• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games are you playing now?

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
Disgaea 5 Complete, just passed the bill to get the Cheat Shop but I think for this file I might not use it this time. Also passed the Invite Prinnies bill to have more Prinnies visit our Pocket Netherworld, simply because they are too cute.

Stratelier

Reaction score
Smash Bros. Ultimate - we've entered the endgame of Adventure Mode. We've also unlocked the last remaining fighters (for Adventure mode specifically, not in general because everyone's already unlocked), and due to minor spoilers are a little unsure how to proceed with the last remaining spirit battles.

Last edited:

Fluttershy of Light

Princess of Love
Reaction score
3 of them..
Tales of Zestiria. Took a bit of a break from since I'm literally near the end. The reason being so I could start ToB..

Tales of Berseria which i started a few days ago. Seems fun so far. Velvet has a fun play style but going from Zestiria to Berseria is quite annoying since the controls are different..

And finally got Ultra Sun which i only got so i could get some of the legendary Pokémon i can't get in Ultra moon for vgc

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
Persona 5

I'm deep into Madarame's Palace(Normal)
Also tried to rank 4 Tae's Confindant link to #4 but didn't get it yet

so I'm thinking that I messed up on an earlier rank(either 2 or 3)without a matching persona :(

prog rocker

Reaction score
I got VVVVVV yesterday. My God... why did I reach Veni Vedi Vici so early? I'll keep playing Pokémon Omega Ruby, Final Fantasy Explorers and Indie Pogo.

Neosquid

green-eyed jealousy
Reaction score
I've been playing a lot of breath of the wild lately, and I still play smash ultimate sometimes too. Thinking of picking up mario odyssey again and going after some of the power moons I have yet to obtain.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Operation Goldrush is entering the final phases now. With Castor IV dealt with, only Castor VIII remains. Since it's such a ridiculous fortress, I'm going to divert Battlefleet Green (Siege) to deal with Eridani III first. Iridia needs some serious infrastructure, some of which I can capture, but it's going to be a long time before the system is properly secure.

The siege on Cribit is beginning to wind down, too. A new squadron of siege drones arrived from Coseflame ought to move along any attacks once the siege fleet is ready - it almost doesn't matter where I attack, so it might as well be Cribit XII first. Eridani will be ready for colonies soon, as well, now I've moved some satellites to the Eridani-Quilktrin warp, along with Battlefleet Green (Vanguard).

Liam made the mistake of moving thirty ships to the Tarquin-Regotha warp. It's not quite the juiciest prize - three Cardinal-class battleships are still docked nearby - but it was good enough to warp most of Battlefleet Red (Dexter) through. A reasonable kill ratio: 27 Sovereignty destroyers and 2 cruisers destroyed, for a loss of HMS Funky Monkey and Nonpareil. The attack used a truly vast amount of munitions, enough for me to redesign the new O-Series Fleet Support Vessel to compensate

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
SSB Ultimate

Did Classic Mode(Palutena) came away with her spirit+3 others and other random rewards it was highlighted by sending 6 Pits packing(3 Light and 3 Dark)

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
Final Fantasy X

Beat the game pretty easily thanks to all the AP grinding I did in the monster arena. Got all the celestial weapons except for Lulu's (because fuck that lightning dodging crap). I'll have to get it eventually though. I also have everyone's perfect armor now except for adding Ribbon

I've been min/maxing stats right now. I've laid down enough spheres for every stat except luck and magic now. Luck spheres are going to be such a pain to grind for so I'm looking forward the least to that. Once that's done it'll be the Dark Aeons!

I also started some Stardew Valley :)

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Morrowind still. Cleared out some shrines with the goal of acquiring some of the sanguine items for the Threads of the Webspinner Morag Tong quest. Caius wants me to clear out some Sixth House base but I don't want to quite yet. :p

Stratelier

Reaction score
Gotten a little tired of Smash for now, so I need something chill.

Like Skyrim. That's pretty chill, right?
Picking up with my mage character on Solstheim, maybe I shouldn't be using "Wall of" spells so often because while fighting off a Lurker after cleansing one of the island's stones I probably tagged a named (and apparently essential) NPC with it ... i.e. 40 bounty for assault. Getting away from the NPCs was easy enough, but it kind of complicated things when I fast-traveled back to Raven Rock to cleanse their local stone and defeat the two Lurkers. Sigh ... there goes his otherwise spotless lifetime bounty. But at least that's resolved now.

