• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Ni no Kuni II (PS4)

In the Abyss, think I'm getting closer to where I need to be. Also did a bunch of side quests and tasks.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Digimon World Next Order: Rescued ShineGreymon, and apparently they were planning to use his energy to power a laser and obliterate the wastelands. I went straight back to the Rose Palace to put a stop to it, barrelling right through HerculesKabuterimon and taking down Rosemon too. Turns out she didn't really give a shit about this whole war and got talked into it by a some Vamdemon, and she decided to join the city. Fortunately this has resulted in peace between the factions, which allowed pretty much everybody in the wastelands to head to the city.
Also went to Faulty Ex Machina to fix up that cable. I honestly expected that creepy guy to show up and fight me or something but, nope. Just went in, duct taped the cable back together, went back home. That simple. Unfortunately however, because of each Digimon's unique data configuration, a one-size-fits-all vaccine just ain't gonna cut it, but messing with the program to let it work on anyone would wreck the whole thing. Which necessitated finding Datamon to properly adjust the program. By the time I found him though, some MetalEtemon infected him with the BH Program, so we beat him down and fixed him right up. He says that optimising the program is gonna take a bit, so until then it was mine and Himari's job to go and secure the server tower so we could transmit it. A Titamon was there waiting for us though, apparently transmitting an updated version of the BH program to the entire world, including Rikka and my partners. Luche was able to show up with the optimised vaccine in time to fix our Digimon and let us lay the smack down on Titamon. Unfortunately Ominmon Zwart D showed up again and started going on a rapage and utterly demolished the tower, so we can't use it to transmit the vaccine anymore. To make things worse, the program's spreading completely without a network, it's just radiating out through the soil. We might have an... Interesting solution to save the city though. Apparently Jijimon's original plans for the city's expansion (coincidentally enough) included a way to make it float, but it just wasn't feasible at the time. Now that we've got Datamon, Mameo, and Mirei to help though, it should be possible. We'll need more hands on deck, so I'm out to go hut down more residents!
As to my Digimon, apparently Arresterdramon's a dead-end Adult. Wish I'd known that before I let Duke evolve into him, but he did. Fortunately I still had the Meteormon evolution crystal, so I was able to get him out of that little trap by forcing an evolution to Meteormon, and then I was able to get him to go up to Cherubimon. I won't be allowing any Shoutmon I get in future to evolve to OmegaShoutmon though. Well, not without another Perfect evolution crystal anyway. Yamato died, but he's grown back up to Gankoomon.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Finally got out of that stupid dungeon only to land into a STUPID boss fight with a disappearing stair case. After a long while of raging I beat the boss and hit the next chapter and got a cut-scene that's spiced up the overall plot quite a bit. I don't understand why the first half of the game was so easy but after the difficulty spike its not nearly as easy to push through quests. Going to try and finish up old side quest while taking on all of the other new ones. Plus I have the spirit medium spell so I'm going to go back and visit those lost souls again.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Digimon World Next Order:
Gathered enough Digimon to finish the upgrades to Floatia. Apparently the city gets both power and network connectivity by a single cable, so I'll had to go out and cut it to let the city float around freely. That same MetalEtemon asshole showed up to try and stop us though. Glad I actually had partners who could ExE to fight this guy though. He attacks you the literal second you leave the city. Could you imagine if one of my partners had just died? I would've been royally fucked. Anyway, the city's floating now, so it should be safe from the BH Program. Of course, apparently one of the Digimon I brought back got by while being infected with the BH Program, which led to Mameo being suspected, since he was the one who was supposed to make sure everybody was vaccinated. Personally I don't believe it. It feels like too obvious a red herring, and how could the protagonist of Digimon World 1 possibly be evil? He and Kouta left the city, Mameo to put our minds at ease, and Kouta to keep and eye on him. Apparently the whole thing was staged to flush out the real traitor (my money's on Luche), where a trap has been set at Bony Resort with the bait of a "super-weapon". Neither of my Digimon liked it, but we headed to Bony Resort to catch them. They must've sent MetalEtemon in their place though, since he was in the trap instead. The bastard actually summoned and controlled Omnimon Zwart D, who I then proceeded to grind into the dirt. That's right, I can beat the Digital World's enforcer, baby. It was at that point that Creepy McCreepface, revealed to be Shoma Tsuzuki, along with his Gaiomon and Kuzuhamon, showed up, kidnapped Omnimon Zwart D, and revealed Luche to be the traitor (I fuckin' called it!). Apparently there's just some kind of Trojan program in her data that they could listen in through or something. They then promptly left after tying up loose ends by killing MetalEtemon, but not before revealing they were behind the BH Program. Now, apparently the BH Program has wreaked so much havoc on the Digital World that recovering it would be next to impossible. Which is why Taomon has come up with the idea to completely purge it and let it be reborn. Without the BH Program. Apparently both Omnimon Zwart D and the city of Floatia are core pillars of the plan (I assume that Floatia would be exempt from the purging by some mechanism?), so we're off to gather more Digimon for the city until Mirei gets back from analysing Luche so she can help us figure out a way to track down Shota. Or at least I would have been, but apparently I gathered so many already that things just skipped right along. Turns out that
  1. Luche is basically a Digimon
  2. Her stuffed Mamemon contained both a transmitter, and a root virus for the BH Program
Apparently it'll take a little time for things to get underway, so it's back to finding residents (for realsies this time).
Unfortunately Duke died and had to be reborn as a Birdramon, and not long after Yamato bit the dust and was reborn as a Tsukaimon, so it'll be a while before I can recruit any of the more fighty Digimon for the city.

