• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Finally completed one of my favorite-looking armor sets in MH Generations. Whew, THAT took a while.
Gen calls it the "EX Zinogre" set. It has the same look as the high-rank Zinogre set in MH4U.
You need a special "Zinogre Ticket" to forge each piece, though, which you only get it from hunting a Hyper Zinogre.
Then you need specific materials from other electric monsters, like Rajang Horns and Lagiacrus Shell Shockers.

The set comes with Latent Power+1 and Chain Crit, though only 3 single slots. However, I was fortunate enough to get a talisman with +3 Gloves Off and +10 Thunder Res, which pairs SUPER well with this set (it bumps Latent Power to +2 on top of the huge boost to Thunder resistance).

Did I mention Rajang pinned me against a wall during one hunt?
He started spamming his 3-hit melee combo, the one that ends with a minor tremor effect, and I got tremored. By the time I had my footing back, he'd done the same combo again, and I was tremored again. Then AGAIN. But the weirdest part, however, was that I didn't otherwise take any hits despite all those tremors. Rajang's melee combo moves forward and I was standing literally underneath his legs the whole time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sims 4 (PS4) - Needed a break from serious games so I went back to good old sims. Picked back up an old family that I had originally started trying to be "perfect". Got my lady sim to max out the Cooking and Writing skills and she also hit highest level in the writing career.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Last Xiati colony in Wanduk cleared out, which means the fleet reorganisation can go ahead. I think I might look at replacing the Anvard yard with a temporal shipyard, but we'll see - in the meantime Anvard will be replacing Yvonne with a Y-Series 24 space yard ship.

The Klaestron warzone is quickly becoming a game of brinkmanship. I don't know how many ships the Cue Cappa intend to amass in Galgamis, but every turn they spend collecting ships means more cruisers arriving to reinforce Battlefleet Green (Dexter). I'm determined to wait for my chance before hitting Galgamis III with a planetstrike, whatever happens.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Bloodborne and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. Playing the former again to try and finally defeat the Orphan of Kos.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. It has been rainy in my town lately, and I've been fishing. My latest project is the zen garden.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
I’ve been getting back into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for some reason.

Also, my friends and I are VERY obsessed with Nine Parchments at the moment.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Hyrule Warriors: I wonder why this game even has a plot - not only does it make no sense, but it's boring

Reaction score
Weird ... in MH Generations I didn't have any problems hunting a Hyper Yian-Kut-ku then a hyper Shogun Ceanataur, but when I try to hunt the hyper shogun by itself everything goes wrong. I ended up equipping (fully upgraded) Sleep weapons across me and my two Palicoes and went ham -- either Shogun's vulnerable to Sleep or something, because we knocked it out cold six times during that hunt. (Need more bombs....)

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Getting ready for the Cooking Exhibition.

Reaction score
Meanwhile, I recently started in Super Mario Odyssey. I like how when you arrive at the next world, the # of Power Moons you need to collect before moving on is in addition to what you already have (unlike Mario 64/Sunshine/etc. where it's based on your total # collectibles).