• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sims 4 (PS4) - Baby grew up into a toddler and has been terrible to take care of since the age up. Not because shes been acting out or anything but because the game keeps glitching away any actions I start to take care of her!!! Her birthday can not arrive soon enough.

Stardew Valley (Switch) - Upgraded my house and got to level 50 of the caves. I think I'll be saving up next for the 25,000 bundle at the community center, just to get that one over with. Shouldn't take too long.

Also got the new Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update, but I haven't tried it out yet. Might try it on Wednesday when I have more time.

Space Empires V: The battle for the warp point has gone well. Sacrificed some AUTO-Screen drones to scatter the Sithrak fighters, which made space for HMS Phalanx and HMS Tercio to convoy the freighters through. The invasion fleet will be back in Reticulum next turn, ready for new units and possibly a refit. Either way I think once I have Level 3 Fighters I'll build a fresh force in Melmac, as much to keep the system open as any other reason

The convoy system for getting colony ships around is working well enough, even if it is cumbersome. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of the border systems (I'm thinking of Sephandris and Radnor) producing a decent amount of resources soon

Tales of Zestiria:
So, from the looks of it, a couple of the sidequests can't be done until postgame (I didn't actually realise there was a post-game to this game), and the game's locking me out of everything west of Lastonbell, even save point travel can't get me out there, so I suppose they'll unlock in postgame too? So, I was going to finish all the sidequests before I went and kicked Heldaf's ass, but I'm just heading there now. Beat him up, unlock all the areas, go finish sidequests and stuff later.
That said, I *did* finish off the kids' murderer sidequest since it was literally right on my way, and my god were those gorilla hellions the cheapest pieces of shit I've ever seen. Yeah, sure, chip off 3/4 of my armatised HP with a near invisible attack that can't be blocked, and will stunlock you for the duration if you're hit once, yeah, that's fair. I mean, it's a Hidden Arte, so if I started charging a Seraphic before it hit I'd be set to max charge for the highest Arte in an instant, but it comes out near instantly, and once you're hit once you can't start a charge anyway. Plus there's two of 'em. I managed to beat it eventually though.
Now, I was gonna go and fight Eisen, but someone in the party came up with an idea that's better than just killing him, but that'll require scouring the continent as well, so I guess he can wait too.
So, headed off to kintsugi, and things look bad. You can tell things aren't going well straight away when we couldn't feel Gramps' domain, and there were human corpses everywhere. Heldalf probably let humans in, flooded them with malevolence, turned 'em into hellions and made them go nuts, and now Gramps is down in the Mobiningo Ruins fighting them off. Well, hopefully he's still fighting, we haven't found him yet. Symonne's been getting in my way all the way through the ruins, sending us to this weird illusory desert that confused the fuck out of my until I realised that the monoliths in the sand formed a path to follow. And then she made illusory copies of armatised Rose and Sorey, which were weirdly, much easier to beat than the aforementioned fucking gorillas. I'm saved just before this big room with a portal to outside, so I get the feeling there's a boss fight coming up. My guess is Symonne.

Last edited:
Sims 4 (PS4) - Toddler grew up into a child. My husband aged into an elder. Guess I didn't realize he was that many days older then my sim. On the fantasy writer career path.

Soldam Drops (Switch) - Once I figured out how the puzzles work its a neat little game. Not worth the full 30$ for a physical copy but worth the 10$ for the digital.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Been working through the history mode trying to grind for some item for crests.

Space Empires V: Population administration was the theme of the turn this time. I've finally got rid of the Sithrak population of Magog and landed settlers. For the time being I think I shall move people from the heavily-populated core worlds out to Melmac. Phalanx and Tercio can stay on hand to guard the convoys.

I've decided against a refit of the invasion squadron - it would take far too long, given that the new troops will be ready in two turns, and there wouldn't be much of an improvement in function either.

Terraria: As I was exploring the caverns for more tungsten, I randomly "felt an evil presence watching me", so I warped back home (found a Magic Mirror, gonna be great to not have to hoard Recall Potions anymore) and got ready to fight the Eye of Cthulhu. I didn't have time to grab my potions in the scramble, but I had some cooked fish on me, and managed to throw down a campfire I found, which were both probably godsends. I was fighting in the centre of "town" (if you can call it that at this point), since that tends to produce pretty good results for early bosses. The buildings on each side of me made for good grapple points to dodge its charges, and the Nurse and Guide who were living on the top floor at the time helped out by handling a couple of the minions too. Took it out with a stack of shuriken, as you do. So, at least I know I'm able to fight off the Eye in a set of tin armour. And naturally, after I took out the eye, a Dryad showed up, so that's nice.
After that I managed to find enough tungsten for the full armour set, so now I should be able to explore properly to the edges of the world, and survive pretty well anywhere that's not the underworld.

