• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Research into torpedo weapons is progressing terrifyingly fast, so much so that the pace of technology is outstripping the ability of the yards to build ships. Since I also received Scanners Lvl 1 from the Abiddon this turn, I've decided to slow down slightly in favour of bigger drones - I'll have Lvl 4 Temporal Sensors next turn anyway, so I might as well upgrade the AUTO-Survey design along with the Listening Post 12 and the Explorator 23.

So while playing Skyrim I discovered that using the Capture button for video actually records the previous 30 seconds of gameplay, rather than starting a recording now -- i.e. it's not the "hold my beer" button. Nonetheless, some of my video clips turned out better than expected because of this -- including a 30-second takedown of that annoying Frost Troll on the mountain. Seriously, that thing went down so quickly I'm like "wait ... it's over?"

Kingdom Hearts - HD I.5 ReMIX -:
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
I went through Agrabah and some of Monstro, but I really don't like this gameplay. Think I'll just use a YouTube video for the cutscenes because I want the story. :p
Yeah, that's pretty much how I handled it. Believe me, it gets worse, especially when you're fighting opponents with real decks.

Kingdom Hearts - HD I.5 ReMIX -:
Finished watching the cutscenes for Re:Chain of Memories (the story is amazing!), then headed over to 358/2 Days to finish that up.

Kingdom Hearts - HD II.5 ReMIX -:
Started playing through Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. I've gotten to the 6th day and I just viewed the cutscene in the mansion's white room.

Bad Apple Wars (Vita) - Got through both of Higa's endings and now I'm working on Shikishima's first ending. Since it doesn't seem like I have to do the routes in any particular order for the "True" end Ill go with Alma next and then work on the guys on the Good Apple side.

Sonic Forces: Collectable rings. Collectable rings everywhere. As you may or may not be able to guess, my big goal at the moment is to gather as many of the collectable rings as possible. I've got nearly all Red Star Rings up to and including Aqua Road, with only Park Avenue missing one. I've also collected the Countdown Rings for a few levels too.
I've made 2 extra avatars: a white tiger (made by creating a cat and then making her wear the tiger stripe bodysuit), and a bear. I've also ranked up my hedgehog to 3-gold honours.

MegaPod: You could try trading your Rockruff to someone who has the other game to evo it for you?
Actually, I figured out that I was using the wrong time, and didn't have to get up so early. ^^; I'll probably try again this evening!

Welp, last night Skyrim Switch officially crashed. Error report and everything.

Fortunately, it was less than five minutes from the last autosave point and I wasn't doing anything important. Just adventuring and blasting mudcrabs for massive damage.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) - I spent a good hour and a half just trying to locate Umon's Shipyard. I had to look up a video guide. The compass and map system in this game is really not at all ideal and is literally misleading. What's worse is that the overworlds are packed full of monsters that are at insanely high levels compared to your own, and more often than not, you'll accidentally engage with them even if you're actively trying to avoid them. I battled a level 18 flying monster and whittled its health to half before I was intercepted by another, higher leveled one. Had no other choice but to hightail it, hoping that the monsters wouldn't kill me along the way with their ranged attacks. Real fair.

I mean I'm still enjoying this game a lot, but these things are bothersome.

Back
Top Bottom