• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What video games are you playing now?

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

I went to the Battle Tree with my Scizor, Trevenant, and shiny Regice that I had Hyper Trained (with major help from my forum friend Neosquid) and tried out a Super Single Battle! Turns out I forgot to cover my glaring total weakness to fire and was quickly swept by a Chandelure in the second match. So I tried several more times with Scizor substituted out for a Sharpedo (optimally bred by Neosquid by the way), and once managed to pull off a win streak of...seven I think, which was ended by an opposing Ferrothorn. That shit gets tough...

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
Finished Spelunky on Tuesday, but haven't beaten Hell yet. I'll probably pick up the game now and then to work on getting the rest of the hidden characters and completing my journal.

Not sure what I'm going to play next. I picked up Shenmue, but wasn't really feeling in the right place to get really invested in a game like that. I want to give it the proper attention it deserves. I might start up either Titanfall 2 or the Last of Us Remastered.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

I remembered this game existed! Although I have already FC'd every single song on Basic using buttons, I still have lots of characters to unlock. In fact, I still have 27 characters left to unlock, even exploiting the easiest Chaos Maps. After this, I will FC every single song on Basic using the touch controls.

Stratelier

Reaction score
Local Smash Bros. tournament. We had 8 players this time, but overall it still took two hours (which averages about 10min per match). Once again, I picked a different character every round (this time taking an unexpected Mii Swordfighter into one match), and placed second overall. I was also helping to co-host, meaning only that I was a second person recording matches on the bracket.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Managed to unlock at least 9 characters with Noel being the last one. If my menu screen is correct, I'm only missing eleven characters!

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Started a new file yesterday on my own copy (a used one I just got) to replace the one my brother purged a year or two ago on his copy that had some of my Miis on it, RIP. Got 7 islanders so far (4 girls, 3 boys), and I'm sitting back with the popcorn as - as of a few minutes ago - two Mii representations of characters I like are probably going to end up fighting over my Mii soon lol.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Started a new file yesterday on my own copy (a used one I just got) to replace the one my brother purged a year or two ago on his copy that had some of my Miis on it, RIP. Got 7 islanders so far (4 girls, 3 boys), and I'm sitting back with the popcorn as - as of a few minutes ago - two Mii representations of characters I like are probably going to end up fighting over my Mii soon lol.
At least you're lucky. Agatha was fawning over me in my save file, which was creepy. On the other hand, it was fun seeing how Erika got around and the fights that ensued from that. It was like a weird soap opera.