• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm alternating between Ultra Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter x Tekken, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, Pokémon Conquest and some mobile games... I think this is what happens when you don't have a set routine...

Continuing my Playthrough of the Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection.
After beating Zero 3, as someone who has beaten ZX in the past, I can safely say that True Omega in Zero 3 is an Absolute Shrimpcake compared to his fight in ZX.

Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village.

I'm trying to get more crop variations. In the current season, I have grown Magical Berry and Scallion.

There are plenty of games that I left unfinished due to many reasons. Right now, I'm moving forward on the following:

1. Doom (2016) on my Switch, on the easiest setting. I just need to defeat the Spider Mastermind and I probably finish the game for the first time.

2. Resident Evil, the remake on my Wii. I probably need more hours of gameplay to finish this.

3. Pokemon Shield on my Switch. The fifth time I play, but this time with the Nuzlocke rules. Just starting.

4. Pokemon Black on my 3DS. The third time I play, but with Nuzlocke rules. I'm about to challenge the 7th Gym, but I left this standing for months because I was so frustrated of losing Pokemon so easily. Right now I have a much more solid team so I'm moving forward.

5. Xenoblade Chronicles X on my Wii U. I'm kind of just playing because frankly I still don't get the gameplay of this game, too confusing. Maybe eventually I'll achieve something else...

6. Hollow Knight on my Switch. I'm stuck with three very hard bosses I just cannot defeat, plus I'm lost already. I'm about to give up on this.

7. Cuphead on my Switch. I haven't really advanced much on this because I want to finish the most of the 1 to 6 games I am more advanced in.

Honorable mention: I just downloaded the original Doom II for the PC back from the 90s, on my Switch (I was psyched when I found it). Although I did play and finished that game a lot of times, I'm also moving forward on the port of the Switch.

Luigi's Mansion: Pretty near the end I think. It's been an absolutely wonderful game to play so far. The sheer amount of detail and extra mile touches in the animation are incredible. A couple rougher patches throughout, but still wonderful overall.

Digimon World Next Order: Started playing again recently, finished the 3 Gods of Ruin EX scenario and got my partners up to maxed out for the first time. A MetalGarurumon and a Minervamon. It's such a surreal feeling to get your Digimon so strong that ExE is actually to your detriment during battle, since it effectively halves your combat capabilities instead of doubling it like it does with weaker Digimon.

Been playing Animal Crossing as of late. I'm trying to decide on how I want to design my town. I don't want to do much terraforming, but I don't really have nice outdoor decor aside from a ton of fences. I'm also kind of annoyed how fast flowers are growing in my town as well. I'm not even watering them, and they're everywhere. I suppose that means I have a use for all the fencing after all?

I've also been looking into the SNES collection on the Switch. I'm doing a run through of Kirby Super Star, and have been playing some PuyoPuyo and Panel de Pon. I'm also trying to get into the first two Star Fox games, but good lord do they hurt to look at...

Forgot to mention I am also playing Layers of Fear Legacy. It's more like progressing than actually playing. It doesn't seem like there is a way for the player to die.

Finally finished Doom 2016... on the easiest mode. But, hey, I have finished it and I intend on keep playing it to find more secrets, but more importantly more of those cute chibi Doomguys which also happen to unlock models from the monsters and weapons. And those are very impressive, I love what those guys did to the revamped versions of the classics, especially the Baron of Hell, the Cacodemon and the Spider Mastermind to name a few.

Also, I intend to play on harder modes eventually.

Been playing Persona 5 Royal since this morning. Stole Kamoshida's treasure this afternoon and took a break at the end of April - ngl I'm very thankful for the Kuzunoha Tubes (legacy DLC) and Will Seeds saving and restoring SP. My first playthrough of the original P5 was around 96 hours - the 3rd semester's gonna take it well over the 100 hour mark lol.
Thinking of playing through SMT IV's chaos route afterwards.

Last edited:
Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village.

I unlocked the final Skytree, and revived the land.

Aside from my countless hours playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I have been playing Celeste. I got the main levels 1-8 done, hit the heart wall in level 9, and completed the first 5 B-side levels. Very, very, very, very tough - but also quite fun!

Back
Top Bottom