• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Ducks
Reaction score
Wait 'til you play Spectre of Torment. That's a fun time.
A fun time it was when I first played it, and a fun time it was to play it again this day... And thus, my quest to replay all three Shovel Knight campaigns Checkpointless and complete all the challenges* comes to a close... Though I don't think I've tried Spectre Knight's New Game +, and it seems the tweek that is made for said New Game + run is pretty interesting... What a shame, I might just have to give it a go. :D

*Well except for those co-op Amiibo ones since I don't have friends.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I'm currently making my way through Memorial Hill. I caught a Phantump with one Dusk Ball and didn't even have to weaken it first.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Pokemon Ultra Sun
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Evoland
Zwei: The Arges Adventure

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I evolved my Wimpod while training on Memorial Hill!

Barrel!
Reaction score
Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Went and finished up all available events and finished up evening out team levels. Went to the 4 stage final fight and got wiped in the last stage. The boss in the last stage bumped up 15 levels and I didn't stand a chance. So I guess I'm going to level some more and upgrade even more skills and weapons.

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Azure Striker Gunvolt (Switch) - Played through the introductory level. The game seems fairly good right now, spiritual successor to MM Zero and all. A bit easy with the Flashfield compared to what I'm used to in the Zero games, but that's just based on my immediate impressions.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Super Mario Maker

I worked a bit on a neat Castle level I'm making.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Continuing with shipbuilding as much as possible - in an effort to keep things moving I'm gathering a squadron in Remnorak. I don't think I'll be able to get hold of Temporal Technology Lvl 10 before the second squadrons are under construction, which will leave me with a strategic decision to make

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: My last storyline event was breaking into the Cyber Crimes Agency server, and I must say I wasn't expecting Agnimon and Wolfmon to appear. I mean, I knew they were in the game, since I've noticed their evolution paths, but I didn't actually expect to get the spirits from the digimon themselves. I might need to make another... I dunno, I think I saw the Agnimon path from Agumon, and I think that like, BlackGabumon or something had the Wolfmon evolution? I dunno, now that I've seen them I should be able to check up on it from the field guide, but I'm probably gonna make a Wolfmon at the very least.
I don't even know what my team's "core" is anymore, since my general policy of waiting until things hit their max level (or at least close to it) before evolving/degenerating them (making Solo take ages to evolve backwards from adult to Baby just to go back up pretty much the same line in a different type) has actually resulted in me having a full team of 11, many of which roughly strong enough to pull their own weight (or at least provide competent support) in a fight. way too much vaccine though, virus is looking promising, but I definitely need to get some more data, or at least some free types.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Beat Black, dunno what to do in post-game (will check Pedia later). Wandering around aimlessly in Black 2 not entirely sure what to do, stumbled into Cobalion and caught him, then Virizion tried to jump on my head from a tall cliff and I was completely out of Ultra Balls so I was like sorry excuse me and dodged around him, got to Opelucid, got trapped into story by Iris, screaming the whole time cause I thought Virizion might disappear, ran to the PokeSen, bought 30 Ultra Balls, ran back to Virizion, and caught him on the third ball. ^<__<^;; Battery started dying while I was challenging Opelucid gym so I'll finish that up later.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Looks like I was wrong. It'll take two turns to get to Temporal Technology Lvl 9, so I might as well go right up to 10 and start upgrading to temporal shipyards. I'll be slowly clearing the workload of the current yards across half the Commonwealth in preparation, with the other half involved in shipbuilding.

Battlefleet Blue is nearly complete in Remnorak, missing only HMS Active and the new mineclearance vessel being finished at Gloriana

Barrel!
Reaction score
Summon Night 6 (Vita) - So I maxed out every skill on Raj and Ist. Also got all but 2 main party members to level 40. I cant decide if I want to keep working on the other two since they don't really aid the final battle at all and its such a limited space of attack anyway.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

My brother and I helped each other evolve our Phantump via trading. He traded me a Cranidos, as well. :)

Reaction score
Dragon Ball FighterZ

Just playing through the story mode right now and trying to keep switching between characters to check out all their super attacks.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Going through as much of the endless domain as I can for some items I need to upgrade weapons. Making pretty solid progress on maxing out main party's skills. Almost have every Brave Order done as well.

Reaction score
Put MH4U back in the slot for some more grinding. Trying out the Insect Glaive currently (I'm mostly a Charge Blade main). The two glaives I have currently are the Seregios and Chameleos ones (because why not build a G rank weapon when you have the parts). Learning the combo tree definitely takes time, and I definitely need to practice on bigger monsters than Seltas and Kirin (too small to reliably aim for extracts).

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Azure Striker Gunvolt (Switch) - Cleared three of the main stages. Unfortunately I'm now stuck against Copen in Kaleidoscape, especially cause he's now equipped with an awful move in an awful moveset. Had I known that he would take the first three bosses's skills after beating them, I wouldn't have beat them in the order I did. Can't go back to the earlier stages to grind either...

This is reminding me an awful lot about the time I screwed up in MM Zero 4 and couldn't proceed. I don't want to start a new file over this...