• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

What video games are you playing now?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Pokemon Ultra Sun
Secret of Mana remake
Doki Doki Literature Club

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I'm building a flower clock for spring.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Sonic Mania: Finished a file as Sonic & Tails, went back and gathered all the Chaos Emeralds, and then finished the game properly with Super Sonic, so I've practically finished the game, everything else is just window dressing of fun and exploration. And honestly, Mania's really just ok. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game, and I'm glad I bought, but really it's just Sonic 3 & Knuckles with more bells and whistles. Which is fine, but I honestly actually had more fun playing Forces. I'd be happy to buy more Mania type games if they kept coming out (and let's face it with how well Mania did they're probably gonna), but I'd honestly be disappointed if they didn't keep going with Modern Sonic at the same time. And now that Classic Sonic's got his own games to be in we can keep him out of Modern games right SEGA?

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: So uhh, shit's gotten real. Like, literal things have become real (in-game of course). I'm up to chapter... 12? I think? It's just after the part where
Ryuji blows up Hudie with Perfect Arcadiamon
I'm up to the point where Perfect level Digimon are becoming less of the exception on my team and more of the rule, which is nice, though pretty much all of them are gonna need to degenerate first to build up the ABI score they need to hit Ultimate. The only one so far who's able to evolve to Ultimate when ready is Hanzo the Paildramon, purely because Imperialdramon doesn't have an ABI requirement. I have no doubts that if it *did* have a requirement, then Hanzo wouldn't be able to meet it, because that's just my life.
I did find a cool way to just cheese my way through the Crusadermon fight though. Ya see, a blue Coredramon's Blue Flare Breath attack will, in addition to inflicting damage, decrease the target's defence by 10% every time it hits. If Crusadermon ever has a debuff, then she'll use a move to remove the debuff. This will, of course, consume her turn to perform the move, leaving her open for that round, so Coredramon can put that defence debuff right back on her. Of course, she's fast, and status moves speed up your next turn, so occasionally she'd get an actual attacking tun in there, but rarely, Coredramon also ran out of SP eventually, but I was able to cheese like, a third of the fight that way. The best part is that the move is called "Fool...", as though she's calling me an idiot for doing it. Lady, it's his strongest attack, and I'm abusing your AI to make the fight easier, this is literally the optimal strategy for my team.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Rode down to Tarrey Town using the South road. Bought up all the arrows available, on the basis that I might as well

Princess of Love
Reaction score
I'm at the final area for Persona 5 and just leveling up the characters and working on getting the personas that i don't currently have..
Also finished a Pokémon last night for vgc format which seems to be working out pretty well..

Barrel!
Reaction score
The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Just started this one and its pretty neat so far. Its really easy right now but I am only like an hour in so hopefully difficulty builds up.

Reaction score
Skylanders Imaginators (Xbox One):
Took me a grand total of two days to beat the story on this one, on Expert mode.

Barrel!
Reaction score
The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Well this one ended up being more of a VN then a RPG but its still pretty entertaining. Love the OST for it. I'm a little over the two minute mark on the Demon King fight right now.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I caught a purple Minior and named it Amethyst after my birth stone, got the Steelium Z and tried out Corkscrew Crash with my Honedge, and evolved my Larvitar into a lovely Pupitar

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Sonic Mania: Finished a file with Knuckles, all 7 Chaos Emeralds (the 6th one was an ass as usual). Got all the medals in gold form too.

Digimon World Next Order: Returned enough Digimon to go out an meet the other two humans, and Jijimon's sent me off to go find Taomon. It's probably gonna be a while before I can get to him though. My Digimon could barely fight off one of the Meteormon there, and that's when they were Perfect; I'd hate to see how they go now that they've reset. As you may have gathered we reached our first reset on both Digimon. Both have grown back to the Adult level. Yamato's a Sorcermon, and Duke just grew up to become Devimon.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: Finally found out who K really was
I mean, I'd figured out it was Yu based on the kinds of things he was saying, like what it was like to be looked down on and stuff. But I'll admit that I didn't guess that it was really a Matadormon controlling him all along.
But by god was the boss fight with Matadormon just pure, undistilled bullshit. Yeah, sure, confuse all my Digimon at once, up their attack and drop the defence and intelligence while you're at it ok? Why not amp up your own attack and set yourself to counter every hit too? Oh man, you look hurt, would you like to deal heavy damage to one of my Digimon while they're helpless and drain some of the damage to your own health? After dying once, I actually went back to the Digilab and stacked my team with all of the Vaccine types I had just to bring some semblance of balance to the fight (lucky for me the majority of my Digimon are Vaccines for some reason). After we finished off that bullshit, Erika tells me she's finished analysing Suedou's research papers on the Eaters, so now she knows what EDEN Syndrome is and probably how to fix it. So now it's off to kill the Mother Eater and
get Chitose back!

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Persona 4 Golden

Fooled around in extras and started a very easy run of the game Very Hard won't come until I'm at a decent enough level(150+)

Barrel!
Reaction score
The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Hit the roughly 4 minute mark with the Demon King. Right now I'm at the Goddess temple figuring out where to go next.

Reaction score
Because I don't have Monster Hunter World (or even a PS4), more grinding in MH4U. We hunted a Zinogre (G-rank) with the Insect Glaive (not my best weapon, but becoming competent with it). Got carted twice but we bagged the Zinogre and got enough materials by now to almost finish the G-rank Zinogre armor set. Not equipping the vest, however, those mega shoulder pauldrons just plain look stupid. I'll keep the High-rank vest on instead.

Reaction score
Sonic Generations (PlayStation 3):
F I N A L L Y got the last Red Star Ring on Planet Wish Act 1, thus completing the collection... Just have to get all of Modern Sonic's now.

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
I'm juggling Sims 2 and Skyrim right now. I'm just dicking around and making a neighborhood in the former, while I'm playing a thief archer in the latter. It's the first time I've put serous focus into the Thieves Guild campaign, instead of just trying to blitz through its storyline just to get to the last mission.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Rode round to Foothill Stable and dropped Palfrey off before climbing up to Goron City

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. Fighting with a parasol or daikon radish is still amusing.

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Splatoon 2
It's Salmon Run time. I pop on my Sonic vocal theme playlist, and then I'm all ready to splat some Salmonids.

Barrel!
Reaction score
The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Finished this one up last night. It was almost entirely text reading and flashbacks towards the end.

Style Savvy (3DS) - Got back into building up money. Got the Chic brand unlocked but its so expensive I cant buy more then like one outfit right now. I still have one have the story NPC's in my store because she doesn't like ANY of the bags I've shown here. I kinda wish I could make my shop owner rage on her at this point. xD