• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What video games are you playing now?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The siege drones worked better than I expected. They managed to clear aside Klaestron VIIs defences easily enough, leaving the battlefleet to finish the job. It didn't work against Klaestron VI, which is going to require some rethinking. I've ordered 24 siege drones to be built, since I have a feeling I'm going to need plenty of replacements. In Hesperos things are almost ready for the next planetstrike. I don't know if the I-Series stealth landing will work, but it's all good progress.

Otherwise I'm looking at some new research priorities. Gunnery upgrades will probably be most useful across all my designs. I may focus on High Energy Discharge and Cloaking in order to bring my Lammageier-class cruisers back into useful service

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
  • Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  • Fire Emblem Blazing Sword
  • Fire Emblem Binding Blade
  • Pokémon LeafGreen

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I did my usual thing of taking one main battler and several underleveled Pokémon into Ultra Space, and they all took a whooping from a wild Xurkitree because of it. My Buzzwole could not survive a Discharge from that thing, so I decided to spend like a dozen Revives just letting Xurkitree consume Discharge’s PP on my weaker Pokémon. I was able to catch it. Afterwards, I chose an entirely new team and let the previous one relax in Isle Avue overnight as compensation for their unfavorable experience.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: This turn was one of patience vs keeping the momentum. In Klaestron I've reorganised Battlefleet Green slightly. All the Harrier-class planetary assault ships have joined the Dexter fleet, ready for an attack on Klaestron II next turn. It is a bit of a risk, but it's either that or wait another three turns for reinforcements. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's not like I can't replace a few light cruisers within a few turns anyway. By way of compromise, I've ordered new colony ships to colonise those few planets I have cleared.

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Detroit: Become Human (got the platinum trophy today)

LilieCritic Score: 90 or 9/10 if you prefer...

Loved it played it twice, will do so again tomorrow.

L x

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Did some more work on my Ultra Moon LP. Got through the trainer's school and Hau'oli City, and believe it or not that was 1.5 hours. ^@[email protected]^;;

Also did some WonderTrading breedjects in my other copy of UM (the breeding copy) and someone sent me their legit shiny Guzzlord. ^O__O^ Thanks, Destiny, whoever and wherever you are! :D

Reaction score
Slowly making quest progress in MHGen.
Hunt a few Hyper monsters? No problem.
Hunt three Hyper Tetsucabras at once? Eh... no ... problem....
We suffered two knockouts against the first one, but proceeded to finish the quest regardless. Still, we had to fight super aggressively to defeat all three within the quest timer. EGAD.

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Anyone got tips for me I ruined my first playthrough over levelled I think.

L x

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Attacked Klaestron II, which went moderately well. Something went wrong with the formation, which prevented the Heron-class light cruisers from properly supporting the vanguard. But in any case the battlefleet only lost HMS Audacious, Bonaventure, and Etna, all three of which can be replaced within a few turns from the yards at Eden and Port Lindsay. Taking a closer look at Galgamis shows a long slog ahead, but I'm hoping a stealth planetstrike on Galgamis III will at least prove the concept works.

The usual business of shipbuilding and running population around is going well. I've designed two new cruisers, an updated Buzzard-class and a finalised Osprey-class. Both have stealth and scattering armour, so should be a match for any other cruiser in the galaxy. I think I shall wait for a few more technologies before putting them into production

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Nearing the end of SMT IV's neutral route, just got to the end of the first of two final dungeons. I'll be grinding for a bit before facing the boss since there's a demon I really want to fuse.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Just finished streaming part 2 of my Chrono Cross Let's Play. Got through everything in Termina, which took about an hour, then spent about an hour and a half in Viper Manor. Saved just after putting in the right code for the trap at the entrance, so next week I just need to beat up on the boss and then muck about in Guldove and figure out which branch I want to take in the game. Maybe I should do a poll on Twitter for that.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon- Sunshine Islands. I started a boy file, and I'm currently fishing a lot.
Hope to raise the Volcano Island soon.

Extinct (but still Killer!)
Reaction score
Zoo Tycoon 2 (with several hundred mods). Trying to practice bulding a realistic zoo for entry into a Discord/YouTube project

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Super Mario Maker

FINALLY I get my latest level perfected and uploaded, but not without constantly getting interrupted/badgered by my family. *sigh* I named the level Infiltrating Turnaround Fortress, and the level ID is 2BA3-0000-03A4-AD43.