• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What video games are you playing now?

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I just finished Tales of Xillia so I started up Shenmue on PS4!

Reaction score
Rune Factory 4

Forte caved so now only Amber and Margaret remain future advice for anyone don't cram the calendar with every monthly event cause it heavily reduces seeing them

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Lately I’ve been sucked back into Nier: Automata and Persona 3, for a second play-through of both. Persona 3 I’ve been plugging away at the portable version off-and-on for like a year and a half now, just to have some comfort food to go back to whenever I want. Now I’m in the end game and I’m trying to do the optional bosses with my crazy end-game Personas. Nier: Automata I’m playing again because I made a pact with a friend that we were both gonna Platinum the game. (All she has to do now is get Ending E and she’s done, meanwhile I just started Route C last night. She kinda went crazy, but she’s gonna be my guide as I go for the Platinum.)

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns.

Boy file- just married Lisette.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Tales of Berseria: Finished the story, working through sidequests, Katz boxes, and the Code Red Daemons before heading into the real post-game stuff

Scottish Hacktivist.
Reaction score
Just bought on sale The World Next Door a puzzle adventure game, have to say it's kinda interesting. Hope I don't suck, since I'm never good at puzzles no matter what the type.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Been playing Judgment for about 2 weeks now. Fantastic game, but the tailing sections are incredibly clunky.

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Been playing Judgment for about 2 weeks now. Fantastic game, but the tailing sections are incredibly clunky.
Agreed but it was the first time they’d attempted it. I played it back in Nov/Dec last year and my husband recently picked up the English dub great game. Looking forward to Shin Yakuza.

Whenever I see Pokémon games on eBay cheap I buy them having 5 kids each one almost as pokémon daft as me, it helps to have extra. I bought a BNIB copy of Ultra Sun fan edition and the seller was kind enough to give me the Rowlet mini figure that comes with it. Steelbook and unplayed game all for £22.50!

My Edie will be happy she loves Rowlet and owls in general.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
I'm replaying Persona 5 right now, and that's pretty much all I'm playing because the processor for my laptop is dying. I'm almost finished with my playthrough of P5, after which I'll replay Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
Went back to playing some more BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (Switch), got stomped by somebody using Yu Narukami earlier while battling online. I'm thinking of using Hyde Kido in some battles tonight, don't really use him all that often unlike I do with Jin Kisaragi (my main).

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth, despite getting this game on launch last month I haven't had a lot of time to really get far (playing through few other games, both new and some replays). Currently in the second labyrinth, Junessic Land (love the play on Jurassic Park, by the way), so far I don't find it too bad though that could be because I grinded before continuing on.

On Sunday I'll get to Star Wars KOTOR and play through the light side this time.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Currently Playing: Sid Meier's Civilization VI. Hit me up if any of you play!

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Sorry about the mess staying in bed today so sore :X3: but I have an excuse to play this again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Replaying the whole game in preparation of The Last Window, a game I skipped at first because my R4 didn't like it years ago.

Also, is it me, or Mila looks like the girl from Another Code?

Last edited:
♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Doing Tomodachi Quest right now, which is going terribly because I have three mages in the team and I refuse to use MP before the final boss, so... yeah. Also had the only Mii to have ever been divorced twice (there's only been TWO divorces period on the island, she was involved in both of them lol) just dump her sweetheart, so that's entertaining watching her slowly go through the single, male population of the island and then ditch them. Good drama and all.

...boy I wish they'd make a Switch Tomodachi Life

Reaction score
Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Doing Tomodachi Quest right now, which is going terribly because I have three mages in the team and I refuse to use MP before the final boss, so... yeah. Also had the only Mii to have ever been divorced twice (there's only been TWO divorces period on the island, she was involved in both of them lol) just dump her sweetheart, so that's entertaining watching her slowly go through the single, male population of the island and then ditch them. Good drama and all.
Man, when I had my archive where I made all the Gym Leaders, E4 and Captains + me. Erika was causing drama everywhere just like that. She didn't get to marry anyone, but she looked like she was going to get around.

It felt like one of those Mexican telenovelas that are full of relationship drama. I need to get back to that game.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Currently Playing: Super Meat Boy. Bruh, this is fun but tricky haha.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Just finished Shenmue the other day so I started up Ys Origin!

Also back to playing Ace Combat 5. Trying to get the platinum trophy but it's a reall grind since you have to S rank all 32 missions 4 times over to get it x(

Reaction score
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

I'm going to play now from chapter 4 to 8. Seeing Kyle's dinner yesterday made me think I would like that.