• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Secret of Mana remake
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
Doki Doki Literature Club
Pokemon Ultra Sun

Reaction score
Style Savvy (3DS)
Okami HD (PS4)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Various non important things in all three of these.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Finally 100% my dex in Ultra Sun while still on the first island in Ultra Sun, like a crazy person.

Currently went back to try to hatch those shinies I wanted. This is taking foreverrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaa.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Formally finished Vah Ruta and putzed about Zora's Domain doing sidequests. Killed the Hinox up by Ralis Pond and found Dagah Keek shrine

Reaction score
Style Savvy (3DS) - Just helping lots of girls rebel against their family with edgy clothing.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Started a new file as a male farmer this time. Ill probably shoot for Harvey for marriage this time because I don't really like any of the girls. Thought I picked a different map this time but apparently not. Regardless I'm trying to actually make my farm look pretty this time.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I’m still making my way to the Ghost trial. I’ve caught some Alolan Vulpix, and tutored Drill Run to my Golisopod.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - Am now in chapter 4, Tantegel. Recovered the Banner of Hope and created my base. I'm glad I saved right afterward, cause a bomb monster rolled in and destroyed a good chunk of my base. Trying to build a barbecue bistro now so I at least won't starve while in my base.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I can't help but smirk at how quickly the new ships are rolling of the slips. The yards at Avalon are currently turning a new destroyer every month! Next turn I'll have quantum torpedos - the turn after that, in all likelihood, Lvl 3 Cruisers

Not a moment too soon. The Abiddon Enclave absolutely need to be brought to heel. As soon as I have the technology I'm going to try and order a squadron of six cruisers for Battlefleet Green

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Going fishing in the Shamrock Hat is fun.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Secret of Mana (remake): Finally finished it somehow! Yes! Now I gotta go back to the original and beat that one, too.

Reaction score
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Hey there, G-rank Brachydios. Can you please give me a tail? Please?

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Trails and Tribulations: Got into the trial phase, and had things going rather smoothly. I think I'm up to the first witness' last testimony, but I'm not sure exactly what the contradiction here is...

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham: Played a few levels when my brother booted it up, and wow does this one suck. Which is weird, since LEGO Batman 2 was done so well. The story seems effectively pointless, the jokes (if you can call them that) pretty much always fall flat, combat is worse than the last game, multiple characters are effectively pointless when Batman and Robin alone can solve 90% of the game's puzzles, leaving every other character for extremely niche things that seem tacked on to justify the additional characters rather than only letting each character do one or a few things and building the levels around them. So yeah, LEGO Batman 3, not that great.

Reaction score
Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - Looks like I can't have my barbecue bistro on account I can't make any dishes or food furniture. Now I'm withering away and have to constantly sleep in one of the beds between jaunts to keep my health up. I'm really glad that the Switch version forego the speedrun challenges in favor of items collected, there's no way I could speedrun any of these chapters. At any rate, I've finished building the diviner's den, treasury, and throne room for their respective quests. Hoping I can get a surplus of food in the next island after I beat the upcoming battle quest. I doubt it though.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The new light cruisers for Battlefleet Green are nearly done - it'll take a few turns for them to join the rest of the battlefleet, and Magrathea's lagging a bit on finishing the appropriate frieghters, so I've decided to go ahead and start a campaign against the Abbidon Enclave as soon as the fleet's assembled. Cruisers can join the effort as and when they're finished.

In any case, quantum torpedoes open up more options in designs. The Mk III Gyrfalcons are ready to be refitted from the Mk IIs whenever the chance is available. The Darter-class bomber will now be able to put out the same amount of damage twice as fast as the old plasma torpedo-equipped MkII. And at the very least new quantum torpedo equipped Wolfcub- and Wolf-class troops will be available for the Abiddon campaign

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Ratchet and Clank (2016): It was on my PS4, so I started to play it. I'm now heading off to planet Batalia to protect that canon (why the Blarg don't just attack planets without giant cannons I don't know). I'd probably be a fair bit further if I didn't decide to hunt down all 90 telepathopus brains for the reward (which turned out to just be a bolt buster, not really sure this was worth the pain), since that took a long time. And I mean, a long time. I probably spent the same amount of time hunting down the last 3 brains I was missing as I did finding the other 87 combined. I only found them when I decided to take a break from the hunt and explore the last little bit of planet before coming back to look for more. Yes, the last 3 brains were on the complete opposite side of the planet from the other 87, which I honestly think is a bit of a dick move.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed Origins. Need to finish this before God of War 4 and Far Cry 5 release, to free up space on my hard drive.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Found the missing Zora down in Lake Hylia. Headed back North to the Bank of Wishes and completed the sidequest there

Reaction score
Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - Retrieved the three Sages. I'm pleased they're the same characters from the previous chapters. Also built a holy hostel, so now I'm no longer starving in my base and Elle is starting to cook some food. Things are a little more bearable now.

Thimbleweed Park (Switch) - Got as far as the Dolores flashback in the mansion. Excellent game so far with wonderful attention to detail. I really appreciate the references to LucasFilms and Maniac Mansion.