What video games are you playing now?

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
boooooooss, if you keep count you'll lose your damn mind ^@[email protected]^;;

Meanwhile, I'm still breeding for shiny Popplio, I don't know how many I've hatched. Also started my extra copy of Ultra Moon (finished the other copy). This one's for farming events I think, haven't decided yet. Currently need to pick up a few events for it, like the Pokemon Scrap Meloetta, Hoopa, and Manaphy, the CoroCoro Arceus, and shiny Groudon. :D

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
boooooooss, if you keep count you'll lose your damn mind ^@[email protected]^;;
I have the word "Maniacal" in my username. It's a little too late to be worrying about losing my mind. (Also, I can't help but keep track of this stuff. I refuse to end a gaming session on something that is not a full box. It's my OCD.)
Up to 660 now. I'm kinda hoping that Sandygast 666 is the shiny one. >:3

Reaction score
Went on a G-Rank expedition in MH4U, using the Insect Glaive. Lots of things happened:
The listed monsters were a Seltas, and Seltas Queen. Slew them both, in that order.
Meanwhile, a Gypceros showed up. Almost fell for its playing-dead act twice, but we slew it.
Then a Tigrex and Rathalos show up. We lop the tail off the Rathalos in nearly record time, and the Tigrex's tail too. But these guys take a bit longer, though after a 3rd cart (expeditions have no cart limit) we find the Tigrex asleep and trap it, then finish off the Rath.
It turned out to be our biggest Seltas yet (gold crown), plus we got a Rathalos Mantle (G-rank rare material), and Ruby (high-rank rare material) in the expedition rewards.

Not bad for only using the Glaive for maybe a dozen quests....

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance:
Went through several worlds, so now I'm about to head into The World That Never Was.

Reaction score
Dissidia NT (PS4) - Enjoying it a lot so far. I've gone through and checked out the various weapons, skins, and voice lines for all the fighters. Some of the English VA's weird me out but they are overall nice. Been working through offline matches with my boy Tidus to get the little things I need to progress through the story mode. The only thing I don't like is switching between locked on targets. It either doesn't work or I'm just bad at it. :cry:

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Right now I'm still playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, trying to beat Chapter 10, but it's taking a long time :mad:. Other than that, I'm playing Castlevania Dracula X, and Pokemon Crystal on my 3DS.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I was right - it'll take three turns to get to Temporal Technology Lvl 10, and those lovely temporal yards. I've cleared the queues for about half the existing yards to start construction when they're ready - about half of those that remain will be ready to start in four turns.

More technology from the Eee, including Economics Lvl 3 (Which I was researching anyway), Ship Weapon Mounts Lvl 5, and Armour Lvl 6. I think I may research better ECM and Combat Sensors, possibly engines, when Temporal Technology Lvl 10 is done, so I can upgrade most of my designs properly in one go.

Battlefleet Blue is almost complete, awaiting only HMS Thorias, Arachneon, Lazar and the minesweeper Belle. Then the business of taking Remnorak can go ahead

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Pokemon- X. Still surfing in Azure Bay, trying to find the Lapras.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

The first time I attempted the UB-01 battle at Aether Paradise, the UB unexpectedly fled, so I restarted my game and had Primarina KO it to get my team some experience points. I also checked out the inside of Grand Hano Resort before my battle with Hau in Malie City. My recently acquired Japanese Mimikyu even beat his Tauros with Z-Splash and some Feint Attacks!

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I just got finished with "Breath of the Wild" (Switch), I finally conquered all 120 shrines (didn't get all the chests though, as I don't care for the 100% completion), and I fully upgraded the Cap, Tunic and Trousers of the Wild. I'm putting the Switch away until "Dragon Quest Builders" is released.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Looking round Lake Hylia, somehow found four more Koroks. Headed north towards Kakariko Village and uncovered two more by following near to the riverbank.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
After wandering around lost looking for Team Plasma in Black 2, I wandered through a cave and ended up in Undella Bay, very confused. Went back inside and wandered around some more and found another exit pretty quickly and am now on Team Plasma's giant airship.

Picked up my event pokemon in Ultra Moon. Need to transfer them over to Ultra Sun via trade so I can send over the event items too. I also discovered that, while 3DS is region-locked, apparently Bank doesn't give a shit, which makes moving stuff from my American games to my Japanese bank (which is my main bank) sooooooo much easier. Maybe now I can make some real progress on filling out my living dex, now that I don't have to literally catch hundreds of garbage mons to trade for my actual mons. ^@[email protected]^;;

The Ghost of Tsushima
Reaction score
Picked up Ys Viii again to download the retranslation patch. I've been playing through various points in the game via my save files, just to take a look at the new translation. It definitely sounds less awkward now - bonus points for changing 'Ancient Species' to 'Primordials' and 'Archeozoic Big Hole' to 'Archeozoic Chasm'.
I'm also working on a couple of trophies, namely the ones for playing as Sahad and Ricotta.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance:
...Welllll, the battle against Xehanort is stupidly hard (and I'm playing on Standard mode), so I just went ahead and viewed the rest of the cutscenes because I'm too lazy to grind or something I guess.

"In your dreams."
Reaction score
I'm constantly playing XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Switch. I'm 91 hours in and I've barely played any of my other Switch games since getting it on Christmas. This is the best game on the Switch(you're going to hear me say this a lot), FIGHT ME!!

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Today I got in an old-head kind of mood so I went to the Internet Archive and now I'm playing Zork for MS-DOS.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Set off East from Kakariko towards Lanayru - found another blindingly obvious Korok before heading up Mount Lanayru. Discovered another couple of Koroks and saved just before attempting the summit

Reaction score
In MH4U, we finally beat Chameleos with its own Insect Glaive. Took more than one attempt though, since it's one of those quests that cycles in and out, and one attempt prompted a rage quit because I kept getting stupid hit by his biggest attack (the one where he rears up and sprays poison breath everywhere, which can easily oneshot you if you're in range).

On the bright side, I've figured out all the ways you can make the quest list cycle again....