• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

What video games are you playing now?

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Passed Acerola's trial with no trouble, beat up all of Po Town, defeated Nanu, and am now infiltrating Aether Foundation in Moon.

Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Finally my farmer had her freaking baby. I was off on the date by almost two weeks! :ROFLMAO: Let Ford name her Marie and now she just sits at home while I farm the crap out of some flowers. Here pretty soon Ill be done with Westowns lock.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Got my Valentines Day treats, Tom sent me a chocolate heart.

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon: Watched Lusamine disappear into the void, wished to leave her there, unfortunately cannot. Went to Poni, grabbed the flute, and beat up on Hapu's pokemon. About to head to the altar to fix Nebby.

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
Started Majora's Mask 3D once again. Up to woodfall temple at the minute.

On Wind Waker I cleared the Forsaken Fortress, and I am now attempting to get the sail for the King of Red Lions. I'm not looking forward to the Valoo part, it's a dungeon I tire of fairly quickly. I'm hoping to play the games a bit slower, i'm a huge Zelda fan, and i've completed the games many times, but now I can appreciate the little things.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
The Witness. It's pretty fun for a puzzle game, and very pretty visuals too. I think I'm nearing the end, but I'm not quite sure.

Been playing lots of Gwent as usual, too.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Still stuck in the hellish limbo between tiers 4 and 5. I also seem to have run out of rings. I always figured that they hand enough rings out like candy that, with the rate you get character pieces, I'd never have to worry about running out, but it appears that I have. Unfortunately this means that I have to wait a day or so between each upgrade to build up enough rings for the next one. I want my lvl 9 Amy damn it!

Also, apparently there's a new character coming soon. Five bucks says they're released and I unlock them before I have a single Shadow Piece.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Summoner's War is about the only thing I can play atm since I forgot my 3DS at my mother's. I summoned a Chloe though! Finally an immunity mob. I'm tired of being CC'd by Verad, Poseidon, and the likes.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I evolved one of the Litten I bred from my brother's Incineroar into Torracat...and I'm keeping him that way. ;) Also traded with another brother for a Honedge that he got from Wonder Trade.

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
Wind Waker: Cleared both the Dragon's Roost dungeon, and the forbidden woods. On my way now to the final pearl I need.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Had a bit of time to kill, but not enough to start anything major, so headed down towards Gerudo. Found a Korok on the Eastern side of Mt Nabooru, then discovered Joloo Nah Shrine on the Western plateau

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Ultra Moon, I'm clearing out my boxes a bit.

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
Continuing Wind Waker, completed Tower of the Gods, and now I have the master sword. I'm currently doing a ton of sidequest stuff, trying to gather spoils, treasure charts etc.

Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Just waiting on alpaca fur and some winter seeds to finish up locks. Been mass farming flowers, tree fruits, and maxing out animals in between all that.

Reaction score
Pokemon Sun. glik asked me if I was gonna do a gimmick for my LP's so I was like, ......... all-shiny team. So now I have to go breed myself a team of shinies. :ROFLMAO: I already had a few from a previous attempt at this: shiny Steenee and Mareanie. I'd also hatched a shiny Mimikyu during 12 Days of BulbaTrade and I've not used one yet so that one's on the roster too. Currently breeding for a shiny Houndoom, and then will try for shiny Tyrunt. Dunno if I want to use another 12 Days shiny for my last slot cause Chimecho doesn't really impress me much but we'll see.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I evolved my Golbat into Crobat, and caught a Trubbish

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Headed down Gerudo Canyon Pass - paraglided to the rescue of what turned out to be a Yiga. Discovered another Korok just West of the Koukot Plateau

Reaction score
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Waiting for winter for the seeds I need and then Im done with these freaking locks! Took my sheep to the animal comp and won first. Got a fashion comp next that Im planing my outfit for.