• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games are you playing now?

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Atelier Ayesha (Managed to get Sage's Hermitage ending)
Pokemon Ultra Sun
Final Fantasy 4

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
Final Fantasy X

Finished luck grinding for Rikku, Wakka and Tidus. Rikku and Wakka are also fully maxed out now, Tidus has a few more spheres to activate but isn't far behind. Grinded for enough Dark Matter from Dark Yojimbo to add Ribbon to one armor. The next task will be collecting 5 of every fiend in Spira to get another set of 99 for that second ribbon.

Other than Dark Yojimbo, I've beat Dark Valefor, Ifrit, Shiva and Ixion. Got the Al Bhed primer and Jecht sphere from Besaid that I was missing, and got Valefor's second Overdrive. Lastly, I beat Omega and got Nova for Kimarhi :)

Steady progress!

prog rocker

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorers: Yesterday, I managed to beat Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh with all classes and I'm in the process of doing the same to Dryad. I guess I was afraid because I thought I would fail the mission if I lost against them. Having Chocobo and Cactuar meat shields also helped.

I also unlocked the Mechanist class and boy, that attack range is insane! I guess I forgot how useful were the guns in FFTA.

Acrobatic Crobat

Eggscuse me, I was asked to deliver this to you!
Reaction score
Just two days ago I started a new fortress in Dwarf Fortress. I'm playing on the small size world with custom settings (mostly just custom terrain - I want to conquer whole world with just one fortress, but since water travel is only possible while creating a new one, I had to make sure that there's only one continent and no islands).
Being a dirty casual that I am, I built the fortress on site with thick sediment layer, a surface river, medium depth soil with both sand and clay layers and both shallow and deep metals, as well as relatively many trees (for those not playing DF, it basically means I have an easy access to every single resource in game except for magma. Of course magma is useful, but I can still excavate it once I dig deep enough).
Now, regarding growth of the fortress. I'll put it in spoiler.
An in-game year has already passed since I started it and I already had two waves of migrants come, bringing the population up to 31 adults and 10 children. Unfortunately, I'm still stuggling a bit with food and alcohol industries, being limited mostly in former and entirely in later to plump helmets. I already chose place to farm other subterraean crops, but it may take a while until my dwarves get to actually turning it into farm plot.
I'm slowly getting the metal industry on road - I already built the first forge and some smelters and wood burners and am in process of smelting lignite into usable coal using charcoal. Soon I'll be able to smelt iron, use it to forge more anvils and the build more forges - for now I think two forges for creating and decorating trade goods and four for everything else should be enough.
Regarding trade goods - I already have four craftsdwarf workshops running and dedicated stockpiles for animal bones, skulls, shells, horns, teeth and wool, as well as finished goods itself. I still need to set up a dedicated jeweler shop with its own stockpile specifically for encrusting items with gems and nothing else - thing is, since normally when "encrust item with gems" command is given, a random item from the chosen category is taken and decorated and there is no way to specify which one should be encrusted - thus only way to make sure that dwarves decorate specifically what I want to will be to set up a stockpile and forbide the jeweler's workshop from taking items for decoration from anywhere else, as well as making sure that what I want to decorate ends up in this specific stockpile and not any other. It's harder than it sounds.
Although I have kilns and glass furnances, I'm yet to find a good spot for excavating sand and clay until I start with glass and pottery industries. Similarly, I didn't start working on soapmaking yet (mostly because its the industry that I find hardest to understand in DF), and I'm yet to start a serious clothing industry (I currently only have a tanner, but I still need leatherworking station for actually turning tanned hides into clothing, as well as some other workshops for other types of clothing).
Finally, the civilian part of fortress. I already have dedicated area for living quarters. I wasn't seriously counting, but I think for now it should be able to hold aprox. 400-500 dwarven families, and that's not counting nobles. Of course it's only after I finish building it - while I have the area chosen, digging it out all at once would take too much time, so I'm doing it in stages between other mining operations. Although every quarter is just a small 2x2 room with only one bed and a door (and before you call me a tyrant, most players make it 1x1), sheer amount of them along wih corridors...
I already dug out place for the general temple. Later I'm going to also have separate shrines for every god. I still need to actually build it, though - while just any statue will be enough for dwarves to come pray here, I actually need a statue in the first place.
No tavern yet either, and I'm only slowly working on general mess hall (I want it to be as beautiful and expensive as possible, but my engravers are constantly preoccupied with different tasks. I already decided long ago to have miners as separate caste with no labors enabled other than mining - and I think doing the same for stone detailers might actually save me some major headache). I didn't yet think about library and I'm just beginning to think about hospital and while I already have place for well chosen, it's also still WIP.
I think I'll have the cemetery on lower level, and then noble tombs even lower - though I think it may turn out I'll also need to place something else there, as I'm running out of space on current civilian level.
As for military - nah, I don't have any military yet. It's too early, even if I had weapons and armor for them already, I can't really spare any workers to train as soldiers yet.

And... for now it's all, I'll keep you updated. Maybe.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Working a Lunar New Year themed main room.

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
Dragonball FighterZ:
Finished off the first two story arcs. I love how at the end of the first one, everyone basically says "Boy, this ending was kinda unsatisfying huh?" and then Whis turns to the camera and says "Just keep playing and things'll start making sense eventually."
I'm currently maybe, 6, 7 maps into the Android 21 Arc?

Kirby Star Allies: Aced the first two sub-games, and 100%ed the story mode. Not sure which sub-game I'm gonna try first, but I'm thinking either Ultimate Choice or Heroes in Another Dimension, just so I don't burn out on the story mode stages halfway through Guest Star Allies.

