• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games are you playing now?

prog rocker

Reaction score
Hyrule Warriors: Legends

Leveling up characters to make sure they are ready for the Adventure Maps.

Pyrax

Outlaw for Life
Reaction score
Finally done with the story and epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2. The controls, horse AI and bounty system frustrated me at times, but overall I loved the detail, plot and characters. With free roam unlocked, I've been spending the past couple of days exploring the western half of the map and doing whatever I like without worrying about honour.

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
Dissidia NT

Just playing some matches like I do every night, playing as Ace like usual.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Fantasy Life. I'm now an Expert Hunter.

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
I've been playing Undertale and just got to summer in year two of Stardew Valley

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Replaying White 2, and also playing an A Song of Ice and Fire mod for Crusader Kings 2 as the line of Stannis Baratheon (the one true king).

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
Wii Fit U

Doing my daily exercises. Just finished 10 minutes of Rhythm Boxing, now I've just got Advanced Step and the 10 minute Island Run to go!

Lylian

Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- Lisette is now at yellow heart/ flower.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Hyrule Warriors

Still training Impa, seeing how I'm planning to train everyone for the Adventure Maps, this will go for a long time.

Stratelier

Reaction score
Okay, so in Pokken Tournament DX, you don't strictly need to WIN the Daily Challenge -- that takes a huge load of mental stress off these matches given how I'm only practiced with maybe two Pokemon on the roster (Braixen and Sceptile).
Specifically, you get +3 Skill Points to the selected Pokemon* for challenging it, and +2 more Skill Points to a random Pokemon if you actually win.

* in the case of a Team Battle (3v3), the Skill Points are distributed +1 for each team member.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Something of a slow turn. I've had to do some belt-tightening in order to keep the minerals coming in for the navy refit, putting all non-essential construction projects on hold and decommissioning any warships without an immediate mission. It's not time to panic yet, since from next turn I'll be able to get some upgrades going to boost my income, but it does mean having to prioritise Battlefleet Red for refit. Operation Longbow has stalled thanks to Battlefleet Green (Vanguard) badly needing supplies, but there's really not a lot I can do about it. I think I will have the fleet remain in Hesperos for one more turn to resupply, then it'll just have to be supplied en-route to Iridia.

At least the campaign around the Fornax zone is going well. Cribit may not be exporting anything to the Commonwealth yet, but the colonisation is nearly finished and in a few turns it'll be able to look after itself. Battlefleet Green (Siege) destroyed the Abiddon colony on Fornax VI ready to move on to Fornax III next turn. I'm thinking that rather than moving on to Uphada afterwards (Which is something of a fortress), it might be smarter to move the battlefleet into Cretirk to finish up operations there.

In the reaches things are messier, but under control. The Drushocka did indeed try to warp into Hesperos and were annihilated for their efforts. Given that the fleet destroyed a S-Series clipper on the way I'm in no mood for clemency. Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) is going to remain in Castor - I don't have the resources to refit it anyway, and there are several battleships in Gergan I'd like to destroy, if I get the chance.

Stratelier

Reaction score
So, in Pokken Tournament DX, today's challenge was a Team Battle -- my team being Weavile, Braixen and Gengar, with the opponent being Empoleon, Braixen, and Machamp.

I don't know how to Weavile, and I did SO poorly against Empoleon the first time that I had to quit the battle and restart. Then, surprisingly, I defeat all three with just Weavile alone. Don't ask me how.

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
Lego City Undercover

Got it for my birthday this morning, so I played a chapter!

Lylian

Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file... Lisette is now at orange flower/ heart. I also have a tabby cat named Aurora.

Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. My barn finally has a cow. Saving to build a chicken coop.