• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Finally got a cow in the boy file.

Reaction score
Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) - Trying to get power back in the last tablet but not really sure what items I need to collect to do that.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I'm about 70% done with Color Splash. Overall while it's not a perfect game by any stretch, it's been enjoyable.

Reaction score
A Hyper Khezu hunt in MH Generations did not go well. It didn't exactly go badly, either, but it seemed to take forever.
We were intent on trapping the monster, but needed 3 traps to do it because every time I set one down it left the area so I had to wait literally five minutes for the trap to expire before setting another. Fortunately we got a free trap from completing the subquest, and SOMEHOW managed to not kill it before finally getting it trapped.
In the large picture, I'm basically just upgrading assorted gear here and there (having beat the final boss by now, with only postgame quests as anything new).

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I just got the last Paint Star in Color Splash, now I just need to scrounge up some coins through the Roshambo temples and will go take down the final boss!

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Need to go beetle farming to pay off my home in New Leaf.

,,, Incidentally, has anyone gotten the cabana floor/wallpaper? I have every piece of the set save for those. And I check the island every day.

Reaction score
Trying to take down the Hyper Zinogre in MHGen. First attempt, we failed due to getting knocked out three times (and every one was a stun-knockout combo). Second attempt, leveled up the gear and braced for Thunder Resistance, still did not beat the beast but we did at least satisfy the subquest so we retired at that. Got some nice (generic hyper) materials from it though ... next time, I'm tweaking my item loadout a little before heading in.

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Hyrule warriors definitive
Beat the story, and starting the grind that is adevnture mode

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Finally done with SMT IV Apocalypse's final dungeon. Went back to Ginza to grind macca for fusing Inanna, and that's basically all of my preparations for the final boss. I'll probably start Strange Journey Redux next week.

Reaction score
Harvest Moon Skytree Village

Finally(sort of)snagged Melanie but the game has thrown a somewhat different angle of marriage requirements than in the other games

1. Two House upgrades needed(first is 85,000)second is 400,000*currently saving for*
2.Additional Furniture needed
3.Blue Feather
4.Done

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon- Sunshine Islands. Planting summer crops, and catching fish.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: An unusual couple of turns. The siege in Klaestron did not go well. Admittedly 13 weapon platforms is as tough as it gets, but the preliminary bombardment of Klaestron V didn't seem to do much. In the end the battlefleet lost most of its ships, barring a couple of destroyers and a Harrier-class light cruiser. I've immediately ordered replacements, which at least shows it was wise to have as many space yards built as I did. Rather than replace like for like I've decided to replace the light cruisers with cruisers. I'm also bringing in a new design of planetary assault ship to replace the Harrier-class. The new Vulture-class cruiser will have a suite of big siege guns in the prow, and a heavy repulsor beam to punt away any irritating orbital defences.

On the other hand, Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) successfully engaged the Eee squadron, despite the Heron-class light cruisers being ancient Mk1s. Little HMS Anne Gallant was the hero of the battle, leading the charge and crippling two of the Eee cruisers with torpedo strikes.

Elsewhere it's general building and upgrades. I'm trying to modernise a few squadrons, and I've ordered mass-refits of Battlefleet Red and Green (Dexter). In the next couple of turns I'll be properly upgrading the support ships - new minesweepers, new support vessels

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) and tried Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Well. My human opponent seems determined to wind me up. At least, I think that's what was behind his destruction of the remaining Dafumah colonies. It doesn't serve any useful strategic purpose, since I'm now in a position to colonise the vacated planets. There's only so much trouble he can cause - the Regotha Gate has effectively sealed off the rest of the Commonwealth, and he knows it. And though mass torpedo-destroyers could overcome the elements of Battlefleet Red in the system, I can simply add more weapon platforms to the planets in order to render them immune.

In the short term I'm going to redesign the orbital docks. For those accompanying the Barbican-class space stations on the Warp points, especially, I'm going to design them to take advantage of the fact that any attacking fleet will have to approach at close range. In the longer term I'm going to put some research into point-defence and torpedo weapons

Back and Better than Ever
Reaction score
I've been slacking on these, but I've occasionally been playing Final Fantasy IV and VII. I'm almost done with the former and approaching the end of the latter's Disc 1.

I've also been playing Pokémon Silver via my Super Game Boy, to celebrate the Space World '97 leak. I had to replace the battery in it again. The previous battery lasted over 4 years (2014–2018).

Last month, I 100%'d The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on all 3 save files.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Stardew Valley on the PS Vita (I managed to get the Statue of Perfection on my first run through it this time! Yay!)
Adventures of Mana (Got the Blood Sword)