• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

What video games are you playing now?

icy dragon
Reaction score
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, specifically the dark side first. I've been playing this for a while now but had to stop due to some irl stuff, but I'm back at it and almost done.

Enchanted in the Moonlight: Miyabi, Kyoga, & Samon (Switch ver.), finished the prologue and decided to choose Miyabi as my protector. Might start Episode 2 either tonight or tomorrow night. I also have the Kiryu, Chikage, and Yukinojo ver. of this VN but I'll get to that after I finish everything in this version first and I start a few other new games I have.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Tales of Berseria: Just reached Yseult, on my way to find Magilous' friend Grimoirh to decode a book.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Space Empires V: The siege of Uphada grinds on, though not without results. Feeding reinforcements in ought to keep it going. In the meantime the mopping-up actions in Cretirk and Spica are allowing me to consolidate gains there and tighten my grip on the conquered systems.

In general things are going well. The siege of Castor VIII will be a violent one, whatever happens, but at least I've got plenty of free shipyards to build replacements when the time comes. Sometime soon I will need to do a proper fleet review, especially of Battlefleet Green, and make sure the ships are properly organised

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - I am now finally at the disc four portion. And since I already completed the Chocobo quest, there isn't much else holding me back from tackling the final leg other than a few smaller sidequests. I really enjoyed this game, but I'm honestly looking forward now to finishing it.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I am currently playing Pokemon Ultra Sun, and multiplayer servers on Minecraft, those are the primary games that I normally focus in on a day to day basis.

icy dragon
Reaction score
Finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic dark side, this ending is such a big ego stroke lol. now Ima be like Julius from FE4, child hunt sacrifices when? (jk of course) I'll start the light side sometime next month after I finish some new games.

Enchanted in the Moonlight: Miyabi, Kyoga, & Samon (Switch ver.), finished the season 1 main story for Miyabi and got the happy ending, will start on the sequel story sometime tomorrow. Since it's not too long, I'll be doing the season 2 story tomorrow as well. Will do a replay of this character's story also since an image in the album can be unlocked if you get the good ending instead.

Reaction score
After what feels like a cumulative 500 attempts, I finally beat Crypt of the NecroDancer with the Monk character, which unlocked the character "Bolt". Now for Aria to finish up the story mode ... Aria's unique rules aren't any easier, but for some reason she's a LOT more fun to play than Monk.
Monk's unique rule is "Vow of Poverty" - touch ANY gold in a dungeon and you immediately fail the run. The tradeoff, however, is you get one free item from any shop that normally costs gold.

Aria's unique rule is that her only weapon is a base dagger, she's permanently stuck at 1/2 heart (i.e. 1HP), and dies if you miss a beat. On the bright side, she's still allowed to have passive attack buffs from equipment (including Glass Armor), use spells (including Shield) and always starts with a free Revive potion. And considering you have to beat the game twice to even unlock her, missing a beat is actually the least likely thing to kill you.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns.

Boy file- Just built a large barn.

Reaction score
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User

A fangame I discovered a few days ago. So far, so good. Just defeated Polnareff.

Reaction score

Just defeated Death 13. I feel the battle would have been pretty hard for me if I didn't raise Kakyoin's friendship enough, since that would mean my character wouldn't have been able to help.

By the way, the Stand I got at the start of the game was Wildhearts, so my character is pretty much a fragile speedster.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Final Fantasy IX - I spent the last couple hours doing last sidequests and grinding for AP + money to spend on new equipment. Now I think I'm finally about ready to take on the last leg of the game.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Tales of Xillia. Just finished chapter 2. Really enjoying my time with it so far.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns

Boy file- Trying to propose to Lisette, but it keeps snowing in her town.

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
Splatoon 2. I'm farming for a few various types of ability chunks in order to prepare for the splatocalypse.

Reaction score
Crypt of the NecroDancer: After what felt like 300 attempts, FINALLY cleared zone 4 with Aria. Her mode progresses through the zones in reverse order, but don't assume the other zones are any easier for it ... if anything, they're worse.
With Aria, enemies from zone 4 appear in ALL zones. For example, skeleton-spawning coffins next to each exit.

Reaction score

I'm in Kom Ombo now. I'm training all my characters to lv40 to see if I have a better chance in the next part, which is, according to the walkthrough, five consecutive boss battles against people possessed by Anubis. What did I get myself into?