Pokemon Ultra Sun: Reached the Battle Royal Dome, lost the battle because the Masked Royal's Rockruff just f*cking loves spamming protect, and I would up losing to Hau's Dartirix pulling a double KO on Decker (Magnemite) and Rockruff. Now on my way to the 3rd trial of the game.

Tales of Zestiria:
I was right, the fight was against Symonne, who I kinda wound up feeling kinda sorry for when she hated herself so much that she couldn't find any kind of worth in her own life until she started working with Heldalf to turn all seraphim into hellions.
After that, I spent a little time in Camlann, and now I'm... I wanna say 3/4 of the way, through Artorius' Throne. I've been swatting down mutant hellions left and right though. Two in Camlann, three so far in Artorius' Throne, and I'm speculating a 4th based on the fact that I've had to use 3 out of 4 seraph movement abilities to reach them. So, I'm thinking 1 more mutant hellion, and then the next big fight should be Kittybeard himself.

TF2

It's been alright so far although there's a noticeable lack of drops. Might need to play more often... That said, I recently got Portal 2 and Ceres (both from my wishlist) from that last sale. And now I'm broke again...

Sims 4 (PS4) - My child is almost at an A in school! The mom is about halfway to level 9 of he writing skill. My sims husband only has about a day left to live so I'm trying to fulfill as many of his wishes as possible.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Still working my way through some history mode levels. I've decided I hate mounted units as I have a hard time maneuvering them.

Terraria: I haven't made any progress with my character or gear, but I explored to the world edges, and found nothing but crap in the ocean chests. Just breathing reeds and tridents weaker than the one I already had. I did find something nice in a Living Wood tree with the wands and a Living Loom, so that's the gear I'll need for the Dryad's house sorted. Speaking of NPC houses, I got the Merchant's (mahogany 2 storey) and Demolitionist's (underground and made of tin bricks, with a workshop for bomb making) houses sorted, with the Nurse's (marble brick hospital/house combo) about halfway, and the plan for the Dryad is to convert the Living Wood in town into a treehouse for her. The plan is to give the Guide a library-type house, and I've got no idea what the hell to set up the Painter or Dye Trader in.

Tales of Zestiria:
Finished up the story, and Jesus Christ was this shit heavy. So, first off, there was a very good reason we hadn't seen Gramps yet. It turns out Heldalf had absorbed him to try and drive Sorey into malevolence, and Sorey and Mickleo practically murdered their father. I mean damn. After that, Heldalf fucking Armatised with Maotelus, and here was when I needed to shoot Heldalf with my seraphs. Now this one was tough, since I actually used items in battle for the first time ever, since I wasn't able to deal enough damage to stun him alone, so I kept needing to revive Rose/her seraph to they could help out and deal enough damage. And then I had to pick up Heldalf's sword and drive it through his chest. No, Sorey didn't have to do this, I did. Well, with the controller anyway. I freed Heldalf from his life of solitude, and Sorey did what he said he would, became Maotelus' vessel, and went to sleep, for, honestly it could have been centuries, since Rose had died well before he woke up, plus given how much Mikleo looked to have grown. Just before he bonded with Maotelus, 4 wisps of light in the 4 element colours floated up to the sky, and the party's seraphim showed up at Rose's funeral, so I guess they reincarnated or something. But it made for a great tearjerking moment, with an older Mikleo in some ruins, the floor crumbles beneath him, and he starts to fall. And what should reach out and grab his hand but Sorey's glove.
And that's the story done with. Now that that's handled, it's on to finish up the postgame content, and the sidequests that I couldn't finish before.

My gaming list will always start with Pokemon, and all the RPG games. Dark souls, the division, forza motorsport are the next in my playlist.

Space Empires V: The planned Mk2 Hawker-class Interceptor is obviously necessary. The force of 24 Mk1's dealt with 30 Sithrak fighters well, but having lost 14 it's obvious I'll need something with a bigger punch. Likewise the Mk1 Darter-class Bomber is beginning to show its age a bit - I think I shall replace them with Mk2's next turn.

In diplomacy I've made another attempt to convince the Ukra-Tal to enter into a technology exchange treaty by tacking on a decent trade deal. Getting Ice Planet Colonisation off them would be useful while I have the shipyard at Avalon idle, though I'm not expecting a positive response

Started a new save in Metal Gear Solid! I'm always impressed with how good the voice acting is in this game despite it being an early PS1 title.

Back
Top Bottom