• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS). I've just completed the second Vision Quest, so I've been recruiting and fusing demons for coverage to prepare for the next dungeon.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Ratchet & Clank (2016): Played through most of the rest of the game, so now the only thing left to do is the final raid on the Deplanetizer. Before making that final run however, I've gone back and done everything else I could possibly do on every other planet (besides Novalis because there's nothing left), minus some of the achievements, I'll get to those in challenge mode... Maybe. I mean, if the game didn't want me wandering around looking for literally every gold bolt, card pack, and cluster of raritanium on every planet then it shouldn't have given me the map-o-matic. Two things took a very long time though: the "Faster Than a Speeding Amoeboid" achievement, and the final gold bolt on Kalebo III. The achievement required me to finish the gold cup hoverboard race on Rilgar in 1:35, which effectively requires a perfect run with a lot of tricks, spent about an hour working for that one. I also spent a stupidly long time looking for that last gold bolt on Kalebo III before just finally caving in and looking it up. Turns out you need to be in the hoverboard race to grab it. Aaaaanyway, now it's off to the Deplanetizer for that last gold bolt, and I'm assuming the last RYNO card is in there too somewhere. Oh, and the climax of the story I guess.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

Did some training and catching in Tapu Village. I caught a precious Snorunt in a Premier Ball and an Absol in a Timer Ball, and evolved a Kabuto that I’d received from Wonder Trade. Speaking of Wonder Trade, I did some more of that and wound up with a Mareanie.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Ratchet & Clank (2016): Finished the first playthrough, so now it's on to Challenge Mode! I popped back to Rilgar to pick up my RYNO before heading into the final bosses though, and dear god was it this overpowered in every game?! I disintegrated both final bosses in under a minute each! It's been a while since I've played a game, but I don't remember any RYNO variant ever being this OP.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Played some more ZTD. Took an embarrassing amount of time on the Rec Room puzzles but to be fair IRL has been kicking my arse lately. I hope I get to play some more later though, but it's gonna be a busy day today.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I completed the Ghost type trial, and also caught an adorable Klefki in a Love Ball. :love:

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Finished the Stone Monument sidequest and headed South towards Gerudo. Somehow managed to find another two Koroks by the Bridge of Hylia, and another beneath Spectacle Rock (506 total). Formally finished Vah Naboris

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Digimon World Next Order: I did the necessary poking around in MOD cape and found some Digimon for the city. The most annoying part about it though is not the enemy Digimon, though they are annoying, the most annoying part is Seadramon's fucking sidequest. It's a fishing sidequest, which means the whole thing is pretty much 100% luck based to get the fish types he needs. Anyway, I handled a Machinedramon fight (yet again needing to ExE to be able to win the fight), learning about a few things with the story in the process, which completed chapter 1. Now I'm off looking for even more Digimon, yay. We went into the Machinedramon fight with Duke as MetalSeadramon and Yamato as SilverTaomon, and not long after Yamato wound up evolving into Phoenixmon, meaning I've got 2 Ultimates. This means no-one needs to poop anymore! It's been 6 days where I haven't had to try handling a toilet break in the middle of whatever I've doing. It's been wonderful.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild. I only have 1 shrine to go, and then I'll be wrapping things up.

Reaction score
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita) - Was going to go fight Examon but realized I didn't have any virus type digimon so I had to go back and do some digivolving. Now I've got Some great virus options I just need to get their levels maxed out!

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Digimon World Next Order: Finished up all the Digimon requests in MOD Cape (fished up a Digicrucian for Seadramon through sheer dumb luck). Boy was that fight against Vikemon intense. I mean, the fact that Omnimon's sprite was corrupted for half of the fight stopping me from properly giving him commands probably didn't help. Doesn't change the fact that Vikemon was doing several thousand point of damage to an ExE Digimon with a single attack. I'm just glad I managed to get those large recovery disks to throw at the guy. I also tried to poke around in Faulty Ex Machina for one of BomberNanimon's body pieces. I explored most of the place and didn't find any thing, but then a WarGrowlmon sent me packing so there's still a few places I haven't looked yet. Duke reached the end of his life, but now that he's evolved back to Adult I'm gonna try heading off into Ohguino Wastelands to see what Digimon I can find in that place. I hear I can get some DigiGreatwood in there too, which'll be great because I need some of that to upgrade the Digivolution Dojo. Yamato is still Phoenixmon, and Duke is Leomon (oh dear god he's going to die a gruesome death isn't he?)

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild: Finished up the Gerudo sidequests, including Misae Suma shrine. Headed north towards Tabantha, stopping at Satori Mountain for the time being

Reaction score
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita) - Very quickly beat the last three chapters and finished the game! It'll probably be forever before I touch the post game content. XD

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Almost done with the install!