Breath of the Wild: Started exploring Hebra, and it looks like this one's gonna take a while to properly look through. Lots of landmarks to poke around, and a buncha cliffs gettin' in my way make for a bit more of a slog than other regions.

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Finally finished FF8 (PS1) a few days ago. I got all of the summons (not including Mog and Boko) and most of the ultimate weapons, so I'm satisfied! I started Xenogears (PS1) two days ago.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: A bit of a slowdown on operations this turn. The siege fleets are all either awaiting reinforcements or in transit. I expect to be able to resume siege operations in Cribit in two turn's time, at the most, when the first Vulture-class cruisers are ready to join the fleet. But, I have started to squeeze Quilktrin more tightly, now a new drone squadron is due from Damogran. In Iridia a planetstrike on Drushocka-held Iridia II went well, after the light cruisers cleared away defending troops and weapon platforms.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Got back to P5 after a few days of not playing. That game is such a tease. Let me fight the boss already! Ann just got her Persona and that's where I left off. Will try to play some more today.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: First battle of the turn was also one of the hardest fought this game. Battlefleet Blue (Siege) carried the day in the attack on Eridani V, but for the loss of both battleships HMS Meteor and Atropos. It's acceptable losses - this way Eridani is open for colonisation. Battlefleet Green (Vanguard) will have to clear away the last of the debris, but otherwise it's a victory. So Operation Goldrush doesn't stall, I've moved some ships from Battlefleet Red (Siege) to reinforce the fleet. HMS Alecto will be the new flagship. Battlefleet Green (Siege) is at the muster point, having taken on supplies. Next turn it'll set sail for Cribit XII. Likewise the battlefleet reserve is busy destroying errant defences around Cribit II.

Acrobatic Crobat

Eggscuse me, I was asked to deliver this to you!
Reaction score
Dwarf Fortress - population of my Fortress has almost hit 100. Although the cap is 200, I'm considering changing the config files to raise it to 500.
Once finished, the living quarters will have room for 490 dwarves, though currently there are only ~80 bedrooms.
I finished building mess hall, though I MIGHT replace some of the decorative statues with more valuable ones later on.
I managed to build a stable food industry, harvesting enough plants for the whole fortress and even being able to sell some to trade caravans, having my fisherdwarves bring tons of fish every day and being able to slaughter multiple animals every season.
Animals are actually becoming a bit of problem for me - grazers need a big pasture (for which I simply don't have enough space due to my fortress being located in thick forest) and other animals constantly hanging around meeting hall, leading to it becoming extremely crowded (and for that matter: having said meeting hall with just one 1-tile wide door on each side serve as only connection between workshops, farms, mess hall and rest of fortress was in retrospect a terrible design idea). I'll have to designate some pens for them very soon.
I spent most of yesterday setting up hospital and building wells. For now, two will be enough - one near the entrance to living quarters, other in the hospital.
I used some experimental solutions with pipework that I never tried before - most importantly I had the interior of water pipes connected with watergates control room through a double bulkhead. This way once I need to access the interior of pipes for any reason, all I need to do is close the main watergate through which water flows into fortress, drain the pipes and enter through the bulk. Unfotunately I am not that handy with mechanisms in most games, so there isn't any failsafe to prevent me from openning both bulkheads at once and flooding the control room other than my own voice of reason. I made sure that said room is connected qith rest of the fortress ABOVE the water level so in case of flood it will be the only part lost, but I still think I should work it out.
Finally, I started building an inn - and I'm already facing the problem of lack of building materials. The main room is 25x50 and I decided to have floor made mostly (18x48) from polished jet - but I forgot to take into account the limited amount of jet in my fortress. Now I'm leading an aggressive mining operation to get more.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
Got back to P5 after a few days of not playing. That game is such a tease. Let me fight the boss already! Ann just got her Persona and that's where I left off. Will try to play some more today.
What difficulty are you playing on?

Persona 5 I'm in Shido's Palace(next location is side deck)to get the 3rd door code

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
I'm playing on Hard. Ann died to the toilet monster but who cares about Ann anyway

Lylian

Reaction score
Pokemon Sun. Akala Island is pretty fun to explore.

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'm realizing that posting here might prevent me from sending another game to what I like to call "Unfinished Hell", so I'll keep playing Final Fantasy Explorers. I know I only stopped for a few days, but I need to remember what I was doing.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
My Hero One's Justice, more online battles but this time I've been using Fumikage. Still getting the hang of him since I don't even use him all that much even in CPU battles.

I'll be doing a replay of FE Path of Radiance sometime tonight, gonna try to do a no reset run (which is hard for me cause I always reset when I lose a unit lol).

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
Dragonball FighterZ:
Few more maps through Android 21 saga. 16 died, again. But this time was a gut-punch, since he still shows up in your party select screen, greyed out and unselectable.

Kirby Star Allies: Heroes in Another Dimension shits me off. At least one group of hearts so far has defied common sense, and almost each and every heart is "get it first try or not at all", and since you can't go back into a dimension after clearing it, you have to ace each dimension in one try, or you quit without saving and go through the whole dimension again. Hard challenges would be fine if you were allowed to go back in once you were done and mop up any hearts you missed, but being forced to ace the whole thing in one go is just downright mean.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
I'm playing on Hard. Ann died to the toilet monster but who cares about Ann anyway
Do yourself a favour and do it on safe mode first time through cause it makes things a little easier

Persona 5 I'm in the room above the Holy Grail and I messed up on the last request(Futaba's one)by accident :(

Lylian

Reaction score
Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. The Harvest Sprites in this game are weird.

Random_Pyro

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm trying to speedrun it and I'm on my second attempt. ( I deleted the save file with my first attempt after I went to the sequin land palace but forgot to pick up the forbidden isles map. I didn't realize this until after I got back to scuttle town.)