• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Colonised Remnorak II and begun building a Bailey I-1 as the first defence - which means Battlefleet Blue is going to have to remain at high anchor unless an opportunity presents itself to quickly smash the Abiddon squadron that's been hanging around the system. I've decided to have Samantha bring in the Wolfcubs from Freya. Planetstrikes may be laborious, but building colony ships to take ground in the Wanduk system would put warship building back about a year.

Designing upgraded space stations has been interesting. The upgraded orbital docks were fairly straightforward - simply double the number of middle-deck meson blasters, double the armour and done. Lvl 5 Plasma Torpedoes are a necessity - since the Abiddon have them too I'll need to match the range to stop them from trying to bombard the station into submission.

The Barbican Mk 1 is trickier. It's intended to be used for warp point defence, which means in theory it ought to only ever be engaging over short ranges. The idea was to arm it with nothing that requires ordnance, to keep down the logistical cost. I'm not sure whether the current design will work - a mix of meson blasters and time distortion bursts for the main battery, with four temporal tachyon cannon in the upper deck

Princess of Love
Reaction score
After a little break i completed the next palace in Persona 5 and did the events after that but won't go into detail because they are heavy spoilers..
Also breeding a Riolu for the coming GL competition..

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Finally got through chapter 10 in Xenoblade Chronicles X, also finished chapter 11. Hopefully I'm closing in on the end of the game! 53 hours in now

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
I've been making all sorts of weird stuff for my brother on Scribblenauts Unlimited, such as Winged Anchors, Ghost Keys, and an Angry Flying Clown with a Gun.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Style Savvy Styling Star - Unlocked the Baby Doll and Gothic stores and about to get the Preppy store. The hair salon and florist should be opening up soon as well.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Found a Korok lurking above Gerudo Desert Gateway. Headed South past the Southern Oasis and then West past the Arbiters Ground. Found another Korok on top of Gerudo Great Skeleton

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Started construction on a few more temporal yards. I'm thinking it would be wisest to research quantum torpedoes soon, to bring as many designs into production as possible

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Doing some ME3 multiplayer. Forgot how fun it was.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokemon Ultra Sun

I got a steal of a deal for a Poipole on the GTS, and I stayed up late doing link battles with a severely unprepared team.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
still breeding for those shinies... I never want to see another brown dino again for as long as I live :p

Barrel!
Reaction score
Okami HD (PS4) - Picked this guy back because I found a relatively good guide for that stupid digging game I couldn't get past. Now I'm about to head into the cat tower place.

Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun:
Did the Pokémon League challenge for no particular reason, and I solo'd Kahili with just my Nihilego.

Pokémon Black Version 2:
Also did the League.

Also got bored and decided to actually play Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Xbox One).

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
FFX HD (PS4)

I've been putting this off for a few months because I hate when I realize I need to grind! I obtained most Destruction Spheres I needed beforehand, leaving the ones from Besaid and Macalania left. Used Yojimbo for both fights because there's no way I could train up that much! I FINALLY got Anima yesterday and I want to get the Magus Sisters next. Obtained some Celestial Weapons and powered them up halfway. I tried Chocobo Catcher for an hour or two but it's too annoying. -_-

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Rode up to Rito Village and dealt with Vah Medoh. In no mood to mess about, simply dealt with Windblight Ganon with a savage lynel bow and bomb arrows. Mounted up afterwards and headed east towards Akkala with the intent of stocking up on ancient equipment

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Persona 5 and Pokémon.. Working on the final palace for the game and working on a Togekiss for my current VGC 18 team