• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Taking a break from MHGU after the world's worst Kirin hunt. Yes it was G-rank but I'd already hunted a few, and it is nowhere NEAR normal for a Prowler to get carted (actually carted, including acorns) in just five minutes.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Pokemon Ultra Moon (FINALLY beat it after so long!)
Pokemon Blue

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Decatur IV is a tougher prospect than I first thought. Somehow Battlefleet Green (Siege) still has Heron-class light cruisers supporting the cruisers rather than the Harrier-class. For now I've ordered a withdrawal rather than put back the Quikil timetable with building yet more reinforcements. Battlefleet Green (Sinister) dealt with Decatur III easily, so not a complete waste.

In the Hesperos fleet zone things are going reasonably well. Battlefleet Blue (Siege) dealt with Castor I with the loss of HMS Galatea. It's a shame, but not a huge problem. I think I shall bring the siege fleet back to the docks for a lightning refit, literally throw all the repair capacity behind the effort. The planetstrike on Castor VII went well, though it'll require another turn of fighting before the planet is mine. That Eee battlefleet is, no surprises, headed for Hesperos, but when it warps into-system it'll be met with the massed guns of the entirety of Battlefleet Blue.

I've found two of those missing fleets. The Abiddon fleet is in Spica, for some reason, while the Cue Cappa are in Gergan. The best thing to do, I suspect, would be to bring Battlefleet Blue into Castor and wait for the right opportunity. With a bit of luck it might be possible to suddenly smash one fleet without having to chase it too far

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Finished Wind Waker HD last night. Playing Secret of Mana on my SNESc and Shovel Knight: Spectre of Torment on the Wii U!

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
Finished my replay of Final Fantasy IX yesterday. Currently now playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4 and the Switch version of My Hero One's Justice.

Ducks
Reaction score
Still going with Splatoon 2, just reached X Rank in Clam Blitz, meaning I'm half way to getting X Rank in all modes. Now I've just got to wait for a pair of Rainmaker/Tower Control maps that I'm actually good at...

Also, would any of you like to team up for some League battles or something? 'Cause just fighting on your own does get tedious after a while...

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Not sure if I want to change the main room or leave up the spooky furniture.

Reaction score
Took down G-rank Valstrax in MHGU. Our cat did need a full 30 minutes to kill it, though. Valstrax is ridiculous in concept, sure, but as an actual hunt he's quite spectacular.

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
Taking a little bit of a break from RDR2 and playing My Hero One's Justice, trying to get all customizable items unlocked and doing missions with every character currently.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The situation in Hesperos is becoming increasingly complicated. On the one hand, Battlefleet Blue annihilated the Eee fleet, exactly as planned. The Abiddon fleet has moved into Castor, possibly on a heading for Hesperos, but who knows. Likewise there are 17 Cue Cappa ships, including FIVE battleships, moving into Castor from Gergan. And yet, the Drushocka have amassed 17 ships in Gergan as well, which the Cue Cappa would be ill-advised to simply ignore ... I think the only sensible option is to keep Battlefleet Blue in Hesperos for the moment.

In Spica an Abiddon squadron has shown up, obviously heavily damaged, with hardly any weapons, armour, or shields left. HMS Fenrir just destroyed a colony on Spica III, so I'm hoping she can catch this group before it reaches a safe anchorage.

Ducks
Reaction score
Something something Splatoon 2 something something.

Also, I went to an event where people could have a go at Pokkén DX a few days ago - good to see there's at least some interest in the game... Even if everyone else there didn't really know what they were doing, it was still a fun time.

On a journey to become whole again.
Reaction score
Animal Crossing New Leaf and Mega Man X series (Legacy Collection 2 on Switch), Splatoon 2 also.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
I've been alternating between Persona 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm currently at the 7th Palace in P5, whereas in RDR2 I've been too busy exploring to progress past the beginning of Chapter 2.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. The fall trees look so pretty. Collecting mushrooms for the harvest festival.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I booted up the game again and beat Archie, Maxie, and Cyrus in Team RR’s castle, so that was fun. Funnily enough, my Primal Groudon participated against both of Hoenn’s evil team leaders, and I used my Dialga against ol’ Cyrus.

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
Continuing on RDR2, mainly just exploring for now though. Also playing some more My Hero One's Justice, almost completed all the mission maps and doing some online battles too.