• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Unlocked Espio, and I've gotten stuck around the 1,100 trophies mark, so I doubt I'll be moving up to tier 5 any time soon. I probably just need to level up my characters a bit more, but god does that start to take a while by the time they hit level 5 or so. The rarer characters level up faster, but naturally, you're less likely to get the pieces you need for it. Hopefully a Blaze pack will show up in the shop soon and I'll just be able to buy her a level or two for some Red Star Rings.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Summoner's War, and Crystal. Gonna work on getting my 2nd badge as I farm runes in Summoner's War.

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Made quite a bit more progress on P5.. Sent out the Calling card for the 4th palace and finished off the boss and something else unexpected happened.. Now just waiting for the next events to happen..

Long Lost Member
Reaction score
Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon White, and a lot of Overwatch (PS4) as usual.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Unlocked Zavok, and figured I'd play a run with him to see how things go. Scored a fucking Emerald Chest from it! I've got a gold chest set to unlock overnight, so I'll have to wait until morning to start unlocking it, but this thing has at least 700 character pieces, with at least 24 rare pieces, and 9 super rare pieces. Zavok, pal, if you keep droppin' me shit like this then you and I are gonna get along very well. Still haven't broken the 1,500 trophies needed to hit Tier 5, but I'm hovering around 1,300 now, so I'm slowly moving up.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - About halfway to my baby being born. Since I need Summer seeds to work on these locks I've got I've just been raising animal stats and harvesting tons of crops. Won the pet contest with my pet cat and won the beverage bash.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Battlefleet Blue promptly destroyed the Xiati colony on Remnorak I and made way for Remnorak II to consolidate the campaign. Elsewhere I started a mass upgrade to those much-awaited temporal space yards - half of them should be ready within five turns. The events predictors got an upgrade to the final version, the Lvl 5.

In terms of where to go now with research, for the time being graviton hellbores are well worth the use - so I intend to go up to Lvl 3 with those. Next turn I'll have both Lvl 4 Space Stations and the next level of Temporal Weapons, so that's a good time to look at designing upgraded orbital docks and finalising the Barbican design. Reluctantly I'll be prioritising High Energy Discharge over Torpedo Weapons, which probably means no Lvl 10 Torpedo Weapons till Lvl 3 Graviton Weapons is out the way

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Just beat Sophocles' trial in Moon and am making my way towards Aether House. The hardest part of the trial was trying to read the katakana for the quiz questions ^@[email protected]^;; (I'm playing in Japanese). Vikavolt didn't last very long vs my Magnemite and my Slugma.

Finally got to restart KH... and promptly died to the first boss. Hahahahaaaaa omg that was hilarious. Immediately reloaded and kicked its butt, and am making my way through the Destiny Islands stuff. It's slow going cause I don't have that much free time but at least it's enjoyable. :D

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I agreed to train my brother's Torracat and Snorlax for him and will later trade them back, with the unspoken condition that I will breed myself a Munchlax and a Litten or two before returning them. So I'm still not moving forward storywise a huge deal, but this is pretty good stuff.

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - I'm now in chapter 2. Rather annoying landscape, but the difficulty spike is expected. I just finished the sickroom and transported the first patient there.

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Warriors. With the new DLC being out I have quite a bit more things to get and complete before the next DLC comes..

Barrel!
Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Got my plain cow products up to platinum rank and knocked out a few more tasks for all three town locks. I'm having trouble obtaining the seeds I need to finish the others up so I think I'm going to resort to the multiplayer and luck. Did however finally get the winery built and now I'm just waiting on a 100 bottles of wine to finish so I can ship them!

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Y's Lacrimosa of Dana

Found a few more lost people and beat Master Kong(#3) for Dana's skill and now have to board The Ghost Ship

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Tried to systematically explore the apparently dead zones of central Hebra, to the South and West of Hebra Peak. Uncovered a few more Koroks in the process and cleared out a den of Lizalfos I've apparently never killed before.

I'm wondering whether to head South to Gerudo to see what I've missed out in the desert. At this point it's probably just more Koroks, and given that I've found 488 it might be better to finish the last two Divine Beasts and look at completing the game

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Not even sure how many times I've actually played this. Currently just gotten to the Forsaken Fortress because I needed to go not long after I started the game.

Reaction score
Fully upgraded my Chameleos glaive in MH4U, Kinsect maxed out at Lv.12. I'm really going to miss the moth-like form of the Pseudocath bug though....

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I evolved my brother's Torracat for him, hatched some Munchlax and Litten, and revived some fossils.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Broke the 1,500 trophy threshold to break through into Tier 5, but then promptly lost a couple of round which kicked my ranking below 1,500, and I learned something. Turns out, that if you dip below the threshold for a tier, you're not in that tier anymore, so I'm still stuck pulling Tier 4 chests until I can get back up.

Day 3 with every character unlocked but Shadow: Still no Shadow pieces.