• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Lord of Magna- Maiden Heaven (which I got yesterday). The game is cute, and bowling for enemies is kinda fun.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley. Made it to fall, and got Gina to a yellow heart.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I beat Doom 2 (made me want to rip my hair out, Hurt Me Plenty difficulty for both games by the way) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (loved it!). When I get home this afternoon I’m gonna jump right in to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I think I’ll also play Parascientific Escape: Crossing at the Furthest Horizon or whatever it’s called, finally closing out the epic “Zero Escape for kids” trilogy.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: An exercise in patience. I'll be able to lay siege to Klaestron VI next turn, finally. Otherwise I'm steadily assembling cruisers across the Commonwealth. Battlefleet Red's cruisers are getting a refit, and soon Battlefleet Blue will get a general refit for all the light cruisers and destroyers (Luckily the yards at Optera will be finished next turn, plus a couple of support ships with repair bays will be arriving).

Radioactives production is still kind of low, but with such deep reserves I'm reluctant to stall weapon research in favour of improved extractors. It will have to be addressed at some point, but right now I want to push ahead with all the technologies I'll need for a weapon platform upgrade

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Finally Battlefleet Green can move off to lay siege to Klaestron VI. The order of battle includes six bombardment ships in total, along with the four Bittern-class light torpedo cruisers and a squadron of destroyers - hopefully my plan of integrating the siege drones directly into the fleet will mean I can attack and finish up the siege in a single turn. In Hesperos I'm having to deal with an utter nuisance in the form of Abiddon colony ships convoying through my space. It's about time I properly blocked off the Hesperos-Wanduk warp point.

The cruiser squadron for Battlefleet Green is nearly assembled, too, which means it would make sense to start thinking about support ships for a proper attack on Cribit. Given how I'm low on radioactives it seems unwise to begin any major shipbuilding, but I think I shall at least make sure to assemble a modern army. Battlefleet Blue's begun a general refit, well overdue. Once the ships are properly upgraded I'm going to organise the fleet into a main battlegroup and a reserve so I can finally stop shuffling ships around.

Reaction score
Octopath Traveler, after finishing Cyrus' chapter 1 I recently recruited Tressa, Olberic, and Primrose and have finished their chapter 1's respectively as well. Now I'm just grinding a bit before I move on any further.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
Wild Arms 3.

Super old game, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Harvest Moon Light of Hope(Switch)

Deciding on whether to chase

Elise(befriending Bastian)
Melanie(Befriending Gus)
Tabitha(Solo no one to befriend)

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The siege of Klaestron VI ended up being a straightforward assault, which went very well. Next turn the cruisers can join the battlegroup and immediately sail for Galgamis. The most obvious plan would be to destroy that Cue Cappa fleet in anchor around Galgamis III and immediately planetstrike after so many turns. Either way, I intend to press the system as hard as possible.

With some colonisation going on in Regotha - and more just done in Klaestron, finally - the state of the radioactives production is looking healthier. Still not so healthy that I'm prepared to build more support ships for Battlefleet Green or the warships for Red I sorely want - but in the meantime I'm tasking some of the core worlds to produce enough colony ships to finish colonising Klaestron, Wanduk, and Remnorak

Reaction score
Octopath Traveler, still grinding up Cyrus, Tressa, Olberic, and Primrose before I move on to their chapter 2's, which will be most likely tonight. I'm thinking of running with these four first and on the next file run with the remaining four (Therion, H'aanit, Ophelia, and Alfyn), and for the third file recruit all eight.

Reaction score
MH Generations: Apparently I didn't miss out on the baby Tigrex Palico armor after all ... it's a bonus for having a MH4U save file on your system (which I do). Didn't have to start a new file or anything (though the option to unlock it is filed under the 'New Game' category on the title screen).

And, at any rate, we just got back from the most awesome Zinogre hunt ever.
High-rank Zinogre in the Frozen Seaway.
Equips: EX Zinogre armor and Zamtrios (ice) Insect Glaive.
So the fight is going rather well, and at just 10min in Zinogre is exhausted. Then a big GAMMOTH walks into the area behind us. I try to chase after Zinogre into the next zone, but Gammoth follows and when Zinogre runs off again I decide "okay, Gammoth, if you're gonna crash this hunt then let's crash this hunt!" So we fight Gammoth and it goes ... fairly well actually, and despite my armor's weakness to Ice. I notice Gammoth trying to run off but slowly (Gammoth's limping is a little hard to tell), so I take some time to sharpen up my weapon. We follow it to the next zone, find it sleeping, trap it, and it turns out Zinogre's up and about in the same room! But Zinogre is still wounded and has to limp out, so we let it run, track it down after a minute, find it sleeping back at its lair and trap him too to win the quest.

...Too bad we didn't get any of the materials we needed. Maybe next time, though.

Last edited:
AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Just finished Mega Man X, fantastic game.

Probably going to start up either Metroid Samus Returns or Kirby Superstar. Not sure yet.

Reaction score
Octopath Traveler, completed Cyrus', Tressa's, Olberic's, and Primrose's chapter 2's respectively, now I'm just grinding for levels a bit. Also playing some Gunvolt Striker Pack for the Switch on the side.

Last edited:
Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
New Gundam Breaker: Been having a lot of fun with this one. I finished Marika and Iori's storylines, and I'm about halfway through Yui's. Made up 5 custom suits for myself.

Reaction score
Well, after more ragequits than I'd want to admit, we finally defeated Akantor in MH Generations.

and with a Sword & Shield, no less. (S&S has a reputation of being the 'n00b weapon'.)