1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.

What video games are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Inc.' started by Misty, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Stratelier

Stratelier Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Finally decided to take on "The Caravaneer's Challenge" quest in MH4U.
    Slay a frenzied Zinogre and a Furious Rajang, then Shagaru Magala.

I decided to be sporting about it and NOT use my G-rank gear. So I set up with:
    - Brachydios CB (Demolition C.Blade, the high-rank version)
    - Zinogre S armor (high-rank armor, upgraded to Lv.11)
    - "Thunder Res+15" and "Recovery Up" skills added via talisman+gems

I also set up a variation of my "arena" item sets, adding Lifepowder and plenty of materials to combine more (plus Books of Combos to ensure it works).

Once the hunt was engaged, we focused first on the Zinogre. Broke a few things and beat him, but wasn't able to carve parts due to Rajang also in the area. In hindsight, should have gone for Rajang first as it has long-range attacks (namely that laser beam), but we took it out.

Then the sky darkened and Shagaru Magala did not disappoint.

In total we carted just once, blew through most of the Potions and quite a few Lifepowders, but in the end we made it.

And, as is typical with significant quests in this game, everyone in the hub town wanted to thank me. The Man even gave me a talisman with decent skills.

2. CakeFairyForever

CakeFairyForever Idea's Apostle

Blog Posts:
    Style Savvy
    Stardew Valley

3. RainbowSkittles

RainbowSkittles Taking Lessons in how to test Gravity

Blog Posts:
    Resident Evil 7(vr mode)

VR Mode is the same as standard mode except that you can aim for certain spots and not have to worry about missing much

Scarlet Sky likes this.
  4. MegaPod

MegaPod Shocking Sole

Blog Posts:
    Pokémon Ultra Sun

I caught a Torkoal, when suddenly this happened:

5EE2E2EA-BF39-4806-90B6-0B186AFC0E84.jpeg

So I went ahead and evolved my Magneton and Nosepass, too.

5. Cap'n Jack

Cap'n Jack I will burn my dread!

Blog Posts:
    I’ve been playing Persona 2: Innocent Sin for a month or two, it’s been smooth sailing so far cuz the game’s pretty disappointingly easy. Anyway, lots of people who’ve played Persona 2 tell people that it’s way darker and moodier than the games that came after it, but for the longest time I wasn’t seeing it. One of the most recent boss fights I fought has floating toilets in the background, like come on, this is the so-called darkest Persona game? Now I’m in the middle of Mt. lwato... I’m starting to see it. Yikes. This part is like an emotional nosedive.

6. Scarlet Sky

Scarlet Sky Violet Detector

Blog Posts:
    I need to get back to Innocent Sin.
    I've been playing Final Fantasy 14 on and off recently. I've been a tad busy recently so I haven't had time for much playing.

7. dragon_nataku

dragon_nataku Vice-President in Charge of Volcanoes Chief Discord Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Finally finished VLR and have moved on to Zero Time Dilemma. I'm super-enjoying all the new puzzles I get to solve, although these puzzles are a little disappointing in that they're a little less "use your brainz" like in VLR and a little more "find the thing, use the thing, find the other thing, use the other thing, and you can't possibly miss anything" of 999. They're still fun though, but the game is kind of confusing with this fragment stuff. Like, they are literally fragments; the story doesn't progress in any sort of linear fashion. That kinda gives me a headache and I gave up on trying to take notes this time around.

8. Meyneth

Meyneth Storm

Blog Posts:
    Xenoblade chronicles 2: finished Chapter 4

I want zeke and pandora to join my party already.

Scarlet Sky likes this.
  9. CakeFairyForever

Blog Posts:
    Style Savvy (3DS) - Finally got the cool Cosplay shop unlocked. Everything is priced at 990$ sadly.

10. Isamu Akai

Isamu Akai You're stubborn

Blog Posts:
    Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - I'm about in the final stretch of chapter 3. Haven't been able to play it very much with how busy I've been lately.

11. Stratelier

Stratelier Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Decided to take on what promised to be the final boss in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe....
    ...only it wasn't. AGAIN. Now I need 200 apples to open the paywall to the "true" (?) final boss. Fortunately, I'm halfway there already.

12. RainbowSkittles

RainbowSkittles Taking Lessons in how to test Gravity

Blog Posts:
    Persona 4 Golden

Slowly going through the game and getting the various Social Links in order

13. Incinerawr

Incinerawr I'm back for you, Star Fox.

Blog Posts:
    Hopefully I'll be playing Sonic Mania soon. Gotta get off my bum and buy it.

14. dragon_nataku

dragon_nataku Vice-President in Charge of Volcanoes Chief Discord Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Still playing ZTD. Used it as a test LP to see if I'm any good at this :D Also got the VLR ending, which was really interesting. Will try to play more later.

15. CakeFairyForever

Blog Posts:
    Style Savvy (3DS) - Saved up a ton of money and went crazy at the exhibition hall during the sale and restocked my store. I'm pretty close to finishing up two peoples story lines but no where near close to maxing out the stylist level.

16. returnofmastercrazyhand

returnofmastercrazyhand Code Name S T E A M 2 with Arthur when?

Blog Posts:
    since I'm leaving in the morning until sunday, with only my psp and my 3ds to keep me company (why bring my game boy pcoket/color/advance, my ds lite, my vita, my game gear, and my switch when I'll only be gone for 5 days?)
    that being said, I'm playing some hyper street fighter 2 on my og xbox.

17. Lone_Garurumon

Lone_Garurumon Kaiser Nail

Blog Posts:
    Digimon World Next Order: So, it turns out that I can't actually recruit GrapLeomon until chapter 2, and both Aruruamon and Icemon don't seem to be coming to the city no matter how many times I talk to them/save them from melting, and they're the only Digimon I know of in any of the areas that I've been outside of a motionless WarGreymon, and BanchoLeomon and OmniShoutmon (and boy am I not fightin' those guys again for a long time). This means that the only place left to look is MOD Cape, and I've seen the enemies around there, it's not gonna be pretty.

18. MegaPod

MegaPod Shocking Sole

Blog Posts:
    Pokémon Ultra Sun

Evolved my Pancham and caught a couple of Houndoom. Also tried out Primarina’s Oceanic Operetta for the first time. :3

19. Beth Pavell

Beth Pavell Thesaurus rex

Blog Posts:
    Breath of the Wild: Dealt with Vah Rudania, making it easy on myself with a Lynel Bow. Smashy smashy

20. Lone_Garurumon

Lone_Garurumon Kaiser Nail

Blog Posts:
    Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Trails and Tribulations: So I decided to maybe actually finally finish this game. I managed to finish Case 4 and I've started on Case 5.
    I've gotta say it's kinda fun playing as Edgeworth, plenty of that trademark Edgeworth sass to enjoy. Though I do have to wonder if I've been reading the text wrong this whole time, or if Edgeworth just doesn't know how to say "psychelocks".
    Laurice has disappeared somewhere so I can't try to bust open his psychelocks, and Iris' locks don't seem to be breaking for me either. I think there might just be something I've missed in one of the other areas that'll give me the evidence I need to get through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.