• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
No, there's another shrine nearby, though it may be tricky to find. The strength of your radar ping is based on how closely your current direction of movement 'points' to the shrine's location ... in three dimensions. For example, if you're getting somewhat weak readings while gliding over the area but drop the glider and fall and suddenly get a high ping, it means the shrine is literally straight down from you.
Aight, looks like I'm going shrine hunting today. I'm guessing it's probably stashed away in some sort of subterranean cave or blocked beneath rocks.

(All this for probably 300 Rupees when I can just farm Farosh Horns...)

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I’ve been breeding HA starters that I previously traded for, getting Omanyte, Granbull, and other cool Pokémon from Wonder Trade, and training on Route 16, where I evolved my Pichu and Buneary after relaxing them at Isle Avue.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Steven Universe Save the Light: Going deeper into The Great North, and god damn are these enemies going nuts. I'm sorry, an unguardable hit to everyone? A heavy hitting two shot attack causing a chill effect? No, I don't care that it moves slowly, the star gauge just doesn't fill fast enough to kill it quickly. Honestly Garnet's Taunt ability has been a godsend, partly because she can't take knockback. We're near the end of The Great North, but I found a key for the door back in the woods, so I'm going back there first (at least I can beat the shit out of the woods enemies).

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Steamworld Dig 2

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
A friend got me back into GuildWars 2 recently. I'm working on the Heart of Thorns expansion now, trying to work on masteries and new professions and whatever. Might start Path of Fire soon just to try to get a mount sooner rather than later. The new professions are confusing, but that's what I get for quitting for like 5+ years. :p Did a lot of falling off cliffs and impersonating a pancake before I got to start using my glider.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: A lot of rethinking this turn. Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) is really beginning to feel its age - five out of six destroyers are Gyrfalcon MkI's, the sixth being a MkII. In light of this I've decided to order Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) up to Wanduk to relieve the fleet. I shall probably refit them in situ at Anvard since I have a Y-Series repair ship there.

It seems my I-Series MkIII's aren't really fit for service any longer, so HMS Farnsworth and Brannigan will get an emergency refit. This won't affect the timetable for the Klaestron attack, since I'll want at least one turn's worth of scouting and had no intention of capturing every planet anyway.

I've ordered up eighteen new Buzzard-class cruisers for all the battlefleets now that I've finalised a design I can get on with. I may look into a linebreaker-style cruiser to replace the Heron-class light cruisers in frontline duties. In any case I need better shields right now to prepare for an upgrade across the board

Reaction score
In MH4U I received a Guild Quest for hunting two (G-rank) Yian Garuga . . . .

...egad. I'd rather go a few more bouts losing to (G-Rank) Teostra than those two.

EGAD.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Somehow Battlefleet Green's Gyrfalcons turned out to be ancient MkI's - not a huge problem since I could simply swap them for MkII's from the reserve squadron. It does mean the reserve will need an immediate refit at the Port Lindsay yards. It may be prudent to treat the Klaestron attack as a scouting operation and withdraw the battlefleet for refit before committing to a proper attack.

I want to make a real effort to squash the Xiati out of Wanduk soon. Sarah and Samantha are bringing in more settlers, and once the last Xiati colonies are gone I can mass-produce colony ships from Avalon to complete the job.

Finally got hold of Planet Utilisation Lvl 3, so started construction on atmospheric modification plants across about half the empire.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I suffered my first and so far only blackout in the game at the hands of a wild Scraggy. I was trying to level up some weaker Pokémon of mine, but neglected to include a backup battler in my party to stand in for Snorunt.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

FINALLY managed to beat Pazuzu, though I forgot to axe that one switch on the second floor. Managed to get the Thunder Rock and bring Captain Mac's boat closer to land.

Reaction score
I suffered my first and so far only blackout in the game at the hands of a wild Scraggy. I was trying to level up some weaker Pokémon of mine, but neglected to include a backup battler in my party to stand in for Snorunt.
Still can't be as embarrassing as this defeat (in ff7).

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finally finished Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest! Yes!

Reaction score
Started up Dust: An Elysian Tail for the first time in seemingly forever. Where was I again...?

*consults menu*

Oops.

*consults controls page*

Oh, that's right. Exploring the caverns underneath Aurora Village. I do like that Steam has cloud backups of save data. Last time I played was on a different machine.

Anyway, we found a boss, some items, wrapped up some of the sidequests... we seem to be roughly 60% of the way through it by now.

Reaction score
Horizon Zero Dawn

Just ran around looking for campfires and started on frozen wilds side missions after that I'm going to return to try and finish all hunting grounds for all ranks