• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

What video games are you playing now?

The Ghost
Reaction score
Arrived at Bootes in Strange Journey Redux. The demon sources are kinda clunky imo - If I want a specific skill on a demon, I'll need a source with that skill? And if I need a specific source, I'll need to level up a certain demon so it can drop the source. I'll probably be used to this system by endgame, but for now it feels like a slog. Other than that minor nitpick, I'm enjoying the plot.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

Got a Gourgeist off the GTS, caught Mewtwo, and had a Dark Purple Alola Shirt dyed for me at my new dye house in Festival Plaza.

Reaction score
Octopath Travler - Trying out the demo with Cyrus first.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - At about chapter 2 on the standard and alternate histories.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

Caught me an adorable Stunfisk in Ultra Space.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: I've decided to order more cruisers for Battlefleet Red - six Osprey-class, to be squadroned up with the Buzzard-class. The plan is to activate stealth armour and attack opportunistically under cover of Cloaking. Twelve cruisers attacking at short range ought to tear through a Presbyter-class destroyer fleet where the range of plasma missiles won't matter. Elsewhere the frantic refits continue, now with the Y-Series and O-Series getting refits wherever they can, along with the orbital docks.

In Galgamis the Cue Cappa seem to be assembling a fleet. Despite myself I'm being patient and waiting with HMS Pazuzu for the fleet to move off before swooping in with a planetstrike.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Finished up some games and started others, finally. Yesterday I cleared the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time 3D and killed Mecha-Hitler in Wolfenstein 3D.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: If I didn't keep track of plans with a .txt file I'd be completely lost by now. Currently there's a whopping 33 ships on the books, along with ... well, two fleets undergoing refit and a sundry other warships being repaired. It's about time for a reorganisation - since Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) is understrength - and operations in Hesperos have wound down - I'm going to replace the three Heron-class light cruisers with Osprey-class cruisers and transfer the support ships to the Dexter battlegroup. In Regotha I've ordered a total of 60 Hawker-class fighters to be built, because I've got a feeling I'll want them before long.

Research is clipping along well - with new Lvl 5 research centres and Lvl 2 central computer complexes coming in soon I ought to be able to churn out plenty of new tech soon. The plan is to split the budget in half. 30% will go to developing Torpedo Weapons up to Lvl 15. The other 35% will go into the various technologies I need to mass-upgrade the weapon plaforms

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
I just finished Persona 4 Golden, and just started the Story Mode of Dancing All Night. I've also got Pokemon Sun, but to be honest, I've lost interest in continuing.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I sent a spare Corphish away on the GTS for a Flygon, then stuck Flygon in the nursery for a bit. I recently found out that you didn’t have to exit and reenter the area to see whether an egg was ready, so I quickly generated five Trapinch eggs by making Tauros run in circles in front of the nursery. Wish I’d thought to do that before.

Reaction score
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - At the end of chapter 3 in both timelines. I know I have to finish a series of side quests to be able to proceed but I'm getting a bit lost trying to finish them. I think I like having Marco and Raynie in my party most.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Adventures of Mana again. Lost Marcy and am VERY close to beating the game! Just made it to the Temple of Mana and managed to get all the spells!

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Reached A rank with all the towns, and they had a party in my honour.

The Ghost
Reaction score
Currently taking my time in Xenoblade Chronicles 3D just exploring, crafting gems and doing sidequests. I've just reached the Arachno Queen's nest, but I'd like to familiarise myself more with the battle system.

Reaction score
The Lost Child (Switch) - Just started it so not much to say other then the art is sometimes questionable and it's a very obvious knock off of various SMT games smooshed together.

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - In the standard timeline I'm at a point where I need to go do something in the alternate timeline but I'm trying to figure out how to progress the alternate timeline.