• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games are you playing now?

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
I'm playing a combination of Final Fantasy IX (Switch), a little bit of DB Xenoverse 2 and Phantasy Star (again, Switch), and Yo-Kai Watch 3 (3DS). Whatever tickles my fancy at the moment.

Stratelier

Reaction score
Nothing particularly prominent, just some grinding the daily challenges in Pokken Tournament (I really need to learn how to use more fighters) and grinding various hunts in MH4U.

Oroshi Kirin reached Lv.86!
Oroshi Kirin learned Fury Attack!*
Oroshi Kirin learned Blizzard!

Apparently, in G-rank Kirins are able to spam their new horn attack move 2-5 times in a row.

And half of my favorite armor sets are horribly vulnerable to Ice. Nonetheless, we did take down our first MH4U G-rank Kirin, so we get to see what the new sets look like.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. Boy file- Lisette is now at red heart/ flower. Won the Fall Fashion Show by accident.

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'm still training Zelda in Hyrule Warriors. The worst thing is, once I finish with Zelda, I have to keep going with the 16 next characters. What did I get myself into?

EDIT: Characters I have (striked characters were already trained)

Link
Impa
Sheik
Lana

Zelda
Ganondorf
Darunia
Midna
Fi
Cia
Volga
Wizzro
Linkle
Toon Link
Tetra
King Daphnes
Medli
Marin
Toon Zelda
Ravio
Yuga

Lone_Garurumon

Ya did good
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV: Finished the main game a couple days ago, and Episode Ignis, as well as the Friendly Match bonus boss. Now I'm working on just slowlt building up enough medals in the Totomonstro for all the cool stuff it's offering me. Kind of annoying that it maxes out your wagers at 9999 medals if I'm gonna be completely honest.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Stardew Valley: I'm looking forward to Spring now. It seems half of my farm is waiting for the Spring to grow, not least all those trees - I've had to clear many more than I expected. At this point I'm mostly fishing to lay down some savings for the Spring planting.

I'm not sure what the point of the Night Market is. None of the seeds were anything special, and aside from a few Winter decorations the only real attraction was deep sea fishing

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the point of the Night Market is. None of the seeds were anything special, and aside from a few Winter decorations the only real attraction was deep sea fishing
I think another useful thing is how you can get coffee grains way earlier than intended and without depending on the RNG, IIRC.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
I think another useful thing is how you can get coffee grains way earlier than intended and without depending on the RNG, IIRC.
Far too expensive in Year 1 for my liking, but I suppose it would be useful this year

Stardew Valley: Finally started Spring, and I've missed it. I was a bit overambitious with the season's planting, trying to sow and water in over 150 crops. I got most of it done, and upgraded to a steel watering can in the first week, so it's not so bad. Less than a week in and I've harvested parsnips, kale, garlic, and potatoes (I'd forgotten how quickly Spring crops mature). I've done some minor shuffling around - first task for the year is to clear space for a barn, and add a new shed. I've put up a row of lightning rods along the South side of East field, so it'll probably go in front of those, and house my kilns, recycling machine, chests etc - nicely out of sight.

Objective for the year will be to get the community centre finished. I've made a start in finishing the Crafts room and a few other bundles here and there. This year I'm going to be more systematic about it

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Right now I’m playing Shenmue II. Just left Hong Kong for the second part of the game. This game feels much more dangerous than the first one, which makes sense because the first game took place in Ryo’s home town, but now he’s a stranger in a strange land, so money is harder to come by, the people are meaner, and crime is more likely to happen to him. It’s significantly tougher than the first game, in terms of game-play, too. I’m really liking it so far, thankfully the voice acting is still top ham.

Ryan Massey

I love smash bros
Reaction score
i recently played detarune chapter 1 and i been replaying pokemon diamond for my pokemon ranch.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Hyrule Warriors: Legends

Finally finished to train Zelda. Now I will continue with Ganondorf.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Stardew Valley: Halfway through Spring now, and it's been a busy one. I've mostly abandoned the West field, since resowing and harvesting is taking up a lot of time, and I don't really need the income at the moment, certainly not now I have strawberries planted in the East field. Building is slightly frantic at the moment - I've somehow managed to get the barn up and the field enclosed, and a new silo paid for. After that there's the new shed to build

Stratelier

Reaction score
In Tetris 99, last night I won a match and one of my KOs was a player with Lv.99 experience. Today I had a match and was ultimately defeated quite thoroughly by someone with an even higher level (listed as "11*"). I also won a match despite not using any hold pieces -- a favorite pastime of mine, though often I will start holding pieces if I'm in trouble (i.e. "in case of emergency break glass" strategy), even if in some matches it is too little too late.

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Stardew Valley: The new shed is finally up, so I've been spending time moving my various appliances in. More kegs in the brewery as well, to allow to brewing of something alongside the wines from last year's grapes. Mead seems to be a good one, since the hives in the garden behind are producing a reasonable amount of honey.

I do want to start doing some general tidying. The West field was never fully enclosed, since I hastily tilled another plot for the Spring seeds. I think I shall shuffle that around so it is a properly laid-out addition to the field, and then enclose it. I've already cleared some of the encroaching weeds and trees, which is just as well since I'll be wanting wood for a barn and coop upgrade.

I'm generally happy with progress so far. I made a silly mistake in selling too many gold-quality parsnips I now need for the community centre, but other than that, I'm inclined to do some decorating in the last week of the season

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Need to built a bigger barn, to finish the first farming times.

TeaWest

Conflicted ideals
Reaction score
Been playing Cosmic Star Heroine, about 4 hours in. I've been really liking it so far :)

Stratelier

Reaction score
In MH4U, my Kirin guild quest just entered G-rank, but apparently that doesn't mean random Yian Kut-kus can stop invading my hunts now. Sheesh.

Also, I am definitely reaching endgame in Pokemon Shuffle, as (with 700+ S-ranks, including 100 Ultra stages) the game has stopped giving me a preview of the next Expert stage. The final Expert stage is 53(?) featuring Primal Groudon (a nice counterpart to Main stage 700 being Primal Kyogre). And according to the game's own listing there are only 5 Pokemon left I haven't yet caught.