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Just recently beat Thimbleweed Park (Switch). I'm honestly disappointed with the ending...
This easily has one of the most underwhelming endings I've seen in a video game yet. For the first half of the game, you investigate a murder that eventually leads into a much bigger mystery involving the pillow factory and multiple player characters. You gather evidence to arrest a guy who was very likely set up, leaving the real culprit at large. I thought I was in for some kind of grand scheme or plot where everything is intricately connected, but when I finally infiltrate the factory, the game spins on itself and deliberately breaks the fourth wall by saying that everything is just a simulation in a graphic adventure game ... What the hell. I mean it was fine when it was just the odd reference and in-joke peppered here and there, but this was just blatant and literally out of nowhere.

You never get to find the actual murder culprit either. Further more, there's a scene where the sheriff talks on the phone promising to eliminate the agents, and another scene where if you let one of the agents die, you see the coroner (who is also the sheriff) and the tube shop girl talk to each other. They don't get explained. It's almost like they were going for something but then half way decided to go "fuck it" and give it the "nothing is real" spin. So then it becomes a mission to shut down the game world to end the repeated cycle of living a predetermined, programmed life. Except after the credits roll, there is a Commodore64-styled start up screen that recovers and reboots the entire game before taking you back to the title screen, so even the goal to end the characters' "suffering" is all for naught anyway. I guess it was intended to be one of those endings that makes you think, since this is literally how video games operate, but it was just not satisfying at all.

The rest of the game is good though, and I absolutely love the attention to detail and effort.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Well I got the airship so I can go literally anywhere now. I'm not continuing with the main story yet because I got the little pop that said I wouldn't have free reign for awhile if I continued. So I'm still continuing finishing all the side quests. Almost Level 50 as a Party. Just hit 50 citizens so now I'm saving money to upgrade my kingdom to level 3. Oh I also finally finished one of those Dream Doors. Of course it was like the first one I found so it was easy but I got some good items.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I dunno man, I really want to beat Persona 2: Innocent Sin, and I will in time, but I'm not picking it up nearly as often as I should be, especially considering I do like the game. Yet for some reason I'm usually fiddling around in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS or Minecraft. Maybe once Persona 2 is behind me I'll step away from the JRPGs for a little while.

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Warriors. The awakening DLC just came out so I have more stuff to get :D. Olivia is rather fun to play as bit I haven't touched Owain or Tharja yet because they are likely clones..

Reaction score
I'm about to start Persona 5 properly. Never played a Persona game before.
Booted it up late last night but decided against it once the Atlus logo appeared, I could've been kept up all night if I had gone through with it.
Really looking forward to sinking my teeth into it this weekend.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Not sure whether Lvl 3 Cruisers really let me do what I need to for the Buzzard-class - I've put off fiddling with the design for next turn, but I suspect I'll want Lvl 4 hulls. In the meantime I've ordered three Lammageier-class stealth Cruisers to be built between Freya, Providence and Yangzhou

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
Well I finished Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood. Now I'm playing Civ 6. My first Civ since 3 about 15+ years ago.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Started Far Cry 5 tonight finally. After updating my PS4 and installing all the codes I got and resetting my Ubisoft Club password, anyway. ^@[email protected]^;; I aim better now than I used to, somehow, magically. Still managed to almost die like twice (can you even die in the tutorial? I dunno). Met Dutch, who is a nice old man, saved one random guy, and am trying to find the key to the boathouse so I can get a key to some other thing (key-ception~). I saved, or tried to, and then when I reloaded to check cause it was being weird, I was back at the first thing that needs a key and like 20min of gameplay were gone~ Bleh.

Still kinda fun to play though, although I keep trying to play it like Primal, bashing people to death, and then I keep getting shot at and I'm like oh. :p

Barrel!
Reaction score
Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Been leveling up and researching in various buildings. Finished a few more quests and beat a few more army battles. Also got through another dream door.

North America's only Pippi fan
Reaction score
Earthlock (Switch) - Played a little of this the other day. It's a bit slow and doesn't immediately grab my attention, but it's otherwise shaping up well. I like how the battle system is both fairly innovative yet at the same time quick and easy to grasp, which should make returning play sessions after long breaks hassle-free.

Breath of the Wild - Returning to the game to finish the remaining shrines from the last DLC. Also explored a stretch of land for a bit. Didn't find much other than a Korok Seed.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Progressed just a tiny bit more main story wise so I could unlock a few more citizens. I am now at like 72? Almost done with the second institution of innovation and then I'm going to keep chipping away at the barracks and training grounds. Hit a standstill with the higglery because I need someone with a certain skill. I've also been upgrading all my spells because , surprise, the fire spells don't work real well in the Drylands.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Digimon World Next Order:
Got enough Digimon gathered up to get Project Reincarnation ready, but first we'll need to handle Tsuzuki and his lackeys. To do that we're headed in to the Singular Zone, and it's terrible. Even the grunt Digimon on the overworld are the kind of brutal powerhouses I'd normally ExE to fight, but I can't do that if I want to get through the whole place and still stand a chance. I've made it near the end and fought Gaiomon and Kuzuhamon twice now. The first time I lost because I seriously underestimated them. Seriously, these two have the capability to two-shot me. The second time I fought them, I managed to get my Digimon to survive long enough to ExE. And still lost! I mean, I feel like we probably would've done better if Imperialdramon attacked Kuzuhamon with Positron Laser instead of Gaiomon like I ordered him to! Seriously, the dude doesn't seem to be able to focus on one target, so he had to contend with two enemies at once instead of bringing it down to one on one. I used up a lot of my items trying to keep him going though, so I don't think I'll be going back for a while. I'll probably just train, bring my Digimon through to their next lives, and try again later, because this is actually a super brutal thing.
Duke evolved into Phoenixmon, and Yamato's a Leopardmon.