What video games are you playing now?

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Super Mario Maker

I have continued to work on my Castle level. It's coming along really well.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I nabbed my 50th Totem Sticker from the Malie City library, so I ditched Lillie to get my totem-sized Lurantis from Samson Oak and get its Dex entry. Then I realized I hadn't checked out the building adjacent to the library, so Lillie's probably wondering where the heck I even am right now. Then again, Rotom Dex hasn't even noticed I've left the library, and he's literally traveling with me, so...

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokémon Bank - I'm cleaning my boxes. Been at it for 3-4 hours now... *cry*

Standing Out
Reaction score
Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Just hit Tier 4, and along the way unlocked Blaze, Rouge, and Chaos. Blaze is an absolute monster though. Her boost is about as fast as Sonic and Shadow's, and lasts at least twice as long, her trap drops a massive bomb directly in front of the lead player (which admittedly might be you), and her projectile's a bit slow, but it doesn't seem to have a distance limit, and with your other two items, it's not really that critical anyway.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Glided down into Deep Akkala from the Eastern slopes of Death Mountain. Explored some woods I think I somehow overlooked, then headed round North and West via the Akkala Wilds to Eldin's Flank. Found several Koroks in the process - one in the Rok Woods, one atop the Northern side of Tempest Gulch, one along Eldin's Flank.

Finished at Eldin Great Skeleton - found one Korok in the skull, but had to kill the monsters twice thanks to the damn Red Moon

Reaction score
Finished at Eldin Great Skeleton - found one Korok in the skull, but had to kill the monsters twice thanks to the damn Red Moon
That happened to me once around the Hebra mountains. You'd think the game could wait until you're in the clear before a blood moon sets in ... but then again, you can travel REALLY far between when it starts rising and when it actually takes effect (really useful for that one shrine near the Thunder plains, locked by bloodmoon). So basically, if you're near a camp and start to see creepy cinders floating in the air, RUN.

Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - My Pineapple crops are about halfway to perfect. Got my egg product level to platinum. Now I'm prepping my farm for the first visit from my family to meet Ford!

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Here's who I have in my "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" village:

-Diana
-Lucy
-Jeremiah
-Kody
-Lucha
-Wendy
-Fuchsia
-Roscoe (Moving tomorrow)
-Ankha

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Roscoe moved out of my town in "New Leaf" today, so I invited this guy to live in the town of Wicked tomorrow:

Just kidding, it's this design.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - So I caved in and decided to get this instead of holding out for DQ Builders 2. I got to the Hammerhood island. Pretty decent game so far -- it's technically my first time playing "Minecraft", so to speak.

Mercenaries Saga Chronicles (Switch) - Played a little of this last night. This is my first tactical/strategic RPG. I appreciate its simplicity.

Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Working on the last lock for west town. I've got a steady flow of dairy products so that will be finished in no time. I just need to build a winery. Next animal I'm going to raise up to platinum rank is my regular cow. With the next cooking contest I should have platinum rank deserts.

disgusting.
Reaction score
Dissdia NT
grinding my memoria and lootboxes.
at least this game's lootboxes aren't able to be bought irl, nor do they have ANY effect on gameplay.

"In your dreams."
Reaction score
I just finished XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Nintendo Switch. 113 hours in a month and half of starting it on December 27.

I need help guys, serious help. I'm an insane XenoBlade fanatic.

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Still been playing P5 and Pokémon.. I've managed to get to the 4th palace and got through most of the map.. Not sure how much farther though.. That little trip they took though was rather conveniently placed with that storm.. Also not sure who i like better.. Makoto or Futaba..

Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Hit the last lock for Tsuyukusa and I cant do hardly any of it because all the crop seeds I need to buy aren't for sale until the next month. :cry: Just waiting on one more batch of Wool + and Ill have my king size bed.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Aw, crud. I forgot that when a villager moves in, they reserve a spot in town for their house one day, then the next day they unpack, and THEN the day after they're free to talk to. It's gonna be a while before I can buddy up with Ganon.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Played some Moon. Beat Kiawe/Kaki and am making my way towards Mallow's trial. I'm using a few Pokemon I've never really used before, like Mareanie, Slugma, and Petilil.

I'm intending to restart the Kingdom Hearts series from the very beginning and hoping to finish before the KH III release date. Gonna make a new KH save later today. :D

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii):
Been playing the Duel mode for a while, trying to break off from my usual style of spamming Super Attacks, which has been going well. I also started maining #13, so there's that.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - Still in chapter 1. I spent the last two days fortifying my base now that monster invasions have grown more frequent. I think I've got a pretty good set up now even though my base still kinda looks crummy. Focusing on the other quests now.