• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just completed Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. My brother and I played these games when we were younger and I didn't get round to playing this one until now. I'm very glad I did.

I have never played a game where the ending made me cry tears of joy and squee so much.

I'm definitely going to play the original trilogy again and Spirit of Justice.

Pokemon. Went the FRICK in getting all of the stuff before the free period on Bank closes. I think I got everything? If so all I need is a Melmetal (and I don't want to play GO away so need to find help with that) and to solve the Zacian conundrum, and we livin' (dex). As soon as I actually beat Shield.

Fire Emblem Heroes. Got a Bernadetta for what it's worth. Probably theoretically saving from here on out for a while. More importantly finished my latest +10. What do you think @Tactician Karina and @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch since you both play it too?

G2JYRtX.jpg

Fire Emblem Heroes. Got a Bernadetta for what it's worth. Probably theoretically saving from here on out for a while. More importantly finished my latest +10. What do you think @Tactician Karina and @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch since you both play it too?

G2JYRtX.jpg
Looks good! I have yet to fully build mine so he's still currently at +1 (and I admittedly want to build Rath first before going to Itsuki). I've only seen one person use a Rally skill with him, though it was Atk/Def+ instead, so it's interesting to see Spd/Res+ on him.

Pokemon. Went the FRICK in getting all of the stuff before the free period on Bank closes. I think I got everything? If so all I need is a Melmetal (and I don't want to play GO away so need to find help with that) and to solve the Zacian conundrum, and we livin' (dex). As soon as I actually beat Shield.

G2JYRtX.jpg

I'd also hate to be the one who fights him

Stardew Valley

Completed the Community Centre so that drove Joja out of business so now got to deal with the final missing bundle to get the movie theatre

My Hero One's Justice 2 switch version. Got through a small bit of the story, not really too bothered to finish it right away since it's just scenes from the anime, only really want to get through the Hero and Villain stories just to get the customization stuff only unlocked there plus the two unlockable characters (Izuku Full Cowl 100% & Overhaul fused with Shin). Mostly just doing Free Battle mode and saving up some money to buy a few alternate hero costumes, school uniforms, etc. Might do some online tonight or tomorrow as well.

Subnautica: Just recently discovered that I'm infected with deadly alien space disease, and now that I was actually able to find the things to scan to be able to make them, I've finally got a seabase going so I can farm worthwhile plants and actually recharge my batteries so I don't need to make entirely new ones every time a tool goes flat. Right now I'm working on getting everything I need ready to go fix the radiation from the Aurora's drive core

It's expected that FETH is going to be popular and played a lot seeing as this is the first mainline game on Switch, which will also be many peoples first FE game anyway. It's the Awakening of the Switch pretty much.

My Hero One's Justice 2, playing between Story mode and Free Battle mode currently. I did some online battles yesterday and Sunday, got swept by someone using Nighteye a few times, might give him a go sometime whenever I go back to online battles. As usual I've still been maining Denki and Shoto, though Tamaki, Minoru, and Mirio are quickly getting up there as other characters I've been using the most lately. Tonight I'll be doing some training with Camie, I also like using her but I feel I need to get better at using her, especially before I do both online and Arcade mode with her.

The Trials of Mana demo

(I love everything about it!...except Charlotte's English voice. Why did they have to make her both sound too old and make her talk like Elmer Fudd?! It doesn't work!!)

Still playing Slay the Spire. I finally beat the heart (no pun intended) for the first time yesterday. I was using the Silent and focusing on a Shiv deck for that one achievement where you have to use 10 Shivs in a single turn. I got it during the final battle.

Probably gonna focus on the Watcher next. I didn't expect to do it with the Silent first, especially not on a run that was basically supposed to just get me an achievement, but I was pleasantly surprised. Watcher and Silent are virtually tied for my favorite classes. :V

Harvest Moon- Sunshine Islands. Saving up for the husband bed.

Minecraft. I'm currently farming massive amounts of nether wart so I can craft lots of red nether bricks.

Back
Top Bottom