking like I've got them all, and there's nothing left anywhere on the map, so I'm just gonna roll with it and go back to see Mayvin.

I've only played through the tedious Iris Gem side-quests once in my first playthrough (only just made it to Marlind in my current playthrough), but I know a couple websites that detail where all the Iris Gems are if you want to look.

I'm still playing Ultra Sun, and I TRIED to play Ys I on Steam...but for some reason I can't get it to exit full screen no matter what I do. I don't want it to take up my whole computer! Should I get the PSP version or the DS version?

Tales of Zestiria: On the way back to Mayvin, I decided to actually go do the Malevolent Crucibles. Not sure why, the mood just took me. To start with, they infuriated me, especially since I started with Lailah's (and her melee combos are terrible). But then I actually learned how Seraphic Artes really worked, how to cut down on their casting time (combo into them), and how to properly cast higher artes (hold X and tap O), and now it's actually pretty enjoyable, controlling the seraphim for a change is pretty fun, I'll need to start changing up characters during normal gameplay. I've quelled Sorey's, Lailah's, Enda's, Rose's and Mikleo's crucibles, but there's at least 2 left, which is weird, since there's only one more character left to play with, guess I'll learn once I reach them.
Once I got back and talked to Mayvin though:
It turns out Mayvin's job is to record events of the world, and he showed us the full story of how Heldalf came to be. Turns out that the previous Shepherd literally cursed the Rolance general Heldalf to be eternally alone after his village was ruined, neatly tying together the red and green sets of Iris Gems. Heldalf gets cursed, becomes immortal, everyone shuns him, his family dies, he can't kill himself, he goes full Hellion and becomes the Lord of Calamity.
After this bombshell, Sorey comes to the conclusion that he wants to save Heldalf from his loneliness, and Mayvin tells us to prove we've got what it takes. Now, Mayvin didn't just mean beat him in battle, he meant to prove I was able to do what would be needed to kill him. He died himself before we could go through with it though. Now, you remember how Dezel died earlier? He used Zaveid's magic gun to sacrifice himself. It looks like, if we're going to beat Heldalf, I'm going to have to do that again with at least one more of the seraphim. And if the opening cinematic's anything to go by, I'm going to need to sacrifice all four of them to kill off Heldalf for good. This is gonna make me cry isn't it?

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - I'm becoming very frustrated by how broken this game is. Whats worse is it appears to only be the switch version that's like this. My friend is playing PS4 version and we are at the same part in the story and hes not having any of the problems I am. At one point I couldn't switch between my characters mid level! The story is really cute and I want to finish it but if I have to restart another level because a character freezes in place or the game crashes in scene transition its probably going to be traded in for something else.

Lego Worlds (Switch) - It was on sale for 15$ so I said "why not". Its better then I was thinking. The candy world is really cute and I think I need to make a candy village now.

Due to the thing that is Nanowrimo, until mid-December I am basically unable to play anything more serious than five-minute puzzle games (which I manage to find time for basically everywhere).

Tales of Zestiria: I've finished all 7 Malevolent Crucibles, and it turns out the others were sort of tag-crucibles. As in, you bring in Sorey/Rose and 1 seraph. I used Mikleo in both of them, since I like the way his Artes work and his Armatus has the best all purpose utility. Back to the story.
I started off towards kintsugi to go handle Heldalf once and for all, but on the way there it turns out that Lunarre told Rolance that the Scattered Bones assassinated the cardinal under order from Hyland, and war's broken out. And here's where things get tough, the game's giving me a choice between 2/3 options
  1. Help Rose save the Scattered Bones
  2. Stop the war by going to Sergei
  3. Stop the war by going to Alisha
I trust Rose to be able to handle things herself, and it's more important that we stop the war so that Heldalf can't get any stronger by feeding off the Malevolence the war will produce. Out of the two "stop the war" options, I've decided to go to Alisha, since hopefully if Rolance sees Hyland backing down, then hopefully Sergei at least would see that something's wrong, and Alisha's got Maltran the Hellion by her side who'll almost certainly be egging her on, and hopefully the Shepherd can handle things with her if they get messy. Hope I'm picking the right one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom