• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

Still in Hau'oli City. I beat Ilima in battle.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Pokemon Ultra Sun: Went to the Dimensional Research Lab, now I'm in Konikoni city, goin' to see Olivia for her Grand Trial.

Terraria: Got all the stuff I needed to make a full Jungle Armour getup, and a Blade of Grass for eventual Night's Edge forging, also found a hive down there. So I killed off a Queen Bee, got a Hive Wand for buildin', and a Bee Gun for shootin'. And let me tell you those bees are incredible. I'm betting I could use them to wipe the floor with Skeletron if I really wanted. Think I'm gonna explore the desert before I try the dungeon though.
Killing the Queen Bee allowed the Witch Doctor to spawn, so I set him up with a house made out of hive with a little honey pool in there, it feels about right for the guy. Also, while I was making that, Pinkie Pie the Party Girl moved into town. So I now have an excuse to build that ragin' night club under the town to house her wild parties.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Love Nikki - Some phone game an artist I follow plays. Tried it out and its really just Style Savvey on phone. So not bad. I'm in act 4 right now.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The Wolfcubs have done very well - the old Tigercubs suffered about 30% losses on a planetstrike, while the Wolfcubs got that down to 2%. Lyrae VII is mine. Some weapon platforms need to be thrown up, then I can start thinking about the rest of the system. The Darters at Magog ought to be done next turn so I can test out my new siege strategy as well.

I've decided to push ahead with Applied Research Lvl 2 before going ahead with Small Ship Construction Lvl 6. It'll only take a turn to finish off and I think now's as good a time as any to mass-upgrade the Research Centres

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Turns out I am going to need minesweepers in Melmac after all, something that can be squarely filed under "Pain in the arse". I've decided to employ the I-Series invasion freighters as population transports for the time being - I'd like to get as many people settled on Freya, née Lyrae VII as quickly as possible.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Just starting the long job of replacing the listening posts with updated versions - it's logistics-heavy, but it has to be done. Otherwise consolidation is the name of the game, tidying away mines, colonising planets, and getting ready to start construction on ships

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

20171210_062445_HDR-1.jpg

I also rather enjoyed the Team Skull confrontation at Big Wave Beach.

Reaction score
Another round of Cuphead today.
- A-ranked all World 1 bosses (+achievement get)
- P-ranked all Run & Gun stages (+achievement get) - Rugged Ridge was the last one remaining.
- Beat King Dice (+no-damage achievement get)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Xenoblade 2. I actually got the Special Edition, but for some insane reason they put SHIPPING LABELS ON THE GAME BOX, they gave me some money back but still what the heck?

Still haven't picked up Ultra Sun/Moon. Probably next paycheck.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I encountered Smeargle, and as luck would have it, Rockruff was at the front of the party to "teach" him Happy Hour. The battle quickly became a war between my Drifloon spamming Constrict and the Smeargle spamming Happy Hour, which cracked my little brother up. By the time Smeargle was caught, I knew exactly what to name him: "Happy."

Barrel!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy V - Just decided to level up to the same level as the boss and stick to my current job class set up. Leveling helped but actually stocking up on items helps a tremendous amount as well. Now I've got three more jobs so I've switched things up a bit. Faris is now a ninja with the steal ability and Reina is a Summoner with Lvl 4 black magic. Had to redo that boss fight because I didn't heal and died in a random encounter right after. xP On the plus side because I had to redo the fight, I had to redo the castle run too. I missed all the chests the first time. Now I'm on my way to the Earth Crystal.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Booted up a little Metroid: Samus Returns. I like it! It's only my second Metroid game though behind the first Metroid Prime (I've dabbled with Super Metroid and the original Metroid II).

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
Xenoblade 2.
Booted up a little Metroid: Samus Returns. I like it! It's only my second Metroid game though behind the first Metroid Prime (I've dabbled with Super Metroid and the original Metroid II).
I hope you enjoy it! I haven't played Samus Returns yet, but I'd like to.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I wish I'd done some scouting before sending the I-Series' off to fetch colonists. Now would have been a perfect time for a planetstrike on Lyrae I, but now it'll have to wait at least four turns. I can only hope the defences won't be strengthened in the interim.

In the meantime I've started construction on some new A-Series 21 general freighters. At the moment they're just as fast as their smaller 11 cousins, despite being built around a Medium hull. Either way I think I'll end up appreciating the extra heavy lifting when it comes to shifting goods to the border colonies

Ducks
Reaction score
Still delving deep into the labyrinth that is Etrian Odyssey V, and I rather enjoyed my time in the 3rd Stratum, the boss being one of the highlights. The other one, obviously, being the fact that there's a quest entitled 'Spooky Scary Skeletons', that was also a big one. Seriously though, the 3rd Stratum was a pretty cool place, both in terms of the enemy designs, the general appearence of the area itself, the events you find 'round the place and it also had some pretty neet lore, that too. Oh, and the 4th Stratum was alright, the boss was a decent challange but nothing special.

Oh, and from what I've seen in the little snippet they let you walk around in before making you return to town, the 5th Stratum may just end up my favourite of the bunch from sheer looks alone.

Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U:
For the past few days, I've been playing a bunch of modes. I started out with random battles, then headed over to the solo modes to get some items and stuff. I've got a ton of custom specials, and I've even completed quite a few fighters' collections. I've also snagged some trophies.