• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games are you playing now?

Stratelier

Reaction score
Currently playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch. Just reached the Hunter Rank 5.
Village or Hub? The general recommended order is village first then hub.

Me, I'm still doing various grinds in MH4U. Need to hunt more Rathalos so I can finish crafting that Lagiacrus set....
Monsters like Lagi and Narga don't appear in MH4U, but the Wycoon deals in monster parts so you can still craft their weapons and armors. In this case specifically, you trade Rathalos parts for Lagiacrus parts.

Last edited:

sunsstone

Reaction score
Hub. I'm doing a lot of trial and error in finding the right armor set to my liking. I mainly use bow.

Tactician Karina

sharp-tongued lone wolf
Reaction score
Finished up my replay of FE Binding Blade pretty late last night, decided to just do a continuous playthrough after chapter 15.

Dawn of the Breakers, got myself a SR Resha today from the Cosmic Break x Dawn of the Breakers collab event and she's pretty good on my team so far.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, played some more with Piranha Plant before going back to Cloud for a bit. Still can't wait for Joker now, he'll definitely be my new main in this installment.

Ana

Reaction score
Metroid Prime 3 and Thracia 776. I've been meaning to get back to the latter for quite a while now since GotHW is my favorite entry in the series. Finished two maps in Thracia, and I think I'm nearing the end in MP3.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Finally began the siege of Decatur IV ... and it's not great news. I'm not sure how much of a difference the drones really made. With a starbase, about twelve large satellites and I forget how many weapon platforms to remove, it was always going to be a slog. The final account has all the light cruisers destroyed, and most of the cruisers. But Decatur IV is clear, barring a little tidying-up that Battlefleet Green (Sinister) can do. I'm bringing in the replacement ships from Quikil, and ordering up another three Vulture-class cruisers from Herodor.

Battlefleet Blue (Siege) is more or less ready. Castor VIII is another fortress, so I've decided to wait for Mavramur to build another Condor-class battleship for the effort - just in case. The good news is that in Fornax the siege fleet cleared Fornax V easily, and I have every reason to believe Fornax IV and IVA will be a walkover.

The big problem is going to be the refit next turn. Keeping track of what's been upgraded can be a real pain, so I'm going to do it as systematically and comprehensively as possible. I may actually refit the siege fleets from Battlefleets Blue and Green before attempting the assault in Decatur and Castor. they're significant upgrades that could make all the difference

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Pokemon Ultra Moon. Now exploring Aether Paradise.

Cainhxrst

Reaction score
I've been playing though Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lately. Bought it on launch but never really got into it till recently. It's enjoyable but I suspect it'll take me months to complete

Dragon Marked for Death is a fun 2D ARPG I've been playing to kill time.

Then, I have Smash Ultimate in my rotation too. Haven't been on it as much lately but I'm hoping to get deeper into it again soon

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Another disorganised turn. Decatur's slowly being pulled under control, with everywhere except Decatur V colonised. Operations in Fornax are going well, but the siege fleet is leaving a lot of debris behind, so Battlefleet Green is going to have to delay a refit in order to tidy up the aftermath.

The problem at the moment is the reaches. The large Eee fleet has disappeared somewhere, which at least frees up Battlefleet Blue. A Drushocka fleet of 11 ships is threatening to warp into Castor - I hope they try to warp into Hesperos so the space stations can destroy them without having to chase them, but in the meantime Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) is going to have to make sail to try and intercept. At least I had the foresight to build E-Series engineering ships for the Optera yards at first, rather than space stations, so if need be I can do the Battlefleet Blue refit in situ in Spica rather than having to withdraw the fleet.

I suppose it's just as well I can't refit the entire navy at once. I don't have enough minerals anyway - enough income to keep a steady rate of upgrades going, but not enough to be complacent. Next turn it might be smart to see if there's any way I can make efficiency savings

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 4 (Recruited Odin and am doing some grinding)

Insanish Danish

grass princess
Reaction score
I finally caved and bought Stardew Valley today. I haven't really made any progress (I mainly just walked around and explored) but I'm glad I bought it. It seems cute.

Ana

Reaction score
Some more of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 and Metroid Prime 3. I got up to chapter 4 in Thracia. I've heard this entry in the series is difficult but so far, so good. Chapter 4 looks to be a hard one but I'm enjoying it. It's also nice to revisit the continent of Jugdral. As for Metroid Prime 3, I'm before the final boss.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Pokemon Ultra Moon. Just reached Poni Island.