Of course, there's also Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. We just completely rocked a Desert Seltas Queen hunt, trapping the queen in about 12 minutes. Basically everything went right, starting with (using a Charge Blade) guard-pointing the queen's water cannon attack. But we had the funniest finish ever -- the Queen was sleeping and her Seltas drone was in the same area. While we're setting a trap on her location, the Seltas decides to charge us -- and breaks the queen's tail pincers (the subquest objective!), which in turn woke her up about a second early (but didn't interfere with our trapping efforts).

Last edited:

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory: The story just kicked into climax overdrive, and as such I really can't afford to keep my training Digimon on the team anymore, so I've filled the team with high level Ultimates to get through the endgame.

New Gundam Breaker: Finished off every mission in the game. I think out of all of them, my favourite stories to play through were Marika's, Ryoko's, and Chi-Nuts'.
I really liked the bonus missions though. It's a nice payoff after fighting to take back the school to be able to play stuff after it's all said and done and everyone's on better terms. Kinda disappointed that the story ends with the debug testing though and you never actually see the festival you were prepping for. Just feels incomplete.

Smash Ultimate: Started up New Game + in World of Light. Eventually I'll fill out the sphere grid, and duplicates of every spirit should allow for enhancements and summonings.

Breath of the Wild: Finished exploring south-eastern Hyrule. The island was... Interesting. I'm honestly a little surprised with how well I did against the Hinox. I guess it helps that it's all pretty slow and telegraphed. Explored the Gerudo highlands too. That one was slightly less eventful save for learning that I fucking hate mace Lynels. The swings hurt like shit, and there doesn't really seem to be a window to properly dodge, especially given how absurdly huge the weapon is. The only region that I've left completely unexplored is Hebra. Once I'm done with that place, I'll move on to the Sword Trials and Champion's Ballad, and then I guess I should probably go do something about Ganon, huh?

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'll keep playing Final Fantasy Explorers. Thanks to my OCD and the fact that I want to do all missions with all classes (I might regret this later), I have been at a slow but steady pace. Thanks to that, I managed to unlock the Dark Knight and Blue Mage classes early. Sadly, Blue Magic isn't as strong as in the main Final Fantasy games, or the skills as common since I only have Goblin Punch, Fire Breath and Aero.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
My Hero One's Justice, more online battles and the occasional training. Went back to using Shoto and Denki in those matches, recently been using Momo, Izuku, and Tsuyu for sidekicks; might use Dabi and probably Himiko as well as sidekicks sometime later.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, mostly CPU and 2P matches with my brother, also using the Spirit Board to wait out certain spirits still.

Disgaea 5 Complete, been passing a few more bills and doing more quests mostly. Will do more of the story a little later.

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Empire Total War (as the Maratha Confederacy).

prog rocker

Reaction score
Me the day before yesterday: "Man, Final Fantasy Explorers is way too easy. The bosses are a breeze!

Me yesterday: "I don't know how I even defeated Ifrit. And I don't know how I'm supposed to beat Ramuh, Shiva and Dryad."

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
Me the day before yesterday: "Man, Final Fantasy Explorers is way too easy. The bosses are a breeze!

Me yesterday: "I don't know how I even defeated Ifrit. And I don't know how I'm supposed to beat Ramuh, Shiva and Dryad."
When I fought Shiva the first time I thought it would be a breeze as well, then when I actually got around to her I lost. She hits hard so make sure you attack from a distance, unless you're a Knight which then you can at least deflect her attacks so they don't freeze you. What sucks is that after you unlock the One Winged Angel quest, which you need to get 10 Jenova cells and the only way to get them is to beat Shiva 10 times, just to get the Sephiroth outfit. It shouldn't be too bad fighting her again after a while, but it was still terrible for me lol.

prog rocker

Reaction score
When I fought Shiva the first time I thought it would be a breeze as well, then when I actually got around to her I lost. She hits hard so make sure you attack from a distance, unless you're a Knight which then you can at least deflect her attacks so they don't freeze you. What sucks is that after you unlock the One Winged Angel quest, which you need to get 10 Jenova cells and the only way to get them is to beat Shiva 10 times, just to get the Sephiroth outfit. It shouldn't be too bad fighting her again after a while, but it was still terrible for me lol.
Yikes! Good thing I never liked Sephiroth *remembers he does all quests with all classes* D'oh! Oh well, I guess I'll survive somehow...