• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts - HD II.5 ReMIX -:
Went alllll the way to The World That Never Was, and even got to the final battle. Of course, that stupid freezing bug got me, so I'll attempt again tomorrow.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Summoner's War - Leveling up a monster of mine to level 40 atm

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Poochyena breeding in Pokemon Sun for this week's BulbaTrade~ [/shameless BT-promotion] :ROFLMAO:

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Yooka-Laylee: Got all of the pagies I can think of in Glitterglaze Glacier, and unlocked that swamp level (I'm bad at remembering the level names apparently). I've got pretty much every pagie I can find there too, except for the one I'll inevitably get for beating Trev the Tenteyecle. I screwed up a couple of times, and I meant to finish it before I went to bed, but it was late so I'll just beat him later. It was kinda weird to find him though, since I had to expand Tribalstack Tropics before I could fight Rampo, and there was no boss to be found in Glitterglaze Glacier, so I thought I'd have to expand the swamp world first too, but apparently not.

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2: So, it turns out that this thing has local multiplayer on the PS4. This is honestly totally unexpected. But, anyway, my bro played the game, so I joined in with my account and we just played it. We went and got nearly every golden gnome, and I really don't understand how anyone was supposed to accomplish this without using a guide, since half of this stuff is pretty much impossible to find. Aside from that we just played matches and stuff.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda- A Link Between Worlds. I'm collecting rupees by catching bees. Recently found a golden one.

Reaction score
Finished Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix as well as Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I got a Spinarak by Wonder Trade, and caught two extra Poliwag plus a second Morelull.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
LoZ BotW

Cleared some Shrines
Urbosa's Champions Ballad
Found Tingle's outfit
Tried to look around Lon Lon Ranch's ruins but the Guardian Stalker made that impossible

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The Sithrak have decided to surrender to the Xiati Empire, apparently out of spite. I shall have to mothball those colony ships for the time being. On the bright side, the Xiati are in no real position to defend their new acquisitions and I get nothing of value from them anyway, so I'm free to antagonise them all I like and prepare to take Wanduk as a first target.

The first orbital docks are on the books to be built over the next year or so. Once in orbit they'll be refitted at will, but even so I've tried to be selective with where they're commissioned. I think Port Mercia, Port Lindsay, Freya, Elysia and Gloriana ought to suffice

Reaction score
Started playing Birth by Sleep, and so far in Terra's story I've just finished Radiant Garden.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I've been catching still more Pokémon on Brooklet Hill, some to keep and some to trade.

Reaction score
Skyrim Switch. My Khajiit archer has (for now) finished setting up her homestead at Lakeview Manor. In the meantime, three Frost Dragons attacked Falkreath (two of them simultaneously, the third a few days later) and two NPCs died. Aww.

Ducks
Reaction score
Finally got back into Ultra Sun, and I've managed to clear Akala Island and the first Aether Paadise event... Though what I really enjoyed were a couple side quests I ran into, namely the Ditto sidequest for the interesting (and mildly disturbing) premice and the hilarious end to the Pyukyumyukyu sidequest (or however that thing's name is spelt). Oh, and the interaction with that Pokémon Center lady was pretty neat as well, that too.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Now attempting to breed for shiny starters in Sun. Working on Popplio atm.

Was resetting for more event Rockruff on US. Next project is to move a bunch of Pokemon over from UM so I can have a full dex before even reaching the GameFreak building :ROFLMAO:

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I'm going to have to look at better minesweepers sooner rather than later. It looks like the whole Cue Cappa/Abiddon border is blocked by minefields, which I'm in no mood to tolerate. On the upside I reckon I'll have Point Defence Lvl 6 within two turns, which will mean I'll be able to turn my attention to decent light cruisers