• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Team Sonic Racing (Switch)
Having a lot of fun with this game! I still think some roster choices are questionable (no Babylon Rogues, the weird way the game acts like Omachao+the other chao have just... always been with Team Rose, and barf Vector being the leader of Silver's team), but the actual gameplay is very solid and I love the team mechanics. I'm a Silver main BTW.

Also very happy that I'm able to use my Gamecube controller on this game with no problems through the adapter! I think it's much more comfortable this way on control scheme B.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I beat Alpha Protocol, and while I am uncommonly patient with the rest of the game, that final mission took a huge nose dive. In that final mission, even I got a taste of that stank that most other people attribute to the entire game. It has not shaken my resolve, however, and I will remain the one person who thinks an Alpha Protocol 2 could be a good game. In the mean time I enjoyed the jank.

Totally shifting gears, I’m now playing Ico and enjoying it a whole lot. I just cleared the East Arena (is it east or west? The first one). One thing that surprised me was the combat: I thought it was going to be an annoyance, but it can actually create some pretty tense moments. The puzzles are much more interesting though, and that’s most of the game. After Ico I’ll probably want to play Shadow of the Colossus again!

Reaction score
Right now I play pc games mostly. I found many cool games for free so now I can play for hours. That's entertaining and I like to play games of all genres. Wanna finish them all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After losing my MH4U save file last month or so ... by now I am back in G-rank and have crafted my first sets of actual G-rank armor (Bnahabra just because, and Najarala because it's awesome). Definitely still constantly needing to go farm Armor Spheres for upgrades, though ... I really liked how Generations incorporated monster materials into armor upgrades.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Pokémon Ultra Sun

After hatching a second shiny Snorunt (who is destined to become a Glalie), I decided to start breeding for a shiny Trapinch to evolve into a Vibrava. Filled up several boxes already.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: Very much a turn for patience. The big news is that Iridia is now completely under control. I've prioritised the system for consignments of colonists, in order to strengthen my general grip. The siege fleet can now move back to Castor to see about finally getting rid of Castor VIII.

The Cue Cappa fleet in Cretirk has anchored around the Cretirk-Fornax warp point, for some reason ... opposing them is now half a siege fleet plus the five cruisers of the battlefleet reserve. This stand-off could be interminable, so in an effort to break it I've ordered up a squadron of six Gyrfalcon-class destroyers to join Battlefleet Green

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Beat Ico, I couldn’t stop thinking about it until it was over. Loved it! It’s one of those puzzle games that makes you feel like the whole game is one big puzzle, and the castle as a result has this sense of identity to make it stand out among video game castles. And just like I said, now I’m playing Shadow of the Colossus again. After that I’m gonna finally play The Last Guardian.

I also did a full-evil play-through of Shadow the Hedgehog, because Shadow is really bad-butt and he shoots guns and says the D-word. The full-evil play-through is like going full fan fiction, I love it. That game is a piece of poop. I think I’m gonna do a pure-good play-through next, to see the full breadth of emotions the game can pull off.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon DS- Cute. Trying to collection enough stone to build the bird shed.

Reaction score
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Just finished completing a Long Quest. Good thing the last song was something I could FC easily.

Weakest character: Laguna (33)
Strongest characters: Bartz and Lightning (99)

Reaction score

Another long quest complete. I'm also starting to see that my game has some favoritism towards FFVII, FFX and the Mana songs.

Weakest character: Machina (35)
Strongest non-99 character: Vincent (85)

Tired teacher.
Reaction score

I'm juggling a few games right now, but most notable is the first Yokai Watch game. My friend gifted me a copy recently, and I'd to this point never played any of them. Gotta say, it's pretty fun. Not flawless, but the world is expansive and enjoyable to explore, and a lot of the yokai are endearing, even if palette swaps run rampant.

Currently B-rank, with a team of Komane, Komiger, Shadow Venoct, Damona, Frostail, and Eterna. Will likely switch out the Koma Bros once I find something I like more, though.

In the interest of rule 63, I named my Damona "Kokichi."

A user, and nothing more
Reaction score
I got two new games recently that I'm playing, being Nascar heat 3, where I do full length races, and Mario Kart DS, both of which I am enjoying.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. Trying to win a few more festivals.

Reaction score

Another long quest bites the dust. Also, half my characters are now over level 40, which is pretty nice since that means I have almost all ultimate skills.

Weakest characters: Ace, Rem, Machina, Warrior of Light, Sephiroth, Prishe, Princess Sarah, Noel, Balthier, Vaan, Barret, Snow and Seifer (38)

Strongest non-99 character: Zidane (91)

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Eyetoy: Groove (PS2)
Just got off Wii Fit U, and now I'm plugging in the Eyetoy and stuff for this. Which... is probably something I'll regret tomorrow because I generally work my lower body, and playing nearly every song on Eyetoy: Groove for the first time in literal years on Hard with it's emphasis on upper body movements has left me kinda sore since yesterday. That's probably a good thing though, means I got a good workout on muscles I usually never use lol.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Final Fantasy IX - Managed to find another opportunity to play, and I go straight to Chocobo Hot and Cold. I'm so tired of this yet I would really like to at the very least find all the Chocograph Pieces before the fourth disc. I don't have much energy left to keep doing this though.

This mini-game just plain isn't fun. I once said I could find no flaw in IX when I was still early in it. Now I can say the mini-games are some of the worst.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Corona Borealis - Playing through Noah's route yet again, because he's my fave. Gonna go for Logan's friendship ending to get all the achievements.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Final Fantasy IX - I finally managed to get the last of the Chocograph Pieces, and on top of that, I collected every last Chocograph in the game! I'm SO happy I don't have to go through that slough anymore. Now I'm just doing a couple more, comparatively relaxing, things before heading to Ipsen's Castle. I also tried out the Cotton Robe exploit the other day. It was neat and I got plenty of Gil now but I don't think I'll do it again so soon.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Haven't been playing much, but I'm slowly progressing in Xenogears (PS1).